ONE OF THESE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6AryQPWvlvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd say V. is both those last frames.

suicide
delete this

La Nausée

Am i the only one who enjoyed the nose job chapter the most?

no

This makes me so glad to hear, user.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=6AryQPWvlvU
Elie on the left

except elie wiesel never lied about anything
people he supported maybe

wtf i hate joyce now!!

This is correct.

>elie wiesel never lied about anything

you're the one that's been posting this in all of the wiesel threads, right?
can you give one example of him lying about anything
night was clearly seen and intended as a fiction, based on a completely genuine experience in the holocaust

It make the laugh. Was not. It's corn, and but it was grain in the it's mean. Ok

6 am 10

I agree with this one. Only made it halfway through and it was boring as fuck.

My opinion on the Holocaust is redpilled. So there you have your answer

wait what

>Reviewers have had difficulty reading Night as an eyewitness account. It has been categorized as a novel, autobiography, autobiographical novel, non-fictional novel, semi-fictional memoir, fictional-autobiographical novel, fictionalized autobiographical memoir and memoir-novel. . .Wiesel called it his deposition

So it's fiction being presented as memoir. Wiesel won't come right out and say it, which is what bothers me. Millions of people have taken this book as objective fact.

For example on Goodreads it's listed as non-fiction and compared to the Diary of Anne Frank

Not that guy btw.

lmao

Pretty sure when it first came out it was seen as a work of fiction.

Wiesel never claimed it is non-fiction, I believe, making him not a liar

On amazon.com it's described as "an autobiographical account" and a "seminal memoir" At no point does the blurb mention that it's fiction. The average reader is not going to realize that he or she is reading a fictionalized memoir. It's dishonest, and Wiesel should own up. But of course, nobody wants to read a boring old novel, they want the REAL story.

There's not claiming it's non-fiction, and there's standing there in the middle of crowds and editors who proclaim that it is, finding oneself pleased with the perhaps unexpected fact, and eluding any direct questions, as seems to be the case. Two different attitudes, but not all too different when it comes to dishonesty.

why would you expect any of these things from Anna K

*yawn*

Okay, listen up.

Night is a weird fucking book, because it's the novelized version of a now-lost memoir Elie Wiesel wrote a decade after the Holocaust. He was frustrated by the unwillingness of most Jews to discuss their own experiences, and on an ocean voyage from France to Brazil he managed to write an 800 page memoir, which included within it angry essays about the perceived betrayal of Jews by non-Jews and then of Jews by themselves.

Noting his knack for writing, French publishers wanted to try to sell it. Friends of Wiesel helped him restructure the memoir into a novel, combining his experiences with stories he'd heard while in the camps, and fabricating dialogue for narrative effect. However, the publishers insisted it should be still sold as a memoir.

It has been called the greatest novel of all times and is pretty fucking long.

this, pretty much.

yes

Baited