Electric Eng. Discussion

Tell me one reason why Electric Enginerring isn't the best career

>protip: you can't

>engineering
>anything but mid-tier
you are respectable compared to social science and you have good earnings, but make no mistake, you aren't physics or math

pls read the sticky before shitposting

>Reminder: Veeky Forums is for discussing topics pertaining to science and mathematics, not for helping you with your homework or helping you figure out your career path.

>If you want advice regarding college/university or your career path, go to /adv/ - Advice.

Like if somebody is gonna reply your posts on /adv/
The only time that i got replied was when i posted that a girl told me to fuck off because my dick is too small.

that doesnt change the fact that this thread is garbage regardless of what board it's on

>dicklet
>EE
nothing wrong here

not actually asking for advice
just stating a fact

>not actually asking for advice
>Tell me one reason why Electric Enginerring isn't the best career
?

>Name is literally "Electric Eng. Discussion"
>Discussion

What does Veeky Forums think of biochemistry? Veeky Forums thinks we're shills and /an/ thinks we're to micro oriented.

you can title it anything you want, its still just a career path question, which is why it should be on /adv/

Biochemistry is biology that's actually interesting.

t. chemistry undergrad

I'm a senior, any good career ideas?

maybe guys are more your thing

I don't like my anus being pounded.

everything is patented, people are fighting who is who created universe, yet they are retarded

and if you create something applemans, microsoft mans, or another man in black come in and steal your project...

I'm biased but I think physical biochemistry is the bee's knees. No really, I'm studying special proteins found in bee joints.

kek

That would actually be pretty sweet tbqh family

>electrician with a degree that knows how to draw diagrams
Also, shit pay (or so I have heard)

shut the fuck up, kiddo!!!

>Also, shit pay (or so I have heard)

you have heard wrong

idk kids who get their degrees 5 years later than you did are more current and adept when it comes to the working field

I'm an EE student and honestly half of the field is literal autists