Tfw there will never be a federal regulation that will limit the sale of any book to ten thousand copies...

>tfw there will never be a federal regulation that will limit the sale of any book to ten thousand copies, thus preventing books like 50 Shades of Grey from selling millions of copies while allowing other works from lesser-known writers to reach the hands of readers, which will make way for an improvement in the overall quality of literature

commie scum

Why do you care what's popular

spam enough and youre bound to get a hit *shrugs*

50 Shades of Grey though... heh heh, HELL yeah... never read it, personally, but good book

>there will never be a room at Oxford University where you once ate Laurie Penny's sweaty pussy that you can periodically revisit and run your fingertips pensively along the table sand smell the stale air and remember the stink of her chubby minge

because it influences the literary/cultural background of the people you meet

>omg user you read too? yaaaaaas i just finished dance with dragons. im such a nerd xD

that sounds absolutely retarded, how are books that are genuinely great and worthy of being considered classics supposed to be read by the general population?

Again, why do you care? Obviously the other person is content reading whatever it is they're reading. You're not being forced to read anything.

>how are books that are genuinely great and worthy of being considered classics supposed to be read by the general population?

Simple, they read other books that are considered to be genuinely great.

>nobody will ever post their novel on Veeky Forums

Because I have to LIVE with these people

>tfw there will never be a federal regulation that will limit the amount of replies to shitposts to ten, thus preventing faggots like OP from tens of (You)s while allowing other posts from lesser-known anons to reach the hands of the baited, which will make way for an improvement in the overall quality of Veeky Forums

Ebin

Ebin

Kill yourself

define """""shitpost"""""

I love Freeza. By far the best character in DB. And this scene is epic.

Wasn't this talked about in Atlas Shrugged?
She, a writer, thought that idea was shit.

How would that help to improve "the overall quality of literature"? There would still be mountains of terrible shit, it's just that we would have less of the good stuff.

Every post on this site really

Do you really think that if women can't buy Twilight, they will buy your shitty memoirs of a self-absorbed faggot NEET on Veeky Forums?

Normie books MAKE their own audience. The people who buy them don't go back to the library to buy more. If they did, literature would be a 368 times bigger market.

50 shades was a gift to degenerates like me. Now everybody and their mother (literally) wants me to tie and whip them.
Never read the book, still grateful for it.

Yeah, it was. You're the only one to catch onto it. Makes you wonder if all the redditors on here who lambaste AS have actually read it...

>Why doesn't the government forcibly mandate the economy to provide what some people may consider to be an improvement

That's a dangerous road you're going down there

Is it?

>tfw when people don't understand that black markets are unpreventable

get a job and move out neetfuck