His son, Jackson Pynchon

>his son, Jackson Pynchon,
>Jackson Pynchon

Did he go too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

gregegan.customer.netspace.net.au/images/GregEgan.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jackson was his wife's maiden name.

It's amazing that he's been able to hide his appearance for so long. Even in this current age of information and surveillance. I'm impressed by it.

It would be different if he were not in literature.

Greg Egan is another author who wants his face to stay unknown and he succeeded by asking nicely: gregegan.customer.netspace.net.au/images/GregEgan.htm

He also has the best homepage

Many (most) people here would manage it through being nolifer shut ins.

>Jack some Pinch some

Pynchon isn't a shut-in. He has a very active social life. He just doesn't talk to the media.

>It would be different if he were not in literature.

This. People don't read, so nobody gives a shit if he's Pynchon. Most Americans probably never even heard of him. He's just another nerdy Boomer they hope soon dies off.

>Jackson Pynchon
Haha, holy shit I didn't even realize this until now. That's fucking hilarious. I wonder if he and his son ever joke about this every now and then.

i don't get it

It's in yer endo and out the other, buster.

>Boomer
Bruh he was born before WWII. Pynchon is old as fuck.

Pynchons my fav writer for sure because my fav thing in books is goofs, gags, jokes and rambunctious behavior, and his books are full to the brim of it. Every novel is like one of those novelty snake cans, you open the book & POP you get a face fulla snakes and you fall back cackling. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this trickster, and you pick the book back up and BZZZZZZZZZZ you get a shock and Hahahahahah you've been pranked again by the old pynchmeister, that card. "Did that Pynch?" he says, laughing yukyukyukyuk. Watch him as he shoves a pair of plastic buck teeth right up into his mouth and displays em for you- left, right, center- "you like dese? Do i look handsome???" Pulls out a mirror. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again laughing as he snaps his suspenders, exits stage right, and appears again hauling a huge golden gong.

It's 40s slang that means about the same thing as "man", "dude", "ace", "chief", "buster", etc.

Thomas Pynchon is the 'go 'za of literature.

But it doesn't meaningfully combine with the Pynchon family name, does it? user is probably confused in assuming everyone already knows his son's named Jackon & by OP having repeated the family name

you realize that makes it 200% crazier, right?

I still don't get it

He didnt go far enough.
t. Gregory Berrycone

He uses it in Gravity's Rainbow a few times. In some of the goofiest scenes of the book.

DEVILISH

Sesh

My girlfriend's brother graduated from Columbia and was on his floor freshman year, he said the guy was a dick.

Just speak it out loud. Jackson Pynchon.