instagram.com/md_nguyen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that Infinite Jest?

I read at work

Effay

Yes

I read on the bus to university

if I was in a place like that I'd be too busy looking at the view to read

You must be real smart user to understand such dense work.

you look like a dyke, which is kinda hot

Yeah on occasion if I have time to kill and it's convenient. Airplane, doctors office, between classes, that sort of thing. I can't be fucked to leave my house for the sole purpose of reading.

What country is that, Vietnam? I see a red flag with a yellow smudge in the middle off to your right. Plus it looks humid, a bit down at the heel, and you're Asian.

I cringe equally hard at OP's pic and this one.

I used to browse Veeky Forums and /r/malefashionadvice, but now I shit post on Veeky Forums.

Thanks bby

Yeah, I'm currently in Hue, Vietnam for summer vacation. I'm very impressed that you managed to spot that.

I want to punch this person in the dick.

It happens but I'm usually not in public to begin with.

Why tho

Here's another pic of me

post feet

They're not dainty or feminine. I will never understand you foot fetishists.

Princeton?

Nah, I'm not Henry.

>They're not dainty or feminine.
not a problem
> I will never understand you foot fetishists.
I'm not a foot fetishists.

You look like you have a great, tight vagina.

Classic example of angle and lighting making someone look good, I bet you look fucking hideous IRL.

I read on my phone, so everybody just thinks I'm chatting or some other retarded shit.

Fuck off.

That watch, this must be bait.
You seem boring.

>nouveau-riche Asian of the not Grorious Nippon variety atavistically flaunting status symbols
>thinks Infinite Jest symbolizes his status of being erudite and deep
>doesn't have the verbal acuity to realize we're memeing the fuck out of Infinite Jest

If I read in public it's the most remote and quiet place possible and is hardly "public".

Where was that pic taken?

he doesn't look good in either photo

It says Vietnam-Bank if you look the right of his shoulder.

in the fourth dimension leading to kriptonite-gutierrez planet named after dimension number five in the fifth realm of victoria secret's dirty underwear catalogue launched into space by an angry mexican flaunting his tacosaround like a dancing retarded orangutan.

It's not just the book, it's his watch, shoes and his posture which all signals that he's a pleb.

>all these gayboys
>on my board

Disgusting

mfa is pretty damn smug. I've always preferred Veeky Forums because it's way more chill. You should probably come back and post some inspo pics f@m

Can't honestly criticize someone's clothing right now.

In my defense, I live in America, it's the 4th of July, and we're in a 97 degree heat wave.

Why shouldn't i? He's literally wearing a composition of hype-clothing.
It's like you could substitute the word pretentious with a picture of him.
More to say, you can see the insecurity by how he looks. Take the clothing away and you'd have nothing. A mere image of a Person.

Do you have a genetic disorder?

Are you the "I study at Oxford and am fashionable, what have you done with your life?" guy or do we have two baby faced Asian bois on here?

I meant to say "I can't criticize anyone's clothing right now".

You go on right ahead.

Neat, my brother was in Hue this summer too. Did you ever see a tall white guy called Thor? Just kidding, it's a big city. I've always wanted to go to Hue because the battle was there, and I like battles.

But don't your books get foxed and mildewed as fuck in SE Asia? Anywhere that hot and humid really, I've had issue with books I ordered from Hong Kong and Australia.

Get broader shoulders and trim that face fat . Then you'll be good-looking

I'm not Henry, the guy who goes to Princeton.

Yes, there are two baby faced Asian bois here.

I read outside, not at all in public though. I read on the grass in the most remote corners of parks I can find and on all sorts of abandoned plots where even bums and stray dogs avoid straying into.

Pic related: behold one of my favourite reading views.

this looks like việt nam, đúng không?

I thought HUE was Brazil?

that's pretty cool man. sounds spiritual in a weird urban way.

This is some deep bait. Perhaps the most elaborate I've seen. I respect that and also these haters are pathetic I mean really get a life

You degenerate, the book speaks against phony people like you. You're doing everything wrong. Never post again until you correct your attitude.

It isn't even elaborate, or deep m8. He just chose a few simple things that Veeky Forums is autistic about. Elaborate and deep is memoirfag, if he is b8.

Is that one of those things that's supposed to hold water if there's a flood?

It reminds me of this abandoned factory where me and my friends would play as kids. The walls and roof were gone, it was just a wide expanse of concrete, junk, and scrubby forest.

Puts you in a pensive mood, doesn't it? Plus it's very quiet. You can only hear the birds, squirrels and uncanny horrors lurking beyond the treeline.

I don't know what it was used as, if it was ever used. It's on the site of an abandoned military compound, a defense fort from the 1890s, though that pool is definitely more recent.

100% Henry, never been so sure of something before in my life

we will dress you up, OP, I start

Do you know Henry

Before I went to uni, I was considering reading philosophy at Kings College London. In the open day lectures, there was a girl sitting in the front row wielding a copy of Madame Bovary in a futile attempt to get the professors' attention. Eventually, one of them noticed and laughed at her pretension. She left the room crying and I didn't see her again.

Can I please suck your dick, OP?

Yes. I have him added on my Facebook. We went to the same high school.

You look like an asian version of elliot rodgers

thats not public

Infinite Jest is a meme, OP. :[

>instagram.com/md_nguyen/
>"Michael D. Nguyen I am more fashionable than you, therefore I am better than you."

kys

Oh god, this just got even better.

If I was a mod, I'd delete this thread before he gets bullied into suicide or he goes on a killing spree at his fashionable uni.

is nguyen a common name?

Post top 10 books OP

>is nguyen a common name
Can't tell if sarcastic or not
But yes, it's the most common Vietnamese last name.

Thanks for posting this.
I have been feeling like shit lately but seeing people like this actually exists makes me feel a little better about myself.
I suck but at least not in such a deep level.

>is nguyen a common name?

This aggression will not stand, man. Your wife owes money-

He made his account private, luckily I archived! :DDDD

not even gay but he was made for cock

CUTE!

looks like someone started with the greeks

Cute as in Thai boy pussy cute.

Useless threads like this one get more action than lit threads.

Lmao what a pretentious loser

yeah I'm only here because it's active, none of my threads get attention

What a handsome boy.

He's the grown up version of the kid from Good Morning, Vietnam!"

I never leave the house.

What is this, reddit?

OP here.

Thanks for posting my pictures you fucker. I'm going to cum in your twin sister's pussy.

boi*

joke's on you, my sister has a penis!

is your sister Michael Nguyen?

I am Michael Nguyen.

She looks like the type I would take with to a book club reading of 100 days of sodom

>I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I read on the bus and at work early morning. It's funny, I used to read a lot in my phone and felt like I was masquerading as a normal person just wasting time on the phone instead of something as 'pretentious' and 'poser' as reading a book. It made me feel at ease and blending in the crowd. But I've recently fell back on the old real life paper books and I find it a nuissance to carry them around everywhere (particularly long novels which I read the most) and reading them in public makes me feel awkward like I'm some kind of intellectual posseur. But I still do it. Fuck it.

first kek on Veeky Forums possibly in years. killed me. this shit's straight out of thackeray

>reading in public
>readng outside

How can you even concentrate on what you reading with all the living going around you

I'm writer

wai laung di youdao?

>"""""""Cringe"""""""

get your language from somewhere other than 2013 internet

My wife is not the issue here!

i'm a giant orson welles

What's wrong, guys? I'm Vietnamese, and I think my face type is really common here, and my Instagram description was obviously for fun.

Though this place was have the highest IQ.

I read on the bus because the faces of enjoyment I subconsciously pull whilst reading effectively repel normies.