Hey anons

Hey anons,
we have a nice band of people here working on this
writeurl.com/text/6un773amggkc3zr2ejpy/wbdvympgflbebyiihalc

That is a only non mahtematical word version of what it is, and if you understand it, you will want to join in.
If it seems non sense to you at this time, we'll come back to you later.

Although it is mostly mathematics and will be, doesn't matter what branch of sciences you are in, you will be a great deal of help.

We'll let you know how to join if you show interest here.

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/
elsevier.com/
lms.ac.uk/publications/journals
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laplace's_demon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like autism

it's timecube-tier shit
also

>4. An existence as our reality, except both of your right eyes have been replaced by a marble.
>both of your right eyes

heh'd

someone beat you to it with a coherent version.
arxiv.org/

Oh wait these guys also beat you to it as well..
elsevier.com/

oh and these have been doing it since 1866...
lms.ac.uk/publications/journals

what the fuck is this schizophrenic nonsense
this is NOT mathematics

>That is a only non mahtematical word version of what it is
Not having equations doesn't allow you to not make precise definitions and back up claims with proper evidence. This is what the mathematics actually is doing.

reality only exists in your mind

OP here.

Thank you for the laughs, move along.

Oh we are aware of that! Unfortunately they absolutely did not.

First, that text is partly what we do, and party bullshit, we just wanted to see who here is capable of focusing on problem solving, bringing actually valuable information on the table we could use,
you failed miserably as expected.

And it's understandable, smart people don't hang around here on Veeky Forums, we were just trying our luck, and got what we expected.

Thanks.

And since you seem like a reasonable guy in the end, I'll spend some times to explain you a few things about this..

1st this is not new mathematics, this is mathematics you can use in different models, where e.g. gravity of fundamental laws is different.

This theory uses mathematics to the highest level, this has uses every theory in fucking existence humans have ever created, if you want to make a precise model of this reality.

And this is a challenge to you,
tell me how I didn't get a full time job applying this reality, how I didn't create a model of R|' where I got it, and calculated using -mathematics-, as you know it, what I should do to get it?

Knowing the absolutes is irrelevant, rough estimations of movements is enough in these kind of calculations.
But in many cases it's necessary.

Seriously, no'one?

No problem solvers here, only.. followers?

All that text did was symbolized some terms,
and even though it's quite useful even at like that, like, if you want to get laid, you will get laid if you apply that theory very effectively actually.

Or at school, you people don't want to get a I can do what ever I want attitude?

Apparently, as expected.

May'be learnt some,, English 1nd next time yes?

Sounds fun man, but I literally have no expertise, and still have a long way to go with maths yet. So, unfortunately, I can't help you :/

>"GUYS I TOTALLY HAVE A LEGIT THEORY OF EVERYTHING IT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE OUR UNDERSTANDING"
>"Did you formulate it mathematically and reconcile it with existing observations?"
>"Oh, no, I just have idea I dont actually DO or UNDERSTAND any of the work."
>"..."
>"DUDE WEED LMAO"

Hey, you have potentials you are not aware of,
you would be a big help, since like normal math, starting it easy is the way to go, small steps at a time.

Could you atleast explain something about your project? I don't have a single clue of what you're talking about

This

I'm and would like to know a bit more about the project. You say people with no expertise could be helpful - in what way? What's the impetus behind the project? What is it's end goal?

Here's the short story.
I don't know the end goal, it has to be calculated, all I know there is absolutely one.

The creation of this started years ago,
from small and insignificant. From a simple thing as there is a way, I can make X reality, always. Like, if I want to go to a school, or go to a date with a girl, there HAS to be a realty where that is possible, now let's create math around it.

Now it has turned into this enormous plob of a model of everything where calculating anything is possible, it can not create new information, but you can calculate for example what is the absolute best way to gather new information.

Why we need expertise is because these theories need - people that are capable - of using their brain to the point where they can see the world not as humans, but from a 3rd party perspective. A while back that even happened to me, not sure how to describe that with words, but self aware could be it, where you are just surrounded by animals you can manipulate using your behaviour for your liking, in a good way.

... it is a really long story, but when you run through scenarios long enough, you stop caring what others think, you become irrelevant, you will not want attention from others anymore, you are happy by yourself, it's the easiest option says the theory so far.

This is just a simple reach out to others, that
could be interested into solving problems, and eventually create something magnificent that we would find interesting.. Like a.. company around video game players, or join me in X, what ever it is, since anything is possible to us, within limits of laws of nature, or so far it seems like that.

You need to stop smoking crack.
Sage goes in all fields.

