IQ is a legitimate way of testing intelligence and overall cognitive abilities

>IQ is a legitimate way of testing intelligence and overall cognitive abilities
>Blacks aren't mentally inferior

choose one

i choose neither.

IQ tests can be practiced. being pro at some fucking autismal sperg puzzles doesnt make you smart. I always did fairly well even at first. after I started to get the patterns to the type of things they were asking, my score improved further. but it doesnt mean shit.

and leave off the blacks, they've got enough on their plate with the whole 'pigs vs nigs' thing going on in the states, so cut them some slack, dude

>Thinking anything developed by a psychologist is based in science
LiVe BaIt
i
V
e

B
a
I
t

>IQ is a legitimate way of testing intelligence and overall cognitive abilities
>intelligence and overall cognitive abilities is affected by more than just genes.

Choose both.

Intelligence is reliant on genetics; however, those genetics aren't in the residence of racial differences. There are many ethnicities in MENSA which proves that high IQ is not strictly a Jewish/White/Asian thing.

Extending: There are caucasian blood-lines which are sub-100 IQ and others which are 130+ IQ. Genetic intelligence based on race is a dull level of thinking.

>what_is_a_bell_curve.exe

>>IQ is a legitimate way of testing intelligence and overall cognitive abilities
It's really not. It has some correlation to intelligence, but is too influenced by other factors to be really objective.

t. African Vietnamese

IQ measures a very narrow aspect of cognition, relevant yes, does it have a uniform spread along populations, no.

>gtfo
>gtfo

pick any

What a sad day seeing Baldur's Gate smeared by a common racebait shitpost. kys OP

>memorized nearly all species and geography in my locale

>whitey thinks he slick because he memorized some formulas for his 'iq test'

Intelligence is heritable and brainlets beget brainlets. Capitalists cover this up because they want to sell the dream that anybody be anything they want if they work hard enough. That's how they justify being worth billions while the average American makes $35k a year.

IQ is a real dumb idea

What if you take out IQ ?
>SAT scores
>overall GPAs
>graduation rates
>education level

Blacks are literally BTFO in everything else that requires intelligence.

A vague trend that is useless for predicting IQ on an individual level. Part of me enjoys making sweeping generalisations, but the existence of any exceptions disproves the rule and means that there are far more factors at play.

stop bumping this retarded thread

sage

for large population such as a student body or applicants to a student body, it is relevant. Schools with more asians and whites are going to be more educable.

>low IQ cryouts
You are the retard my brainlet friend :^)

>get conquered and enslaved by dumb white bois

mop de doo muhfugga bix nood

>formulas for iq test
you baiting or don't know what an iq test actually looks like?

>for large population such as a student body or applicants to a student body, it is relevant. Schools with more asians and whites are going to be more educable.

>implying

I could make a school of only black people with lowest, median, average and higest IQ all higher than a generic asians-and-whites school. It depends on how you select your applicants.