Come on, fucking educate these heathens:

Come on, fucking educate these heathens:

I don't want to talk to 19 year old homosexuals who think real life is Matrix cosplay.

>Philosophercore
>mostly normie haircuts

>He is also a no-joke, for-real Stalinist, which in 2016 is a little like being a flat-earther.

>I thought he was more about the leninist-trotsky variant

>tfw no postmarxist cyrptofascist cocaine addicted bf

>philosophers
>giving a fuck about following fashion

That's a very, very particular and specific feel, and I know it entirely.

damn i didn't know people were in the market for me. i'm also a shredded Veeky Forums cunt.

>I'm also a shredded Veeky Forums cunt.
Don't you know dad body is the new shredded?

>tfw no dad chest pubes

Damn, and you were so close to being perfect bf-material. Get in touch when you grow some.

Meanwhile, can I get your dad's #?

they have a point

my dad isn't addicted to cocaine, nor is he a fascist, and he really has the body shape of a dwarf. wouldn't recommend.

is there anything particularly philosophical about it?

1) It's made my modern-day philosophy savior and cult-leaderAlan de Button
2) It says ‘Head in the stars, feet on the ground' on the sole
3) You're paying $232 bucks for it, so it proves you're serious about philosophy, and your philosophy friends will see this and no longer tease you for being an outsider

It's a literal spook.

>you will never wear a shoe designed by Wittgenstein

>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
pick one.
I currently own two t-shirts and one pair of pants. I spend all my money on books and all my time and mental energy on reading them.

well, that's better than nothing
I kind of want to be someone that buys these things, would like to know someone like that

>one pair of pants
glad I'm not the only one who does this

that looks like david cameron's mini me

How many pair of underwear do you own though? That's the big question.

By god, why?

>By god, why?
schwarze milch der frühe wir trinken sie abends

More than I would care to count.
I know what I'm doing, been one-pantsing it a long time

Okay so now I'm Wikipediaing some Romanian poet. You'll need to expand on this.

But what do you wear when you wash your pants?
What happens if your pants rips and you need to go out and buy a new pair, but you can't go outside bottomless?
Just trying to work through the logistics here

What the fuck kind of Marxist is Zizek, then?

just dread and looking for hope with the expectation of not finding it but being unable to stop, basically

it's also a pretty famous poem, so, cmon

What kind of Marxist was Marx?

>just dread and looking for hope with the expectation of not finding it but being unable to stop, basically
And this is connected with your desire to find a sheep friend, how?

Zizek is a crypto-right winger. But not for the reasons that retard leftists think so (muh immigrants etc.)

none, he's a charlatan (at least in terms marx) who knows nothing about value theory and uses marx the same way he uses his 40s movies or old yugoslav jokes: flobby quotes to "enrich" his interpretations of hegel and etc etc

I can't think of a lot of things that are more dreadful than someone buying these shoes and being happy with their decision(they are dreadful shoes and the marketing of identity is too.) Someone has to be buying them because that's how business works and I want to understand but I also believe that attempting to understand is futile and I feel quite sad

Holy fuck I haven't seen ideology this pure in a while.

>who knows nothing about value theory
how embarassing, zizek went to university under communism, classes in marxism-leninism were mandatory under communism, you would know that if you weren't stunted.

That value theory is the essence of marxism is also ridiculous, infact everything else you say is wrong too, he's a post-marxist neo-hegelian, left-heideggerian communist and he's largely informed by the frankfurt school
you would know this if you'd actually read philosophy and zizek, which you obviously haven't

Then why are you on Veeky Forums?