Does IQ determine how successful you are in the future?

Does IQ determine how successful you are in the future?

Doll=Bat=Snail>Snake>Bird=Cat>Monkey=Bee>Reddigahara>Spook>Math

IQ has a correlation of 0,3 with success.
Conscientiousness has a correlation of 0,3 > x < 0,4
The rest is socioeconomic with 0,3-0,4

If you don't appreciate lolis, your IQ is automatically in the negative range.

Influences.

IMO the test that is usually prescribed only determines how good you are at figuring out patterns under pressure. Not if you're successful.

I also do think that these tests are complete bullshit, everyone has the same level of intelligence. It all comes down to how you spend your time.

>I also do think that these tests are complete bullshit, everyone has the same level of intelligence.
I think this statement is bullshit. It all comes down to how the machinery of your mind functions, which determines what you may become, relative to a given environment. This includes how you're changed by brain damage, nutrient deficiency, some random novel thought that occurred during severe insulin spike, seizures, apoptosis from ROS / NOS production.

No. We aren't all equal, and we aren't all the same. Don't let yourself be trained into this nonsensical way of thinking.

>everyone has the same level of intelligence
so are you an "im retarded and never met anyone i was clearly operating on a different level than" faggot or a "god distributes talent like d&d skill points and makes sure everyone has an equal total" faggot?

We aren't equal. IQ is pseudoscience.
Sorry.

Penne rigate.

Sorta.

80-115 and you are normal enough.
Lower than 80 and you dip into retard land.
However than 115 and you risk alienation and poor social skills; which get worse the higher the IQ goes.

The real problem is that IQ is horeshit for the most part.

IQ is pretty solid science

>empirical
>reproducible
>makes accurate predictions

Nope, last time I was tested I was at 165(supposedly high genius above nobel prize winners amd professors.) and I still failed to get into mensa. I also dropped out of highschool and college and feel stupid whenever I talk to anyone thats decently well read. I feel dumber every day amd deliver food for a living.

>IQ has a correlation of 0,3 with success.
More like 0.99

High IQ does not always translate into success
But success always translates into high IQ

Moreover, low IQ always translates into failure

On average, or for populations. Not necessarily for individuals.

Nah, low iq can still give you success as a politician.

>more than 20 years old

Dropped

Always loved this art style.
Too bad the actual content sucks.

Senjougahara is not a loli

Mensa member, IQ 154 here. I've got pretty good social skills. Alienation is a problem, tho... The worst is dealing with uneducated people. IQ and education are strongly connected.

Exactly, therefore shit and liking her is instant negative IQ

>anecdotal evidence
Nice pseudoscience you got there. ;^=)

I don't really care if it's pseudoscience. Tell it to my interviewers hiring me among 1500 candidates. ;^=)

im liking that hitler moustache

it's like if you have two dumbs you can work to have one smart but it's not gonna be as easy as having two smarts it's proven by multiplication tables

>165 IQ
>didn't get into MENSA

Clearly this was some fake online test.

looking at the chart, the correlation between income and IQ seemed to be rising between 1978 to 1992. it's a fair assumption the correlation is even bigger in 2016.

Pedophile cartoons to please.

Influence I think.

Not to go flaunting my success, but I remember being tested and I had an IQ of just 130, ended up at Yale and I now own a business.

I think it's really just a guide to where you may end up or how hard you can work

>ace everything without even trying
>when comes the time i have to try, i don't know how and end up failing
I did end up creating a business without even trying. Lot of savings so can live until my death without income.
Whatever, masturbating while browsing the internet is fun enough for me. I'll get to breeding when i have the time, promise.

>solely correlating success to earned income