Why doesn't Veeky Forums have a janitor...

Why doesn't Veeky Forums have a janitor? We get these stupid fucking gorilla threads EVERY DAY posting philosophical crap that belongs on /x/ or Veeky Forums, but I've never seen a single one deleted. These threads are nothing but shitposting, why can't we have a part time janny working multiple slow boards?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/sci/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=monkey&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=en9FQlxzL-DnJx6SglkYZg&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
warosu.org/sci/?task=search2&search_filename=monkey
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mods are busy deleting threads about differences in intelligence between races.

I've given up about that long ago.

Good luck telling the mods, m8.

>going apeshit over guerilla threads
They are on topic. Deal with it.

>gorilla threads
what?

Quite ironic that you posted something that has nothing to do with science/math.

>Gorillaposting >>>>.....>>>>> Bearposting

Deal with it.

>I want my safespace
>>>tumblr

If by safespace you mean a science board without annoying brainlet shitposting, then yes I do want that.

>muh "science board"

Chill fag. If they don't break the rules (ie. on topic and not homework bs) its fine. Just ignore it.

>If I ignore it maybe it will go away!

I'm more so concerned about the community here.
It seems to consist of either people so fiercely devoted to logic that it's almost illogical and shoot down any and all speculation and imagination, or complete idiots who either sound like quite literal retards or dropped out of High School the moment it started.

The community is better than ever before. Lots of grad students nowadays and we got rid of the pop sci circlejerks.

That's why I suggested a /math/ board.
We need a math board. Let's build a wall.

No, fuck you. I want a board with traffic and not a dead board.

>Grad student detected.
Do not confuse the reality and myth that people fresh out of college are supreme beings or some shit. At the best, you are more sound in knowledge than the previous generation. There's a lot of people that end up in college even though they shouldn't; and there's even more so that graduate.

someone being a grad student automatically means they're much, much knowledgeable in science and math than 95% of the population at least.

This user is basically right, assuming he's talking about grad students in the STEM field.
There's an extremely high barrier of entry in most STEM grad school (at least in the hard sciences, math and engineering) compared to that of the humanities.

because Veeky Forums would be as good as dead then

>more people graduate than end up in college?

Huh?

>sci

>slow board

>philosophy

>whats/lit/

Are you fucking new or just retarded?

No idea. It might help to make threads in . Seems the majority of users there complain about /pol/ shitting up their boards every day as well.

Seems no one has any idea on how to solve the /pol/ problem.

You must be new here.

warosu.org/sci/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=monkey&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=en9FQlxzL-DnJx6SglkYZg&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

>implying

Here's a better link.

warosu.org/sci/?task=search2&search_filename=monkey

The math board would simply uproot all of the attempted homework threads and stupid questions from /sci to this new board, /math