What are the best books about gay or bi people? Preferably contemporary...

What are the best books about gay or bi people? Preferably contemporary, but stuff about Uranians or even the Greeks is welcome.

Suicide by You

The Picture Of Dorian Gray.

lmao my God America sucks balls.

My diary desu

is masturbation gay?
is it incest?

so glad I live in Canada. we don't tolerate that shit. unless your from toronto (faggot central)

Why?

faggots. gun laws. poverty.

>gay
>Greeks

pic related is generally regarded as the definitive work

Boy it sucks to live in the only country with poor people and guns and homosexuals, they got rid of them everywhere else

>im so glad I live in a country that legalized gay in 1995

canada is 200x more gay than us

you guys have San Francisco. that's the faggot capital of the world

k y s
y
s

Flesh and Blood by Michael Cunningham

I'd recommend anything by Cunningham, really. One of the very best contemporary American authors, imhomef.

>Canada
>Not tolerating something

wew lad

canada spends most of its time under a blanket of sky ejaculate and is constantly fingering chocolate donuts

also you gave us justin bieber XDDDD

>a fucking leaf telling americans they suck
kek

E.M. Forster

everyone hates America.
from what I know Canadians are really nice and apologize for everything.
rsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrs

>leaf
>bending over backwards for refugees
>PM is Justin Trudeau, who makes Obama look intolerant
>a fucking leaf

Discrimination is a form of generalization.
It is the assumption that all people who share a characteristic are defined by that characteristic, and are therefore the same.

Now, people are voluntarily simplifying their personality to orbit around a single characteristic.
Gay people are choosing to identify themselves explicitly as gay. They have no other characteristics, it explains everything about their personality.
Women and 'minorities' are apparently doing the same thing.
Is this some sort of defense mechanism to avoid personal responsibility? Are they hoping it will let them paint anyone who dislikes them as a bigot, because 'I'm gay and there's nothing else to me, so hating me means you're hating gay people' ?
Or are they just trying to find some way to feel like they're part of a community?

What the explanation, it's a boring way to live.

safe
don't get kill at school or movies
don't have guns
don't have stupid southern people
don't have stupid religious people
sexy PM
free health shit
you murder someone you get like 25 years in prison, maybe even less, so yeah if your really don't like someone just kill them
no ghettos
no shit minimum wage
legal weed (coming)
British Columbia
poutine
white people. lots of white people
residential schools
shitting on native indians
constantly trying to not be like America
laughing at how cnn is scaring America

Canada not so bad

who is the sexy ass girl he's with

Jasbir Puar, Terrorist Assemblages

apparently the 'one-drop' rule applies to whiteness and heterosexuality only

if your great grandma was a cherokee, you aren't white. if you thought about brad pitt's abs once, you aren't straight.

>if you thought about brad pitt's abs once, you aren't straight.
whew, thank god I only thought about his penis then

I don't think you actually know any gay people if you think this can be said of all gay people, or even many gay people.

That headline is very misleading.
They count anyone who is not 100% straight as queer.

>driving on a road with a few potholes
>accelerating on a flat road towards the edge of a cliff

I know which one I'd pick, user.

>don't have guns
Canadian education, everybody.
>trying not to be like America
You guys are failing pretty hard, considering you don't have much actual culture aside from ours, except for in Quebec, who most of you people hate.

I don't get it

didn't you see the American wikileak document on how the American spies in Canada only noticed how hard Canadians try to not be American. funny read.

With the rate that Trudeau is shitting out last night's falafel all over this fucking country, it's going to be unrecognizable soon.

that's the way she goes boys

I think it can be said about people seeking and writing literature that is inclusively gay.

>Or are they just trying to find some way to feel like they're part of a community?

Discrimination breeds solidarity in the oppressed. This isn't a novel concept.

It more suggests that more people are bisexuals and that it's most likely a global truth. 100% homosexual and 100% heterosexuals maybe in the minority. It's a sad social construct that you see shame in this.

It's just masturbation. It's own thing. (Also looked down on by the prudish twits of history)

Right. So do straights
>queer.
Gaw. I hate that slur. Like self identifying as a nigger. It really is horrid.

anything ever written by Poppy Z Brite

kekkek

>or even the Greeks is welcome.

but they weren't "gay" or "bisexual" user.

Having sex with a boy who is not yet a man is perfectly straight.

>100% homosexual and 100% heterosexuals maybe in the minority. It's a sad social construct that you see shame in this.

