Does anyone else imagine that the people on this board as British instead of American? I do...

Does anyone else imagine that the people on this board as British instead of American? I do, unlike how I think of other boards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sm3kQIK9-7g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, like on every board I think people come from all over the place, and like on every board, the majority tends to be American.

I imagine that the guys of this board are British and the girls are American. And for some reason I suspect there's a fairly significant number of Brazilians on here. Oh, and no Canadians because they don't read.

I consider the stupid meme-spammers on here American, and the actual discussion to be European/south american

rude, I'm Canadian and have read me some buuks

I like Canada and Canadians. It's one of my favorite countries (fuck off, /pol/!). I just don't think of you as readers.

Are you saying that only countries traditionally good at football understand literature?

you don't think we read eh?

I'm Canadian and I have to say that it seems to be a dying trend among my countrymen. That's why I come to Veeky Forums. Feels pretty bad desu

>muh baseless speculation and biases

You mean participating in intelligent conversations such as this?

I imagine a mix of American hermits hiding out in log cabins like Thoreau, Brits posting from the pub, and Argentinians (because muh Borges).

Canadians are rather anti-intellectual in general, I will admit. Men under 30 don't seem to ever read. You can tell by the way the Canadian accent had developed over the last 45 years from something that sounded like a soft British accent to something like the trailer park boys, or something east Asian.

The Chinese don't read at all btw. We are like 15% Chinese now.

fuck dude Alaska are meme kings

Of course Canadians don't read. They're a British (and partly french) colony abandoned by the crown. They have no real history, no real culture, of course they'd have no real literature to take pride in

you guys are fucked. I take the toronto subway everyday and on each car there is usually 6 people reading.

I don't think it should be surprising that in a cramped subway without wifi, people resort to reading. It's when they have a choice that you should observe them.

i imagine all the religious people to be american
most other countries have largely given that shit up, give or take a few angry muslims

I imagine one Norwegian guy on here, who has probably settled down in the cabin by now, and three Swedebros - myself and two others, both probably from Stockholm, and both most likely communists.

Religious revivals throughout the 19th century is why Christianity is alive and growing in the US of A.

And it has largely to do with the Schism created because of slavery. Those in the North through themselves somehow sanctified because their economic models happened to be based around industry, and they spread evangelical protestantism all across America as a result. It took particular hold in the post-reformation South due to all of the guilt cuckery that they suffered after being buttfucked by the north, they needed salvation through christ to repent.

>slow is bad
fuckign elemonade your own map kid

I am not American and I do not imagine the posters as any certain nationality

I am from the US and when I suspect the people I am talking to on Veeky Forums are from other countries I refer to them as "foreigners"

>most likely communists
It's largely run of the mill flashback conservatives.

I mean I've already explained that I will not be travelling to the cabin until August. Until then I am working a full-time job.

Edit: I just experienced a powerful sense of deja vu while typing the above post and looking up at the post I'm responding to. Strange. But as usual I focused too much on trying to figure out what is fated to happen and it soon went away. Thanks for reading.

OSLO
S
L
O

Given most of the posts are exercises in shitposting, I read every post with an Australian accent.

post feet

I imagine the people of this board to be roughly 1/3 british, 1/3 Eastern European and 1/3 Scandinavian (mainly Norwegian).

Don't know why. Probably pretty wrong.

Just put on a goddamn trip already dude we know you want to. It's better than to constantly post pics of yourself.

OK, nordics reply to this post your cunt and city and we'll see how many of you are here and how much less there are danskejävels than others

I'll start: Finland, Helsinki

Sweden, Linköping

>Actual discussions
>South Americans

I imagine everyone as American because that is how we do it. There is a world outside but it ain't worth knowing

This is the most american thing I've read today

here, have a video for a prize
youtube.com/watch?v=Sm3kQIK9-7g

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>Christianity
>growing

yeah, nope

*kommunist i den benämning att varje kommun ska tillhöra dess invånare

is there even any difference between americans and english at this point? the bongs are headed down the same shithole

It probably reflects on your feelings of intellectual inferiority.

I imagine us all as scantily clad underage Eurasian girls, pausing between tea parties. It's the only reasoning I have for talking to you fucks about books. You all speak French well, by the way.

I'm English and I approve this post. God save the Queen. Rule Britannia.

allah akbar.

Are we all lezzies for each other? I want this to be a thing.

ofc. we also giggleblush knowingly at the lewd bits of canon and get all my jokes. :3