What are some books that will actually help me becoming more desirable for women?

What are some books that will actually help me becoming more desirable for women?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3542296/Penis-size-important-women-Researchers-say-important-man-s-height.html
dailymail.co.uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Second Sex, Simone de Beauvoir.

feminism-schmeminism

infinity-virginity

nice feminist argument

nice anti-feminist argument

females can't into logic, what argument? it's like talking to a turkey.

Stop being a bitch.

you have to dumb yourself down if you want to appear more desirable for women, not the other way around. do stuff the plebbiest plebs do and go to clubs, bars etc and you gonna score pussy

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support.
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loose it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

>wasting time for some retarded animalistic instinct

just kys

what about love, babe?

>you have to dumb yourself down if you want to appear more desirable for women
I've found the opposite, m8. Maybe it's a regional thing, because most women I know are turned on by intelligence.

the image of intelligence, not intelligence itself.

Again, maybe it's regional thing. Most of these girls are also smart. 7 out of 10 girls I meet where there's mutual interest have been both attractive and intelligent. It really isn't that hard to find one.

Infinite Jest.

No but seriously though Every Love Story Is a Ghost Story.

Women DO judge men on their penis size: Researchers say it is 'as important as a man's height'

Torso shape was by far the most important determinant of attractiveness
Penis size has about as much influence on attractiveness as height
Some say a large penis may be a signal of more general health and vigour
Slightly larger than average penises tend to be favoured by women

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3542296/Penis-size-important-women-Researchers-say-important-man-s-height.html

>dailymail.co.uk

SCUM Manifesto

>dailymail

lmao

only women know how to love:

love of men towards women = love of women towards children = utopian unconditional love

love of men towards children = love of women towards men = utility towards more pleasures and less pains.

>tl;dr Men should be cucks

Did I get this right?

hmm
weightlifting for beginners?

Depressing.

Reminds me of Chad Thundercock.

logic is not true

Maybe Emma Goldman

You really ought to read the book. It's not the feminism you've seen on /pol/ or your favourite blogs/vlogs you read/watch to hate.

>Cucked
>By her/your children
No. You failed again.

Is it the type of feminism that grooms school children?

Because that's what she and ol' Jean-Paul were getting up to.

What about love of men towards another man?

Not an Argument

>all these one response screenshots
I'm not saying some women aren't whores, but theres no proof they would actually fuck this guy and aren't just playing around

The only kind of love that can be mutual

YA fiction and high school curriculum reading. Women don't read for its greater pleasures and thought provoking questions, but because it's a trendy conversation piece. It could access them to higher thinking of their reading, but overall you'll find their considerations incredibly shallow.

Reading books women read will make you an outlet for their voices, which they love to hear.
You wanna really be desirable for women? Put down the book and pick up some weights.

If the name prevents you to read anything, try to stick a black tape on the author's name, illiterate friend

biump

No More Mr Nice Guy - Robert Glover
Sex God Method - Daniel Rose

good sex makes women happy and makes men feel valued

>Being shocked that women are whores on a hookup app

hmm.. maybe there is a chance for me.

Maybe I should look into getting a smartphone.

bruh men would respond the same way if an attractive woman contacted them on a hook up app