What pen do you use to write maths?

Sup Veeky Forums, what do you use for writing maths? What would you recommend? How do I not spread the ink when I write? I want to be able to write like pic related without smudging my entire notebook with ink from a liquid ink pen.

>inb4 stock pic

>pen

uniball green

I use the blood of my slain enemies. I write it with my finger. Whenever I do this, I feel my finger moving on it's own, like the wisdom from the blood is guiding me. I never fail.

Why do you hate your eyes?

Goodness gracious

Pilot v5 .5 mm black

Good ass pen

Does it smear tho? I want to get a couple of colors of the same type of pen, but this one seems to always bleed after some time, so I end up with ink all over me fingers.

I have no enemies, so I guess I'm doing it wrong...

That one seems nice. I should try it.

this

This senpai.

I only know one person who writes their math in pen. The guy is pretentious as fuck, constantly misuses technical terminology/jargon (but throws it at people who have never heard those terms in order to sound smart), interrupts conversations to give incorrect but patronizing explanations (often missing the point of the conversation and only explaining the most basic concept) and later complains about how dumb people are that he had to explain a basic thing.

Every time I look at his work there's a bunch of shit scratched out from things he fucked up but couldn't erase because he writes in fucking pen. The guy used to write in fancy looking leather bound books but now just carries around a stack of printer paper.

Don't be a pretentious douchebag, write in pencil.

I was taught in school to never use a pencil for anything, so I just got used to writing with a pen. We wrote tests with pens, in notebooks with pens etc. It's got nothing to do with being a pretentious douchebag in my case, it's just that I'm too used to writing with a pen that I rather scratch out the mistakes I made than erase them.

>pen
master race pencil coming through

>not a kuru toga

>impure mechanical instead of based wooden

>I rather scratch out the mistakes I made than erase them.
Absolutely disgusting.

>pilot

Absolutely beautiful.

>that handwriting
Trash can.

Post yours then bitch

that's good handwriting

FOR ANTS
FAGGET

>Writing big

Do you plebs hold your pens like how you hold your penis?

Just givin ya the business user, I like small handwriting

How else would you hold it?

Just a random ballpen because I'm not a fucking autist.

The only nice thing about this paper is your use of whitespace (except line height, that's just fucked). You write the way a LaTeX paper is typeset.

Your writing is tiny as shit. One should write with confidence, making large strong letters. I would take a pencil writer who writes big over you any day.

I just borrow a pencil when I get into class. Yall tryhard faggets.

Too bad for you normie, enjoy never contributing to, or never contributing anything big.

Me likey! What exactly did you use?

pilot g2

>ComplexMathematics.jpg
mfw

I don't pick sides in the wooden pencil vs mechanical pencil vs pen vs fountain pen. My instruments of choice:

Pencil: Ticonderoga's good, wanna try Blackwing Pearl
Mechanical Pencil: Rotring 600 0.3mm with Pentel Ain Stein B lead
Eraser: Kokuyo Campus B/HB (I've tested all the erasers JetPens carries and this one is my all-around favorite)
Pen: Undecided, wanna try Sakura Pigma Micron
Fountain Pen: Platinum Desk Pen EF nib with Sakura Kiwa-Guro ink

barbarian

Mah nigga.
Studying lineal algebra?

What are you studying?
Biotech and Bioengineer here

>a wall of strange math symbols and graphs
>what are you studying
really nigga?

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

Biochemistry, those were my notes from pchem

Mostly the pilot g-series.
Or any kind of pen that'll write without much pressure.

wow, some generic thermodynamics, so conclusive.

Pilot g tec c4 is what it's called

Take your forced memes back to .

Thanks farn.

>unibleed

sharpie fine tips do me well.

I honestly can't stand pens, they are completely unreliable compared to mechanical pencils. The only time I never use them is for signing things or for adding emphasis to lecture notes.

Mechanical pencil.

Not own, because i am on psychiatry and they dont let me even have enought paper to express my new equations about time dilatation in effect of atom proliferation

paper mate clearpoint. I like big erasers. Most mechanical pencils write around the same. If there's a more expensive pencil that writes better, the high cost is not worth it to me

Wtf, basic thermodynamics. Usually seen un chemical degrees so...

i use a twsbi vac 700 fountain pen for class notes and some homeworks, and a pentel twist-erase iii 0.7mm mechanical pencil for hard stuff and tests.

