How many pages do you read per day? I only read 10

How many pages do you read per day? I only read 10.

MILLION

Those are some serious rookie numbers

I read between 50 to 100.

bout 3 fiddy

I read 20.
I also read an issue of a comic and listen to an album daily. I also watch an episode of anime.
I watch a movie on friday, saturday, and sunday.

It's nice to be on a schedule, you consume a lot without becoming burnt out.

are we just gonna pretend a "page" is a standardized unit of measurement or

I too count the words as I read them.

1 page = 3744 characters

50 usually, but I'll manage 100 on days where I don't need to do a damn thing.

This actually seems like a good idea. I have a large film, game, literature and music backlog that I could probably start tackling with more ease if I kept myself to a schedule similar to that where I wouldn't burn myself out.

mickeyrooney.webm

100-200, depending on how much is on a page. I rarely read less than 100 or more than 200, regardless.

That's why I started doing it as well! I noticed I had piles of comics that I hadn't read yet, and a ton of books. I'm also planning on doing theme months, in which all the anime/movies/books/comics I consume are of the same genre. It's like my own personal bookclub.

I've read 13k pages this year, it's something like 40-100 depending on the day.

These are rookie numbers in this racket. You gotta pump these numbers up. Myself I read at least 2 books a day. One in the morning right after I work out and one right after lunch.

that's pretty good, i should do it as well to catch up on some backlog

I read a book every day. I don't sleep until I finish, no matter what the length.

I realised if I did 20 pages I would only end up reading 1000 books or so in my lifetime.
So I read as often as possible. Sometimes I can't even do 1 but others I do 150.

Between 20 and 100. Or none if it's one of those days.

Sounds like a nice life.

Get your rented lambo and paid super model girlfriend, yet?

i havent read in weeks

cant really explain why

what book should i read? tell me your favorite, i probably have it.

>read one book every week or so
>watch two new films per week

That's my routine desu.

The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra

as many as I have the time for usually. Read 40 today but only 10 yesterday.

>the life of a wageslave

>The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra is a metafictional novel collectively written by anonymous users of the literature board of Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums

Usually like 200 a day, but I'm currently reading The Magic Mountain and it's slowing me a bit down.

According to goodreads I've read about 6500 pages so far this year. That's 36 pages per day on average. Some books are light, others are dense. A Vonnegut novel I'm reading now is easier to read than chewing bubblegum. It's 270 pages but I could read it in a day... I read half yesterday in a sitting. Something like the illiad I can take up to 5-6 minutes per page though so I think it all evens out.

All depends, my man.

I agree famalam, I need a goal or a schedule or I sit around with my thumb up my arse.
I usually read at least 50 pages but it varies with the difficulty of the material.

if you spend more time on Veeky Forums than actually reading then you should kys

thats if your reading shit instead of things you have to actually process

I would read more pages if I didn't have all the other stuff. The unfortunate downside to diversifying your mediums of interest is that it takes focus away from a singular one.

Sometimes you can read 10 pages and gain more out of it than if you read 100. The point being that reading faster is not neccessarily better if you can't process the information that you're reading.

I read one novella every 3 days or so.

WHO ELSE 20K PAGES ALREADY THIS YEAR?!

When I don't have to work 5 to 8 music albums a day and 100 pages - 10% if I have to go out.

Otherwise 5 albums and 60 pages.

bout 20 pages philosophy

50-100 of fiction

50-100 of non-fiction

Erm, try Sorrows Of Young Werther if you want to feel sorry for yourself

about 700

who /NEET/ here

80 000 to 100 000 words a day when reading simple fiction, like In the Miso Soup yesterday.

Not all works are equal in terms of complexity of course, philosophy for example can slow down to just few pages an hour depending on the work, and that doesn't include post-reading processes.

I limit myself to one novel a day (whether in one sitting or finishing), usually read some short stories and/or poems after that. I try to limit short stories to one per author per day, that's why I always have several collections going at once.

WE