What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on alt lit?

what are Veeky Forums's thoughts on alt lit?

I like that they're all contained in their little bubble so I don't have to pay any attention to them.

>alt lit is alive
>alt lit ever was alive

go to bed Mira

What about it makes it 'alt'? Mira Gonzalez is just a shitty confessionalist, Tao Lin is lost in a sea of irony

They add alt in front of lit to let people know it's shit. If they wrote well no one would call their work alt lit. It would be literature.

It's supposed to have something to do with internet culture, but in 20 years that will no longer be considered an alternative approach, so it's a necessarily frail movement

Reminder that Mira fucked Sam Hyde

This

didn't you get this off a Tim Minchin bit?

good lord she is fucking ugly. she looks like she has fecal alcohol syndrome

I want to fuck girls like her. How should I proceed?

Use a condom.

I'd rather masturbate than have sex with a condom, to be honest.

What makes it "alt?" The fact that it sucks?

It was always just some bullshit cooked up by online "journalists". Even Tao Lin doesn't consider himself "alt lit".

she's going to run out of ideas and resort to suicide via the most public method possible. Live tweeting in downtown NY if she can. Tao Lin and Vice media will set up a hashtag for her and the video will be reblogged all over tumblr. This is apparently what 'sincerity' means in the new sincerity.

Of course, then she'll be forgotten amidst the next political scandal or outrage at a shooting, probably of a safari animal.

which safari animal do you think it will be?

I think gazelle but my friend says tapir

quality post

Please don't, it only encourages them

fpbp

is condom use part of the literary lifestyle?

Not worthy of air

ye