Reality check

Males are meant to breed with females.
Bisexuality is OK (mainly for "social fun") but heterosexuality remains the main activity as, naturally, a male behaviour and a femal behaviour will attract each other because the male and the female were literally created to complete each other.
Being purely homosexual is retarded and can be seen as a disorder (not an harmful one though) as there is contradiction with your natural programming.

I don't hate gays but the media and the people in 2k16 constantly repeating it is totally natural to be gay really makes wonder wether or not humanity has lost sight of its very nature. I do believe that without taking in matter social pressure, males and females have different predispositions and that reciprocal heterosexuality is one of them, mainly for the obvious biological reason of reproducing.

Thoughts? Don't hesitate to prove me wrong.

>natural programming
Homosexuals are also a result of natural processes, so, you know, they're natural.

>meant to
>were literally created to
>assigning purpose to evolutionary processes
"no"

>I don't hate gays but
lol

>being purely homosexual is retarded
I wonder if you'd say the same if you had the urge to pound some boipucci

If you have a problem with gays other than aesthetics in public, kys

Its more of an indication of the overstaturstion of men and women in the world.

I garuntee of 70% of our species was erradicated gays and lesbians would dwindle to

Except playing on my words without context, do you have any arguments?

Just because it's natural by your definition doesn't make it a moral imperative. Let people do what they want as long as it isn't hurting other people.

>humanity has lost sight of its very nature
Oh no, we no longer think of ourselves primarily as machines to make more of ourselves. How awful.

>Bisexuality is OK (mainly for "social fun")

If your definition of social fun is sucking another mans dick you are a faggot.

In fact if you ask me, what makes human nature unique is that we have the capacity to define our own nature and pressuring people to fit into categories is directly pushing against that.

Gays self terminate themselves out of the gene pool.

That's all.

The problem is when there are so many gays that they start lobbying and making it a requirement that everyone should be gay it becomes a real problem for heteros. Turning social pressures into making more people gay is a warning sign.

Humanity has lost sight of its very nature. That is assured.

Want some more /pol/ for thought? Guess who is orchestrating all this?

>Just because it's natural by your definition doesn't make it a moral imperative. Let people do what they want as long as it isn't hurting other people.

Did I say the contrary?

>Oh no, we no longer think of ourselves primarily as machines to make more of ourselves. How awful.

I don't remember saying homosexuality was a problem to reproduction.

Btfo angry faggot.

>The problem is when there are so many gays that they start lobbying and ***making it a requirement that everyone should be gay*** it becomes a real problem for heteros.

what the fuck are you on about?

>Humanity has lost sight of its very nature. That is assured.

what is the nature of humanity?

It can be considered as a social activity as any action involving two persons or more.
Keep your insecurity to yourself.

>they start lobbying and making it a requirement that everyone should be gay
Except that has never happened to a significant degree at all

>Guess who is orchestrating all this?
Of course

>Did I say the contrary?
No but you seem to have some problem with it.

>I don't remember saying homosexuality was a problem to reproduction.
You're saying that it's a case of humanity losing sight of its nature and you then go on to connect this with reproduction. I think that having such a prescriptive view of human nature is unnecessary and contrary to human self determination.

>Gays self terminate themselves out of the gene pool.

I read a study saying that female relatives (sharing genes) of homosexual males have higher fecundity, so It's not the gene pool.

>Except that has never happened to a significant degree at all

What is gay marriage? Something that has been and is being lobbied for. How do you think this shit ends?

Every demographic who has ever become large enough always begins to force its will and ways onto everyone else. There's no exceptions.

Why are you a busy body? Who cares.

not leaving*

you're a fucking faggot with no self control.

I bet I could get you to eat my shit as a social activity.

>What is gay marriage?
>What is equal rights?

Bein
Being this upset about a group of people who can't procreate adding to overpopulation.
OP might be a faggot

>What is gay marriage?
I must have missed the part of the bill that said we all had to be gay. As far as I understand it was just to let gay people marry the people they like.