Epic Rap Battles of History

>Well I Wikipedia that and you Wikipedia can't!
>Oh let me Wikipedia here and Wikipedia there!
>Wikipedia this! I am the Wikipedia!
>I did Wikipedia and you are no Wikipedia.
>WHO CRINGED!? YOU DECIDE!

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAAp_luluo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't understand the hate. Honestly.
ERB is what it is. It is not meant to be a gran lecture about historical figures. People talking shit about ERB are like people moking children books because they are bad literature.

You like it, don't lie to yourself.

At least they aren't reaction videos. Can you imagine what it will be like when a generation of people are in charge whose primary form of entertainment growing up was watching "celebrities" poorly perform emotional extremes?

/life

Childrens literature can be bad, it just has a lower ceiling.

ERB videos are kinda fun desu

but they still are children books. Why hate on something that at the very worst will give someone knowledge about an historical figure based on information from Wikipedia that more than likely won't be as wrong as to be detrimental to him?

>People talking shit about ERB are like people moking children books because they are bad literature.
I read a copy of "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone." I suffered a great deal in the process.

>I bumped my head against a wall, I suffered a great deal in the process

You read it, it was your own fault.

Why didn't you... I don't know... fucking stopped reading?

Implying the giving tree isn't profound

I'm not saying there can't be profound or good children literature, I am saying that is stupid to treat something designed to X by its abilty to do Y

ffffffaggot

ERB are worth for an occasional chuckle.

closet pseudo

The Poe vs King and Western vs Eastern Philosophers videos are pretty great to be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=XAAp_luluo0