TELEKINESIS

Is there any Scientific Evidence or way that Telekinesis might even remotely exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QlfMsZwr8rc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>way that Telekinesis might even remotely exist?

Brain-brain interface, brain-computer interface with nanotech

Basically this.

youtu.be/QlfMsZwr8rc

It's an interesting thought though.

There is no way that telekinesis could work in our current understanding of physics and biology. There simply is no mechanism for thought processes to move something without using an intervening body. Also there has never been a proper observation of any super/psychic/magic power and they have been looked into extensively. If even 0.001% of all the claims out there regarding people who can read minds, see the future, move objects, talk to the dead etc etc were true then we would have thousands of case studies wherein people can just turn up to a controlled environment and perform a simple task well within their powers and bingo we'd have evidence. As it is you only ever see these people demonstrating their "powers" on TV shows whose purpose is to entertain you so that they can make money off of advertising. Ask yourself; if those TV mediums were actually real then you could just put one in one room, one in another, get the first to pass on a message to a nearby ghost and ask it to pass it along to the other. Simple tests like that have been done and every time people fail. James Randi has dedicated his life to looking into these things and even with his very simple challenge no-one has ever demonstrated anything.

> computers can remotely levitate objects

KANEDA

Your thoughts send off electrical signals and create an electromagnetic field in your immediate environment. It affects other neurons passively and permeates your skull.
Maybe microscopically if you understand your brain's mappings.
TL;DR your head and its electrochemical processes are not a completely closed environment and may locally affect shit

>what is magnetism

by that logic
Wouldn't living and sending signals to muscles to lift your arms or legs be telekinesis in a way

It's difficult to make any claims on what the mind is capable of because there are very few non-savants who are able to perform unusual mental feats but are also highly scientific.

All you get is scientists who might have extremely good memory, Buddhist monks who have some far more advanced abilities but don't really explore them in an interesting way, and fetishists who are somehow almost on the level of said monks but are just using their abilities for absurd things.

When I say "abilities" I mean tampering with the subconscious to become able to do some odd things which are potentially useful.

In my mid-teens I had this neat thing I learned to do where I could think of a good idea for something in just several seconds, entirely subconsciously, but that and some weak tulpamancy was all I could do consistently.

> all objects are magnetic

see >with nanotech

> nanotech can levitate objects

It's entirely possible for any human to achieve telekinesis, but most would be dead in about 1/100 human second for even trying to do it, and this of course assuming they know how to do it.

Correct

Not what he means.

back to faggot

These retards are x tier but all objects are paramagnetic.

Telekinesis isn't magic. Its a simple equation (sending compatible energy to target) [math]var[/math] (target energy). Nothing more. It's that simple.

> i-it's that simple guise
> you just p-put in the energy and it happens.
The illiteracy of /x/tard manchildren are just astounding.

Looks like its witch hunting all over again.

I think it's possible, we just need to understand our fundamental particles better along with the understanding of the higgs boson.

Maybe if humans could control the EM fields their bodies emit you might have a person who could do some neat parlor tricks with static electricity but otherwise there is no direct evidence of telekinesis. If you want to entertain yourself with fantasy however there is plenty of "quantum" quackery you can dig into.