Is there any evidence that left wing governments have slowed down climate change in any way?

Is there any evidence that left wing governments have slowed down climate change in any way?

Chloe was cuter at 15.

>Is there any evidence that left wing governments have slowed down climate change in any way?

>Is there any evidence that policies which have not been implemented due to global lack of will have slowed down climate change?

No.

the only truly left wing governments don't have industries big enough to actually impact climate in meaningful ways

They invited millions of migrants to Europe. Many migrants die on their way, for example drowning in the Mediterranean. Thus they stop breathing, which lowers the CO2 emissions.

gets me everytime

I'd argue they have increased it. As western countries reduced their industrial output, China and other developing countries developed an industry of their own to fill the void. Furthermore, we became dependant on foreign Arab gulf oil, thus also fueling the chaos in the middle East.

We merely outsourced carbon emissions and created an ever more imminent threat.

The road to the collapse of civilization is paved with leftist ideas.

Greed is a sickness.
It knows no left or right.

The reason industry moved to China is because of cheap labor. The reason oil production is dominated by Arabs is because that's where the oil is. Has nothing to do with climate change our responses to it.

I don't think that's really a "datass" face.
Not really sure what's going on there.

Liquid Fart.

Dat camel though

everyone's cuter at 15

Some, like Germany, have made it worse.

I don't know if France was under a left wing government when they went all nuclear, but that did drastically decrease their CO2 emissions.

> datass
she literally has a box body with no ass or tits

Communists genocided a 100 million people. Pretty significant reduction of CO2 emission.

What effect would draining the Aral sea have on the climate?

No they genocided 300 billions people.

oh boy, an ambient room temperature IQ visitor from /pol/, let me help you

>As western countries reduced their industrial output, China and other developing countries developed an industry of their own to fill the void

yes, this has been the driving force behind the west's development for the past decades, transitioning from a labor economy to a service economy is literally the greatest thing that has ever happened and is the only reason why we're better off than china

>The road to the collapse of civilization is paved with leftist ideas.

outsourcing labor is entirely driven by companies desire to cut costs of production, ie has nothing to do with left or right wing governments at all, if anything globalizing the economy is a right wing effort

Actually outsourcing labor is majorly a capitalist move and used majorly in wealthy right-wing governments. A leftist government wouldn't really be infavor of using economic inbalance between two countries and would only prefer to use it in private fields.

Sweden has the lowest CO2 emissions per capita of any first world nation.

WHY CANT MODS DO THEIR FUCKING JOB AND DELETE THESE OBVIOUS /POL/ BAIT THREADS