Keep tellin' yourself that, champ. Also:

>social construct

Queer.

Your reactions to others being different are a social construct. Sex, sexuality, "race", eye colour, height, weight, etc.
Get over it.

>self-selecting sample
into the trash it goes

I suppose you're kinda right

you're partaking in the form of faggotry right now

Kek you talk like you live in an echo chamber with no connection to the outside world. Not everybody can be represented by shitty articles linked from social media and Veeky Forums. Maybe you should think about how normative standards affect media and representation before thinking people willingly accept stereotypes

Fuck you, my reaction to the difference of the other comes from deep in my bones.

Race is not a social construct. Eye color is not a social construct. Height is not a social construct. Weight is not a social construct. Sex is not a social construct. It is visceral: blood and flesh and earth and air and fire.

Again: Fuck you.

has anyone heard this by Foucault?

"Homosexuality appeared as one of the forms of sexuality when it was transposed from the practice of sodomy onto a kind of interior androgyny, a hermaphrodism of the soul. The sodomite had been a temporary aberration; the homosexual was now a species”

>It is visceral: blood and flesh and earth and air and fire.

Oh boy

>the ideas of race are different in different places and have changed through time
>Race is not a social construct.

>different cultures have different amount of sexes
>biologists agree that it's more complex than xx vs xy and that intersex people exist
>Sex is not a social construct.

Did your Social Construct let you assume he is a boy?

stuff it you waterblooded overintellectual faggot

the ideas surrounding the thing are not the thing in itself, dumbass.

Are black cows a separate race to white cows?

>waterblooded overintellectual

I seriously can't tell if this is a joke or not

We're all one race, but I do accept all those differences as simply variety. The social constructs are all in how you perceive them. "In your bones" you're scared of some people, but if they raised you (The one redeeming message of Tarzan, imo) your "bones" would be telling you something different.

Peace out, bitch.

pls keep the reddit memes on /pol/

there are several different subspecies of cow
I'm racist as fuck, but I don't hate or fear black people, or asians or whatever. And I leave room for them to assert their individuality during our interaction, but in the absence of the individual assertion of identity I will stereotype the fuck out of them based on the color of their skin, the kind of clothes they wear, the posture of their bodies and the patterns of their movement, because I'm not a fucking idiot.

Suck my dick

Dont stereotype on color of skin, then it is okay!
You don't have enough time do see the individuality in every person. And stereotype people on clothes is a good way to see their personal social construct on first sight.

I'm pretty sure you're dumb.

Why?

I think im gay, but only because all women are whores lol

>Admits his phobia
>I'm not scrrd tho!

Profiling is natural enough, and will often enough lead you to some correct assumptions, but outright racism and the like do in fact trip you and the rest of us up. Prejudice is irrational presumption.
A guy with a swastika tattooed on his bald head indicates a delusional angry bitch, but he could be just a reformed neonazi. A person is also time sensitive material.

Choke on it

Grrl. You haven't been to a club yet.
You'll learn soon enough men are the real "whores"

But no, seriously. Stupid social construct. Nothing wrong with liking sex. Exchanging it for money is what makes it bad.

I spent years working in restaurants honey, there's nothing you can say to convince me that I'm scared of other races. I probably have 100x more experience than you dealing face-to-face with people of all colors and backgrounds.

It's typical of SJWs like you to hate on white people though, calling a swastika tattooed man "delusional angry bitch" is typical of types like you. Consider that in prison cultures symbols like a swastika can be necessary to show allegiance to the right groups in order to secure protection and avoid an ugly, violent death.

I'm sure we have more in common than you'd think, but then I don't expect you to see that: hysteria is typical of self-righteous women.

there is literally nothing wrong with prostitution as such.

I would doubt if there are a lot of people who are actually 100% straight. Even admiring a celebrity's looks shows that the person has slight homosexual tendencies. Or in other words you may not like it up the butt but that does not make you completely straight.

>Exchanging it for money is what makes it bad.

Why?

It's not.
Prostitution is the ground of all romantic interaction between men and women.
Any time you buy a woman coffee, dinner, drinks, let her live in your house, or whatever, the implied interaction is that you're buying her beauty with favors. This looks good because it reflects the magnitude of her beauty and his fiscal power. It's a strong social signal.

even if you split everything down the middle prostitution is still the name of the game, it's just played on a different level: she acts as though she's different from the others in a gambit to secure access to your resources OR she's so low self-esteem that she believes that her beauty isn't worth your paying for it.

