Hey Veeky Forums writfag here...

hey Veeky Forums writfag here. normally I'm a novelist by trade but recently I have gotten married to an artist and we want to make our own comic, how would one go about starting that? any tips in general?

>pic related

Murder-suicide.
Either way. Though, I imagine she will be the one shooting.

also i can bump with more art if anyone is interested

Suck his dick and dribble the cum onto a page. Then put speech bubbles next to the dried-up cumstains.

Call it postmodern.

thanks senpai

start with a skeleton story and fill in the gaps together, taking inspiration from one another.

good luck, as the end result will probably be as predicts.

why would it be murder suicide?

>recently I have gotten married to an artist and we want to make our own comic

As much as this made me reach for a reply similar to , I guess there's nothing inherently wrong with that.

But...

>how would one go about starting that?

Maybe ol' had a point. How could you not know how to start a comic book? I'm assuming you're writing, she's illustrating. You can either write a literal script for her to draw to or storyboard it with her. Or whatever the fuck. Honestly, it doesn't seem that difficult to figure this out. Now post a pic of your fucking wife so I can fantasize about how I'd be able to fuck her if I met her.

that was actually... moderately helpful.

also i wasnt talking about how to start the story I was speaking more of like should i write it as a script and she does the rest or should i write it by putting the speech bubbles where i want and filling them in so she can draw it later.

pic is sideways for whatever reason also not her real hair she likes wigs.

It's highly likely that you'll each become very, very frustrated with each other during the creative process.

How can you not see this?

Have you ever in your life participated in a group creative effort? It's practically nothing but hairpulling and hatred, in my experience.

actually we work pretty well together idk man.

im not a picky writer and she can change what she wants as she goes too, once the words leave my fingers i am done so it matters very little to me what she does with them as long as she actually draws.

plus shes super meek lol most of the time she does whatever i tell her too, pretty much the perfect woman honestly

ran out of pics of wife
here is pick of girl i thought was hot on /b/ the other day

>or should i write it by putting the speech bubbles where i want and filling them in so she can draw it later.

You should work with her on this. Maybe break it down into scenes. In other words, write a script for one scene and then give it to her for her to draft out some ideas and then work together using both to figure out where dialogue should go in the panels.

>also not her real hair she likes wigs.

It's pretty obvious, bruh. What's her real hair like? Also, how old are you guys?

>ignore the fish

we have decided on script form and I will write it fairly constantly tonight.

I am eighteen and she is as well.

>pic related is real hair

>INB4 hur dur you look retarded faggot its a bad picture

Hi

This is the kind of thing I found in my bumpkin library when I was younger. It was pretty good

Nice sideways girl

thanks senpai

quads deserve a kraken

you two seem like a real basket case, or atleast she does, miss wig wearing solemn princess with pock mark face.

Check your perfect complexion privileges

>here is pick of girl i thought was hot on /b/ the other day
That girl's 11 years old you sick fuck.

I'm going to jerk it to and now. Then I'm going to track you two down using the images you've posted and tell your wife you were saving images of 11 year olds you thought were hold.