So this is one of the first books I read on my own accord and I really enjoyed it

So this is one of the first books I read on my own accord and I really enjoyed it
What do you rec from here?
Preferably shorter readable ones to begin with

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/4chanlit/images/1/11/Existential_Crisis.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160208093407
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/4chanlit/images/a/a6/1275261748849.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100530233311
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did you check the recommendation advice in the sticky? if not, delete this post and go there first

I read that in high school. Right now I'm reading the myth of sisyphus

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/4chanlit/images/1/11/Existential_Crisis.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160208093407
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/4chanlit/images/a/a6/1275261748849.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100530233311

This book is trash. Who the hell wants to read a book about some asshole who has no opinions or feelings about anything? Nobody. Not to mention the most interesting thing he does is randomly gun down one sandnigger.

>"He was a big guy"
Really Camus?

>delete this post
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

The Tunnel by Sábato.
It is more a sad love story with strong brushstrokes of alienation.
I read it in school also besides the stranger.

Please no, user. The tunnel is shit in comparison with other books. If you liked it, I would recommend you Crime and Punishment by Dosteovsky

Albert Camus was an emo fag and if you like this book you're a emo fag as well. Nevertheless, it writes about absurdity and emptiness which is a very interesting topic on nowadays psychology... Narrative is simple, but the book it self is not 100% shit.

Pronounced Albert Caymus

I think you'd like The Trial by Kafka, which is also quite short

Campus was a Chad playing that emo card for audience pussy.

So edgy teens like this novel because they identify with Mersault and think they are 'pseudo intellectually misunderstood in a cruel, tragically cruel society.' But those with any sort of self awareness realize that society was, in fact, better off with Mersault dead. The man was a sociopath who continually shot the man he killed post mortem and felt nothing towards it. No remorse, nothing. I identified with society in this. Starting out just dealing with the abnormality until it developed into a cancer, finally severing it from my system.

That said, OP read Stoner next. It's a super easy read that everyone here virtually agrees is quality literature. You will likely complete it wanting more.

You missed the point of The Stranger.

Siddhartha

reply to me again and youll miss the point of life faggot

you're fuckin dead kiddo

whats you'are're fucking address you son of a bitch i swear to god ill kill you

reply to me one more time and ill reply to your face with my fucking hatchet

>Please no, user. The tunnel is shit in comparison with other books.
If you only read a translation then your opinions hold no merit.

this whole convo is bizarre but post more cats

Of course!

reported for off topic posting. enjoy your ban. i win again

*yawns*

that's cute :)

blini cat is my favorite

i'm not the navy seal dude but i'm loving these cats. keep em coming man. any more of cats with pancakes?

instagram.com/cat.jazz :)
ran out of cats atm but here's a doggo

>tfw even a doggo has better style and confidence than you

Notes from the Underground by Dostoevsky
The Plague (also by Camus)
Nausea by Sartre
Hunger by Knut Hamsun
The Metamorphosis by Kafka

>even a doggo
the fuck are you implying, kid?

Picture of my cat

Tryhard fuck when she sees a camera.

Doggo who couldn't handle the heat at the beach. And I'm done too.

Calicos are based. So much personality. They have a short fuse though.

Кoт jazz my man, кoт jazz

here's a photo of a fresh kitten bat from my cat

you'are're'r life is a joke, that's what

First thing she does when there are visitors around is clawing them. Then she runs away.
Forgot: a micio at the monastery nearby.

Whups

This is a blue board user! That is very rude.

Manx cat is best cat.

jokes on you im a master hacker and able to reverse engineer the images from the micro bytes

I love cats but I wish they were smart enough not to walk onto roads. Every time I see a cat on the road I get mad and tell it to go back to its yard but cats don't understand English.

Thankfully I've never ran over anything larger than a squirrel.