How do people live with themselves? I'm watching a tennis match on tv where the two tennis players are rich Chads

How do people live with themselves? I'm watching a tennis match on tv where the two tennis players are rich Chads.

But the umpire is some 30+ year old guy whose only skills is watching a ball. The line judges are similar but lower. And photographers who do nothing but point and click and then sell their photos to some saturated market, pretending it's 1910. The commentators are either former tennis players who have nothing better to do even with all their money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go outside

>not being completely indifferent to everything that goes around you

I try to live my life in pursuit of beauty, wisdom, and truth. I still get depressed and find said pursuit to be frivolous, though. Mood is a capricious thing. Whenever this happens, I do my best to tough it out until I can enjoy things again. It helps to find something to laugh at, or even to expend anger on.

this

basically this

I'm outside. It still feels the same.

try being yourself, always works for me

Lay on the grass.

Close your eyes.

Empty your mind.

Imagine yourself sucking on multiple cocks, as you are fucked from behind by a burly man.

Imagine yourself being filled and covered with hot sticky cum.

the tennis players aren't chads but they're rich because they practiced and got good at something that is difficult to do. they live with themselves because they lead a comfortable but challenging and rewarding life

the umpire may have more skills than watching a ball. after all, he has spent over 30 years on this earth which is plenty of time to pick up skills. he lives with himself because he is paid to do something he is good at. he enjoys watching tennis

the photographers have lives outside of taking photographs and i doubt it has anything to do with pretending it's 1910. they would have top-of-the-line cameras that are equipped to take high-quality photos at high speeds. it requires great patience and attention, as do the line watchers. they all live with themselves because their lives too are challenging and rewarding

the commentators love the game and have insight of the game. they earned their money but they still feel like the have something to give to the world of tennis. they live with themselves because they contribute to a harmless need

these people have all found a satisfying niche in their lives that rewards them. they're making their way in the world. life is varied and interesting, and this keeps people living with themselves

>life is interesting
Pure ideology.

But that's a spook

LOL

ideology makes it less interesting

I don't think that means anything

All those types of events are actually just excuses to meet other people to network with, or to hook up and fuck. Only a few people actually care about what's going on.

Wrong.

first post best

How the fuck do people find this funny

Only money and power matters

Start a business user

It's not meant to a be a laugh

back to r/specialsnowflake

Ignorance is bliss

Do you think these people see themselves the same way you do? The commentators, as you said, were former tennis players. They probably got old and can't play anymore, so now they comment tennis matches because they enjoy it. Most people don't need to live an extraordinary life to be happy. They just don't think about it.

>go outside
>it's cold
>sit on a bench for a bit
>get a coffee
>sit down and drink the coffee in silence over the course of 45 minutes, staring out of the window
>wander around a bit
>look inside a clothes shop and consider buying new jeans, but think better of it
>buy a mars bar
>eat said mars bar
>go home

is this what normies mean when they say 'go outside'? I don't see the appeal desu

You desperately need to kill the "need to be rich and famous" spook

>this is what /r9k/ actually believes
I can't even imagine how miserable life would be for somebody so fixated on their hatred of casual sex.
The way that board comes across, it truly is all they think about, day in and day out. Then through some strange mental gymnastics they convince themselves that by being excluded from the imaginary game, they are somehow superior to people who have friends and relationships. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so damn sad to imagine that kind of outlook on the world.

Holy shit, the aimlessness of going outside. The city centre on weekdays is old people and the unemoloyed. The outside meme is the most insidious meme, aimed at making friendless people guilty.

There is beauty to be found in the world around you, but your mind has been so thoroughly warped by frogposting that you can no longer see it.

The current year

this

>going outside

My dude, I know tons of normies and I go out more often than them. Normies don't need to go out anymore, they got social media.

This.

I pity the people who live away from nature.

Not him, but it's true. Almost every social activity, gathering, work, volunteering etc. nowadays revolves around casual sex. I don't give a shit, but it's true.

Although I am implying fractals now, as I've experience only with university-related social life.

Most people aren't psycho narcissists.

they are you fag

stop romanticizing the other

That's an incredibly bold claim that you cannot hope to back up without ending up in /r9k/'s surreal chad-and-stacy worldview.
I really don't understand what leads any of you to think like this other than crippling autism. There is no other explanation.

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
COMRADE!

you have to drink and try to ignore it

>I really don't understand what leads any of you to think like this

My own experience, as I've said.

>inb4 fallacies

I've implied I was making a bold statement when I said I only had experience with my university peers and friends right now. Literally everyone engaged in any kind of extracurricular activity or work does it to hook up. From acting clubs to student organizations: all people looking for a hook up.

Sex is a natural thing to pursue anyway, so I can't blame them.

All you did was repeat the statement again, and the statement is absolutely wrong on a fundamental level. People occassionally hook up due to extracurricular activities. Implying that this is the only reason they engage in them and the only reason those activities exist in the first place is laughably stupid for every non-autist on the planet.

>implying that this is the only reason they engage in them

Not the only, maybe, but the main reason for sure.

Just by listening to cliques and groups around me I can hear that the topic of hooking up and attractiveness is the most discussed one.

It's not that hard to get it, really. Young people are looking for sex, hook ups, and so on. Nothing new or unusual or bad or whatever. It's just a dominant driving force among the young, only now enhanced by easily accessible information, media, apps, and other modern shenanigans.

And I don't have to state again that I am speaking about *my own* environment and *my own* acquaintances and I that I am led to believe the situation is the same on larger scales in the west by this, and that I am generalizing. This should be obvious to you by now.