Sort the academic subjects according to how much you relatively learned about them, on Veeky Forums

Sort the academic subjects according to how much you relatively learned about them, on Veeky Forums.

(I expect some have passively aquired some about math, but hardly anyone has learned biology here.)

It's because most of Veeky Forums thinks Biology is a meme.
>Biomedical student reporting

Honestly, it seems like the meme is ded now, I haven't seen a bait bio thread for quite some time. I think beating on psychology is the new fad, but at least psychology offers legitimate reasons to be bashed, so idk.

Biology is super fascinating. My girlfriend is a bio major, and always has something interesting to add to our conversations on math, philosophy, and existence. I kinda freaked out when I heard about diatoms. She really liked evoloops, the cellular automaton capable of evolution. Biology is really interesting.

I want that book or pamphlet.

Biology is not a real science so please kill yourselves.

mathfag

comp sci
math

My mom got a degree in microbiology. That's how she became a housewife.

Not even lying.

Define "real science."

as if math or literally any stem other than engineering is going to land you a job lmao
I kek whenever I see someone major in math, they all get plowed and end up doing an industry job where they could have made 4x as much if they had a different degree

Mathematically rigorous.

I don't know why I'm so triggered by the high schoolers who come on here and pretend that the only people in the world with jobs are people with engineering degrees.

Science doesn't need to be modeled mathematically. Biology is too complicated as it stands to be easily mathematically modeled like physics.

Ikr

You do realize he is baiting you, right? You don't respond seriously to that, you meme him back.

lol I'm not even an engineer, don't be upset because you spent 50,000 on a degree that will get you a mediocre job

Why do u assume engineering is the only thing that allows people to get jobs? Are you retarded?

where did I say that you autist? I just stated they'll get mediocre jobs that don;t even involve their education

kys

>t. math major

Most go into these fields hoping that they will do research rather than industrial based bullshit

>you meme him back.
I'm starting to think this website isn't for me anymore.