It's 2016. Where's my ___?

What products do you wish existed today?

Other urls found in this thread:

tannus.com
telegraph.co.uk/men/active/recreational-cycling/11258405/Tannus-tyres-is-this-the-end-of-the-road-for-bike-punctures.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Space colonization and resource exploitation.

sexbot

sexbot

Slide rulers

4D printer

Immortality

sexbot

strong AI
Riemann hypothesis proof
eugenics

pill to stop my hunger

I'm so hungry, I could eat all day
but if I do that I will get fat, again
I hate my life, always being hungry

if I ever get the chance live without having to work, or working from home, I will eat whatever I want and how much I want everyday
then after some months I will look into the mirror and kill myself

well maybe someone will invent a stop hunger pill until then, so I don't have to kill myself

A machine that turns me into a sexbot

Hate to inform you but this capability already exists. They don't sell that kind of pill because someone not using it responsibly would die of starvation.

>Riemann hypothesis proof
I tried to post the proof but 4chin says the comment is too long.

cure for autism

Computers in which I could transfer my consciousness.

Or bio-medical technology to lengthen life indefinitely and prevent cancer with potentially close to 100% accuracy.

Veeky Forums would have no traffic in that scenario, nor any human being would pay for its hosting.

Most likely impossible.

Autism isn't real

just get rid of big pharma and 'psychologists'' who overdiagnose

Would that be administered in a vaccine?

Molecular nanotechnology

That's just a tautology. Nanotechnology already implies that it's at a molecular scale.

VR waifu

Penis enlargement

EC stack my friend

Antifaggot pills for op

A memedrive with a good rendement

Immortality
Civilian-grade molecular assemblers
Atomic forges (>muh alchemy)
Economical fusion power

FullHD 120 fps PCI webcam
Eink instead of LCD everywhere, especially in clocks
being able to root and install any OS on any smartphone as easily as you can do with PCs
Solid state bike tires that i dont have to inflate ever again or change because some hobo broke a beer bottle on the street
timers on traffic lights
real time tracking of your deliveries and technician visits, not "tomorrow between 8 and 18, probably"

those sick kicks

3D printing proteins.

Glasses that dont strain your eyes when you're gaming

loads of nanotech doesnt go as small as a molecular gearbox would because of how difficult it is.

VR that lets you experience sex as a girl.

>Solid state bike tires

They already exist:

e.g. tannus.com

telegraph.co.uk/men/active/recreational-cycling/11258405/Tannus-tyres-is-this-the-end-of-the-road-for-bike-punctures.html

>4
What would that even be?

>eugenics
You're looking in the wrong direction, check the past.

Tbh I just wanna go back to the forests and live a primitve life

More degrees of freedom offers more complex build options. I have seen units with 5 degrees, which some call 5D printers.

However if the reference is to the common 4D, as in time, well that would be huge. At the very least it could makes manufacturing a lot faster to the point it be like a sci-fi replicator. But it would also open the door to complex macro meta-stable composites that could dramatically improve things.

holodeck

A verified secure fucking OS

bring back Midori ;_;

Consciousness uploading; the ability to transfer a mind into a new biological or non-biological carrier whilst maintaining continuity of experience.

I did that to your mom about 25 years ago, son.

Might as well complain that there are no magical unicorns that piss whiskey

this

but with gundams

Well build your own fucking linux distribution, it's not that hard...

autism is a social construct

Sexbot

sexbot

As an average auti/sci/tic loser, this is my official response.

Look up Midori, it is nothing like that.

full body cyborg bodies.

I'm pretty sure you just described Atkin's shakes, although I could easily have my branding wrong

Computer that have encyclopedy even at offline, its design inside that encyclopedy doesnt request your name or personal data, but it always gets you if you use it to trade human bodies or personal data.

Also more solar elektricity out of smog power cells

Mars terraforming
Lunar bases
Oceanic cities
Unbiased search engines/social media
Solar roadways
Hoodies that charge your phone
Robotic public transit

Peace in Middle East

>born in the 1970s
>get to live through most of the sci-fi incarnations of the future as they are made up in people's minds, books, movies, etc
>have life before and after the internet existed

For those of you who never grew up in an internetless world, you've no clue what it was like. I'll give you a hint, not much has changed at all. Everything is the same bullshit, marginally smaller, marginally faster. Computing a shit.

>It's 2016. Where's my god damn fucking everything?

It's 2016, where's our genetic engineering to make the human race more intelligent?

You can't do that. It is against God you fucking piece of shit.

he means actual effective eugenics

Internet of Things, bro, it's coming

Internet of Things is stupid.

Who cares?

I was born in the 70s, too.

The internet, and its associated technologies, has mostly delivered more of what we already had enough of, or too much of, to the point of making them into distractions and ruining the incentives to keep the quality high.

Like music. Wow! You can listen to so much music! So what? We had radio, you could easily buy a couple of new records per month. Listening to music in public with earphones/buds is stupid. It steals the times when you arranged your thoughts. Walkmans were a mistake.

Email, instant messenging, cellphones... When you had to actually write a letter, pay for a stamp, and mail it, you didn't flood people with stupid bullshit. When long-distance phone calls cost actual money, you didn't get telemarketing bullshit. You had some peace and quiet to think.

So much information! The internet is still not half as good as a decent library.

That sounds like a medical problem user

Take your thre/a/ds back to pedophile.

This is some horrible dystopic future we're heading to. I'm almost scared, and young.

lol'd a little

Ai 3d waifu

Some African guy beat you to it anyway

What do you have against autism? I was five years old until I started speaking but that doesn't make me retarded. You just have to understand and care for us and stop being a bigot.

my fucking practival all use e-ink notepad // ebook thingie.

> no sonyfucks, I won't pay 1000 bucks for your DPS-1, even if I dreamt about it before your corporate mongrels conceived of it.

I know, I am asking much..