Will humans ever evolve again?

will humans ever evolve again?

wut

Yes, but only three more times

lol

We are evolving now.

>pic only tangentially related (sorta)

Only once we kill all the Jews, Negroids, and Mongoloids will humanity be able to evolve into its next form: the Aryan master race. We will ascend onto a new plane of existence where we will be able to eat as much Bratwurst as we want while jacking off to pictures of our Lord ze Fuhrer.

still are

Humans are still evolving jackass.

...evolve from ...?
Lrn2evolve fgt pls

I know its bait but im still triggered

in 10000 years mankind will be pretty black, about 50 cm longer and live for 150 years. standard iq will be 200.

I doubt it. If we go extinct, the other apes will probably not take exactly the same path again.

Will they develop tool-using intelligence, cooking and civilization again? Maybe, but you can't count on it.

Yes. We've seen our time traveling relatives from the future.

We still are. The fact that you ask this question seems to imply you don't understand evolution correctly.

People with more successful traits breed more.
How are we not evolving?

Standard iq will be 100

As it has always been and always will be.

No it will be 200 because we will switch to the metric system 2.0 which is based on 20s 200s, 2000s, etc and not 10s, 100s, 1000s.

IQ has nothing to do with the metric system.

It's just a bell-curve

We're always evolving. Even looking at old photos from the 40s and 50s you can see a difference in appearance overall.

We never stopped. People sometimes make the argument that because we have so much control over our environment now, selective pressure is reduced. But this doesn't make any sense. Because we have control, our environment is significantly different than what we're adapted for, which increases selective pressure.

will average cock size increase?
at least that way my descendants shall have hope

In the future humans will evolve into using metric bell curves

>pic related

>confusing changes in fashion trends for actual evolution

Last time we tried to evolve I'm pretty sure we got stuck up a tree

Evolution is a learning process where the goal is to adapt to it's environment. It requires the death of those weak, ill, or lame but modern medicine is keeping more people alive longer than would happen in nature. This effectively halts or corrupting natural evolution. This same force that has halted evolution has a chance to evolve the evolutionary process. Specifically I mean gene editing. I won't say it's a great idea for everyone to edit their genes right now, but someday it will be inevitable. For the human race to continue to exist and thrive it must one day use gene editing techniques or abandon all modern medicine and go back to the natural evolutionary process.

We are right now, but the metabolic changes that have occurred over the last 1,000 years are less obvious.