Basically, you have to find a good ink/paper combination to avoid crappy dry times and feathering. i use a lot of rhodia and clairefontaine paper.
A benefit of using a fountain pen is that you can choose a particular ink with the properties that you want, like a quick dry or bulletproof. Unless you're a lefty, then you're right fuckered.

>pilot
my nigga

based metal pen

ah, good old p chem. you wont be missed

I like the kinds that shatter when you chew on them so I can cut up my gums up

I got an A so I'll always remember her fondly.

>cut up my gums up
I think you just cut up the English up..

>pen to write maths
L0Lno

kek anyone who doesnt use pilot needle points is going to die sad and alone

are you literally writing out your textbook?

>not buying the best, cheapest, most reliable pen in the universe in bulk

>forgetting pic

I just use those cheap mechanical pencils that come in packs. Clear and legible, and since I'm prone to mistakes, erasing is useful.

>disposable oil ink ballpoint
>reliable
choose one

anyone rotring here?

>wasting all that space

Nothing wrong with writing small, but at least write 2 per line if you're gonna do that.

I just got this pen today and holy shit, it's pure wife material. Absolutely perfect.

this shit right here. classic.

you should check out Pilot's Juice line of rollerball pens, all different colors, lots of nib sizes from .7 to .38.
I use those shits to make the dankest flashcards

Somebody stole my pferd

Learning spanish?

Usually a black one. Blue ink just weirds me out.

>master race
>can't conjugate practicar or gustar in spanish

What does a squared plus b squared equal?

Whatever you want.

[math](a+bi)(a-bi)[/math]

Fountain pens and Clairefontaine. My nigga.

Tfw red/green colorblind

You have many mistakes on your work.

>A B C D E F 6

kek

>[Yo] necesito pratico los verbos en español
Yo necesito praticAR los verbos en español.
>Me gusta los exámenes
Me gustaN los exámenes.
>enla
en la.

lost

>smearing graphite all over your paper
>smearing after rubbing against everything
Pen is much more durable than pencil. Just don't make mistakes fgt.

c squared

Erasable pen master race

I've always thought pilot green is better than almost every fountain pen green on the market. The only one I definitely like more is De Atramentis Petrol, which, on the right paper, is too gorgeous for words. I wish Pilot offered their green in bottles so I could mix it into something even more amazing.

Get a decent one? Pilots are reliable though they flow too freely for my taste. Zebra F-301's used to be, though quality control isn't what it used to be. Still, if you get a good one, it writes flawlessly until the exact moment it's run completely dry. And it's a hefty, very well-proportioned piece of metal. Then there's the whole separate world of fountains.

What the fuck are you smoking you degenerate nigger? Bic's might be the virtually the cheapest pens on the market, but they are more reliable than pens 100 times more expensive. In fact, I'm not sure I don't know that I've ever had a Bic ballpoint fail me prematurely. You'd know this if you weren't a nigger. Plus, their medium points feel soft, as if the ballpoint were made out of a miniature, perky breast; absolute perfection in feel. God your ignorance makes me seethe.

This is bait, only plebs use a pen in math.

Pencil ftw.

And iroshizuku ink as well. This man is based as fuck.

To anyone reading this that hasn't ever touched a fountain pen, pick up a Pilot Metropolitan. You will never turn back.

Mein neger. Though i wish i had a decent one, the fuckers seem to break after a month. Anyone got any recommendations?

>Pilot Metropolitan
Pleb who hasn't ever touched a fountain pen here, is MR Metropolitan the same as Metropolitan? (I live in yurop)

But a pen makes you think carefully before writing anything down. A trait often lost in undergrad mathematics.

I havn't heard of the MR Metropolitan before.
Looking into it briefly it appears to be the same pen but uses different ink cartridges / converters. So you should be good, the important parts (the nib and the feed) are the same.

Also for reference. The Pilot Cocoon is the exact same pen as the Metropolitan but marketed in Japan.

Thanks, I couldn't find Metropolitan without the MR anywhere near, so I guess it's just local version.

Pentel twist erase 0.7. I only had to buy 2 sets of 2 through all of undergrad, and that's only because I lent them and never got them back. Excellent design, great quality, eraser for days, served me well in my mechE studies. This particular one is 7 years old and going strong

I use chalk.

I need 0.5 sets... Even with that one pretending to be... carbon rod...

Wooden ruller, even in schools, wooden one is better than plastic... And if you got that shapial mettalic, you can kill classmates ;)

Centropeny white, much better, white glowing letters with dark background for digital...

Centropen UV is brutal in chemistry education./..

Sometimes Melo classes arent bad for having it really processed like reality what you learn.