Am I about to make a mistake?

Am I about to make a mistake?

yes, what are you doing with rand, friend?

I want to feel good about myself

>Reading books
Nerd

That's a stupid amount of money to spend on books. Don't you have Amazon?

consider masturbation

Can't go wrong with them. There's a reason why they constantly get memed about here.

I'd rather not support such a capitalist, right wing site.

>ethical consumption

Exchange Atlas Shrugged with Libra by DeLillo

>buying from book depository
yes you are

feeling better by laughing at the works of mentally disturbed people is pretty dickish

I'm not OP, but where I live it's cheaper to buy from there because they offer free shipping, and there's no Amazon or Amazon Prime in third world countries.

I avoided gravity's rainbow for awhile because of Veeky Forums. I assumed it would suck but I'm 40 pages in and it's pretty good so far. It takes me longer to read than most other books, though. I'll find myself rereading paragraphs because of all the long sentences and unusual language. almost each chapter has had a different main character so far. If this continues, I may need to write them down in a notebook or something because there's a lot of them. But it's a really interesting book so far. Lots of interesting descriptions and imagery to enjoy. Can't say anything about your other books, though, haven't read them.

What's wrong with that? Why do faggots like you on Veeky Forums have to find fault with everything. Name one thing bad about Book Depository?

Shruggy is a great book. I own another two of these. Do it m8.

Gravity's Rainbow and Ulysses and bretty good for real. idk about the other two though...

Well c/lit/s, what have you shrugged?

you ever heard of this thing called a library?

It's based out of a country where you have to have a license for your fucking TV holy kek

why the fuck not use Abebooks

you dunce

Book Depository includes the shipping cost with the face price, amazon doesn't

Everything
>Uranus

Buy a different edition of Ulysses. The one in the picture sucks.

how have you people not read these books yet. why are you here. kys

Why?

>buying paperbacks
Fuck off.

not him but its ugly as fuck

Bad translation