I'm aware of that convention, I'm just curious as to why madame butterfly holds such a seemingly silly opinion.

shut up already you fucking cunts

>Grrl. You haven't been to a club yet.You'll learn soon enough men are the real "whores"
Get over sexism.

>SJWs
I'm an anarchist from a really diverse city area. Bye.

Money corrupts everything. Sex, like everything else, is best free.

Disgusting

It was plainly a joke

>Any time you buy a woman coffee, dinner, drinks, let her live in your house, or whatever
Works the other way for me 2bqh. Tends to be we go back to hers, I move in to hers, I always go dutch on principle too.

You judge men by their behaviour in clubs. But have you ever been thinking about why men go to clubs? Have you ever wondered why there are always lgbt-clubs? Because there are the places people seek for relationships. Or why do you think lgbt football clubs are rare (i dont even know one)? As a man you need to show you are attracted to someone, because if you only sit shy in a corner you never meet someone. I can only tell for germany.

YKK

>anarchist
>Sex, like everything else, is best free

Congratulations on having made it this far with these beliefs intact, I guess? Of course it would be great if there were no rules and everything was free, except that such a scenario would result in the near-extinction of humanity.

>Disgusting

The vast majority of human interaction, sexual or otherwise, is of a transactional nature. I'm not sure how you can disagree with this, but then I'm not sure how you can unironically be an anarchist either so I guess it's not a surprise.

>men are the real "whores"
As a permanent virgin, I will never understand this.

I was only kidding \:(
Believe me, I know how hard it can be.

>except that such a scenario would result in the near-extinction of humanity.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>The vast majority of human interaction, ... is of a transactional nature.
Fucking Ferengi
I bet you're anti-Semitic too.

>except that such a scenario would result in the near-extinction of humanity.
Why not? Why do you give a shit about "the survival of the species"?

Gay men have stigma for having lots of uninhibited sex. I was only kidding though.

I'm not anti-anyone, I've merely observed that the world is a very cold place. I wish things were different, but I don't know how to change people.

>HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, I guess maturity has never been a prerequisite for posting here.

Empathy, compassion, etc.

>I was only kidding \:(
I know, you already said.
But i still felt to tell someone, because the sexism topic is full of crazy people, and somebody would take it serious.

No really, what you said was hilarious.
You don't know how to change people? Change the game That's what the revolution is all about.

Go blow a dog.

Would you mind telling me what was hilarious about it? Or outlining how you believe anarchy could work well?

is butterfly the most annoying trip on this entire site?

This

Giovanni's Room

GOAT illustrated poem, written in the 80s when AIDS and Thatcher were rampant. Alan Moore knows the score.

of course she won't: like all women she is a creature of surfaces. There is no depth to her, she merely adopts whichever view she expects to reflect best upon her.

I'd say rather that most modern, socially normal people are creatures of surfaces, and that women, due to the way sex drives work, are more likely to be socially normal. I don't think butters is shallow, I just think she's idealistic.

I find it funny that he can't comprehend humanity being able to change drastically if it changed something about itself.

>I just think she's idealistic.
True. Kind words.

you're being nice, but she's a shallow cunt regardless.

I don't really know her, or you, but I try to treat people decently regardless of how they act, so I don't feel the need to insult anyone.

I'm not talking about humanity changing, I'm talking about the fact that without governments and money our entire infrastructure would be gone and we wouldn't be physically able to survive, let alone at anything approaching a standard of living like what we have now.

Can you imagine a writer of talent tackling such topics?
Children of Men got praise for various people as I recall, don't know what you thought of it, but this tragic theme is what starts the story. Later it touches on ecology, sociology, political theory. Can you imagine what would result from this kind of event? Philosophy, Do you not like Stirner, Nietzsche or Epicurus?
Yes, obviously it represents me and what's on my mind. Ambitious, yes. Shallow it is not.

>I'm not talking about humanity changing, I'm talking about the fact that without governments and money our entire infrastructure would be gone and we wouldn't be physically able to survive
You have no mind. No ideas. Just stop.

if 50% of todays kids are faggots, then idk how were going to continue reproduction

that is of course if its not "only a phase" or "just a fad" and these kids really are that degenerate.

But even then thats implying that all of the non-degenerates will be forced to impregnate nasty whores whove fucked women and dozens of men

is it an insult to call a shallow cunt a shallow cunt?

and besides, no mercy for tripfags