Yea, you didn't even read the text.
I specifically wrote there that texts like yours is to be expected, I-fucking-predicted-your-actions.

But would you like to learn more?

This is pretty much how i've been thinking of life since i was a kid i think.

Basically, if i'm in position A at time t, there's an infinite set of positions i can be in this reality at time t+1, where A is a set of parameters that apply to my life like age, health, amount of money etc.

So say i have x dollars at time t, then there is a universe where i have y dollars at time t+r. Now all i have to do is find the path that maximises y.

i could spend a dollar, throw a dollar away, throw two dollars away, invest, gamble it all of red or black, buy a gun and rob a store, etc.. All different realities i can create from position A.

Is that the basic idea OP?

This is very understandable, tbqh. I used to think about this a lot between 15 - 19 years old. And actually I saw a lot of positive improvements in my life socially by making small, conscious changes to my conduct (even trivial things like posture). It's as simple as having a goal in mind, thinking of appropriate solutions to realise that goal, and applying those solutions. You could think about your current state (circumstance) as a geometric object in Euclidean space that can undergo a set of transformations (behavioural changes) to arrive at a different state (a different, and hopefully improved, circumstance). But, again, I don't really know what you expect from Veeky Forums and I'm not sure how any of us can help you.

Be honest.

And I'm not judging or anything.

Are you on amphetamines or something?

No..
But seriously, do you think a person on amphetamines write texts how a person should never physically hurt anyone, or talk bad?
Is that somehow a bad thing?

And unfortunately you are all losing the point here, which was again, expected.

SERIOUSLY READ THIS
and you OF COURSE YOU USED TO THINK LIKE THIS, because EVERYONE THINKS LIKE THIS THEORY, JUST FUCKING POORLY,this is the same process as you thinking for humans, animals analyse information they receive from the nature and apply it to move.

the sad thing is, you didn't even read the text,
you are telling things about yourself I really don't give an absolute fuck, because it's nothing new.

and to you yea, kinda, maybe? You tell me, you read the text, can that solve any unsolved mathematical problem?

Jesus, for the sake of it, give me a random unsolved mathematical problem, or any problem, and let's see what the theory says about it. I haven't done that because it's a crappy deal and I don't give a fuck about human created unsolved mysteries.

And hey again, that is not the basic idea..
3 models of existences, 5 theories to explain it, 6 convenient variables to analyse them, you can use a model to solve anything in any reality ever, that is the basic idea.

Which means you can simulate a reality where that dollar exists, and literally anything that could be done with that dollar, what is the best way for you to spend it so it brings the most joy, how to kill a person using dollar, how that dollar would affect someone really poor.. and so on..

Earth is a tiny planet, it's very selfish to use that vast theory to ourselves, but it's kinda the only right way at the moment.

And that math is beyond finished, it's like, in it's infancy, and already you have no fucking idea what it's about... like, trying to teach combinatorics to a dog.. Even though my G| is not to make you understand it.
Just.. if someone was capable understanding, it'd be just nice, that's it.

>But seriously, do you think a person on amphetamines write texts how a person should never physically hurt anyone, or talk bad?

People on amphetamines write lots of things, good and bad.

>Is that somehow a bad thing?

I'm not making any moral judgments, just from my end it looks like you are going through some sort of mania. I'm not saying this in order to hurt you or anything but it reminds me of what happened to me when I went through a manic phase before I started taking bipolar meds.

Anyways, I get what you are saying but there's too much chaos or 'noise' to formulate anything like what you have in mind. It's just not possible right now. You can't 'out-think' the problem of insufficient data and entropy.

We both know neither of cares what we care about each other.

And it would be great if you got what I am saying, but you don't, otherwise you would had written totally another type of a text to me.
Because you wouldn't waste time writing me stuff you know I legit don't care etc.

Of course it is chaos, to the people that don't know it is about, calculus was chaos to me once, and all sorts of other topics.

... and again, why I am using words, it's because words are great for simulating physical movements or so, even though they are vague, it's enough.

OP what you want to achieve would be a great tool for the good people and a extremely bad and powerful tool for the bad guys.

The main mechanism by which your theory works builds upon many who came before you. The best known mind experiment comes from laplace
Here the link:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laplace's_demon
Also pic related

You seem rather young op. On Veeky Forums we expect to talk to people who are among their twenties. You are maybe 14? This discrepancy leads us to think you are crazy and need to take your meds. Dont take that personal, you are 12-16 everything is ok. In terms of adults, teenager would be diagnosed crazy.

You have a fun idea there, you could expand on that by looking into laplace demon, Newtonian mechanics and molecular dynamic simulations