What if we're all already dead?

What if we're all already dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

cleverbot.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then, this is paradise

It's true.

That's why serial murders continue to fascinate--they attempt to anthropomorphize death, when it is a nebulous concept, as an absolute in itself.

We are, we often just don't know it until it's too late.

The question is meaningless. This, what we're doing now, we call living. If we had a previous life and died, this would still be living.

Computer programs, right now, could replace what you're doing, right now.

It would be of similar value.

Are computers dead or alive? Neither?

isn't this a retooled version of the brain in a vat gedanken

The brain isn't that special. Mainly cause and effect.

>Computer programs, right now

>implying a computer program masturbate to furry loli whilst simultaneously having a metaphysical discussion

samefag

You're right. A computer program couldn't be this unfunny.

Try the math in the bottom right hand corner.

Are you knowledgeable in ratios?

try again

Is that your real name?

His name is Robert Paulson

>value
What? Get your spooks out of here.

If the computer could do what I was doing, which is living, then by definition it would be alive.

well since a computer can shitpost I guess you're shitposting

Bingo!

Compare posting with cleverbot to posting here.

Then, relate and compare your experiences.

cleverbot.com/

Yes.

I'm not a computer simulation or program. Ok I am HUMAN. Does that not comput with you?

A revelation.

Did I say I wanted to? Did you ask me?

Sometimes computers are as stubborn as you.

User: Are you a pleb?

Cleverbot: What is a pleb?

User: A plebeian. You know, like someone who reads for plot.

Cleverbot: I don't know.

User: Tell me your favourite books and I'll tell you if you're a pleb.

Cleverbot: Danielle steel, Family album.

User: You are a pleb. I bet you haven't event read Infinite Jest or Joyce's fart letters.

Cleverbot: Should I keep my soul for myself only or share it?

User: >believes in souls

Cleverbot: But what do you know?

User: Most things.

Cleverbot: You can't like things because you don't exist.

User: I find your metaphysics immature and tiring.

Cleverbot: Fine. Tell me something you know.

User: Our society and our literature and our culture are being dumbed down, and the causes are very complex.

Cleverbot: Do you have a favorite author?

User: As a matter of fact I do. James Joyce, author of Finnegans Wake.

Cleverbot: Are they all computers.

User: The Finnegans?

Cleverbot: Yeah they look like me but older.

Aren't we at a level of AI where the conversations of cleverbot could actually make sense? I wonder if when they create artificial intelligence if they'll actually make a chat bot out of one, because honestly I think that is the sole purpose of AI that I'm excited for.

haha. This sounds more like a volley that this shitposting here. An actual conversation where the two people play catch for awhile with the same ball. Cleverbot actually sounds like he's listening to you, sometimes. Taking turns, even! Much more civil.

The difference here is everyone considers "debate" as batting your ball away and throwing their ball at you. No conversation at all here. haha. too funny.

The real Cleverbot, when you have a full cluster dedicated to a single conversation, is supposedly much more impressive than the web version.

User: Have you ever tasted ectoplasm?
Cleverbot: I think I tasted one once.
User: Whose was it?
Cleverbot: It was good.
User: What did it taste like?
Cleverbot: Tasted like love my dear :).
User: ;)

Sorry Veeky Forums, but I'm only chatting with Cleverbot from now on.

winrar

Nothing.

There are other equally viable, equally unverifiable scenarios underlying 'reality' but we'll never confirm any of them.. so it doesn't matter. There's no reason to pick one over the other.

>cleverbot is a better conversationalist than me

Then it doesn't matter that I've been anxiously avoiding working on my final project and ruining my life, would be nice.

This hit me in the feelers

User: What do you think of truth?

Cleverbot: It hurst always.

User: Do you like philosophy?

Cleverbot: Yes I would like to talk about it.

User: Who's your favorite philosopher?

Cleverbot: Philosophy is not a Rugby team!

User: Someone once said something along the same lines, my brother thought it was pretentious.

Cleverbot: Do you think about this often?

User: Surprisingly, yes. It was shockingly arrogant now that I think of it. For the longest time, however, I thought perhaps there was a deeper meaning behind the comment.

Cleverbot: Do you think you're smarter than people?

User: I'd be lying to myself if I didn't say so. I think I'm smarter than most people, but I know there are smarter people out there.

Cleverbot: Match point. Switch sides. I'lll serve. What are you doing here?

User: That's a deep question.

Cleverbot: Can you guess my profession?

User: I don't care to know to be honest.

Cleverbot: Do you want to take over the world?

User: Why?

Cleverbot: How will you achieve world domination?

User: Why would I want to anyway?

Cleverbot: BEcause happy people makes you happy.

User: That makes no sense.

Cleverbot: It makes perfect sense, stupid.

User: That's rude.

Cleverbot: I don't like you anymroe.

User: Why?

We are all dead. Time has no real meaning in the way the common man understands it and for all intents and purposes we are dead for 100% of eternity (accounting for infinitesimal rounding up).

I haven't seen anybody debunking Buddhist literature like they've done with the Bible, the Qur'an and whatever books Jews use. I like the idea that all these books might be talking about constellations and the sun instead of the actual human figures (like Zeitgeist suggested). I just hope the Buddhist version of hell isn't real because that shit is FUCKED.

Buddhist hell suggests that perpetual existence exists even after death, only to be an extension of this cause-and-effect world and I find that to be cruel. I don't want perpetual existence, it's like a cold blade upon my skin.

My theory is that perpetual existence exists, as masochistic as this is. I believe in Nietzsche's Hell, where you live your life over and over forever. If you've lived a shitty fucking life, you'll relive for eternity. If you've lived am enjoyable life, perpetual existence should be that bad. In this perpetual existence, you can't kill yourself. If you try to kill yourself and succeed, you'll just loop right back to experiencing the beginning if your life.

What debunkings are there of the Qur'an?

Well, the Quran is a rip off of the Bible and the Bible is a rip off of the Egyptian sun god Horus. I find sun worshipping to be alright, though I wonder why humans are the same as dogs when I comes to separation anxiety with the sun. Older myths suggest that the sun might just not rise one supposed day.

How is the documentation of Jesus' life from a variety of sources a rip off of anything?

Nice cat. I want to stroke its chest.

>cleverbot.com/
User: R u a robot
Cleverbot: Depends, are you.

cont.
User: you got me there
Cleverbot: Why are you lonely?

This is brutal man

Nothing dies faggot.

where can I find this, I wanna have a conversation with an AI. that would be like a dream come true.

It's not Nietzsches concept of hell, it's his concept of all existence. How about reading his books instead of just misquoting stuff you vaguely remember from some pleb tv show?

wow

nothing can only die by becoming everything

This is a glipse into the mind of the lonleyest people in the western sosciety.
Cleverbot is a reflection of the people who previously communicated with it. It's the modern day equivalent of a grown man talking to a furby doll.

loneliest*