Why do humans find tits and ass attractive?

Why do humans find tits and ass attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/660741
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10410197
cdc.gov/des/consumers/about/effects_sons.html
stanfordchildrens.org/en/topic/default?id=micropenis-90-P03096
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because we sexually reproduce

Why do humans find feet attractive? They're disgusting.

Only sexual deviants do that, don't generalize.

What difference is there between finding ass, tits or feet aesthetic ?

Ass and tits are more closely related to hormone levels and sexual capabilities. That's why men with beards and big dicks are considered manly, they are directly proportional to hormone levels.

Feet on the other hand are weakly related at best.

>hormones make your dick big

>Ass and tits are more closely related to hormone levels
what the fuck is that even mean ?

Dick is a reproductional organ. tits only have a purpose after the birth and have no default sexual use. ass is basically a shit funnel.
We are not attracted by judging their mechanical purpose, we are attracted by their looks and how they feel.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/660741
Also gay guys on average have bigger dicks then straight guys due to elevated levels of hormones usually.
Estrogen and the like. Why do you think klienfelter males have boobs and a big ass?

I believe he's saying that girls that have bigger ass/tits make more estrogen, that is to say the estrogen makes them store more fat in those areas. And if a women has more estrogen she is more fertile.

Those things are directly linked to child bearing/caring

just no

Thank you so much, for a second I thought I was just going mad.
It's one of many mechanisms for sexual selection, in this case we selected for traits that imply the person is more fertile. Same reason why female birds go for males with high
UV responses in their feathers.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/660741
Treating micropenis, a disorder, with hormone coctail does in no way imply that you can just willy nilly take hormones to make your dick big. Pretty sure dick size is genetic.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10410197

You doubt? Go read through this paper. Also if hormones didn't control penis growth then the tiny dicks wouldn't have responded. The reason it is genetic is because hormone levels are often genetic in origin.

Why just no? And how would they be linked to child bearing/caring if not through hormones?

>just willy nilly take hormones to make your dick big
If this would be the case, the inventor of this method would probably be the richest guy on earth

Exactly. The study was published over 30 years ago. You'd think someone would thought to sell these hormones to unsuspecting people. Yet, there is yet not a single method that makes your dick big - not that there is any reason why you would want that, unless you have a micropenis, but I digress.

You would need to do it as a child which would be extremely dangerous and unwise. Treating a micropenis is one thing, trying to do a cosmetic surgery/medical treatment on an 6 year old is another.

Thats because it isnt as simple as
more hormones -> bigger dick
as
implied

Some of the identifiable causes are deficiency of pituitary growth hormone and/or gonadotropins, mild degrees of androgen insensitivity, a variety of genetic syndromes, and variations in certain homeobox genes. Some types of micropenis can be addressed with growth hormone or testosterone treatment in early childhood. Operations are also available to increase penis size in cases of micropenis in adults.[25]

In addition, some estrogen-based fertility drugs like diethylstilbestrol (DES) have been linked to genital abnormalities and/or a smaller than normal penis (microphallus).[35]
cdc.gov/des/consumers/about/effects_sons.html

Shamelessly ripped from wikipedia. Now tell me, how does one diagnose a micropenis in a toddler/young child?

wider hips make complications during pregnancy and giving birth less likely
big tits look healthy and well fed, so they can feed the baby better

stanfordchildrens.org/en/topic/default?id=micropenis-90-P03096

Shame they didn't catch it early enough

Yes but what factor is controlling this, you need to have a phenotype and attractiveness to said phenotype linked. Also then why do klienfelter males and those with hormone imbalances gain wider hips and breast tissue?

Like seriously go to /lgbt/ for ten minutes and ask how you transition from male to female or vis a versa. They use hormone pills to alter their body structure before even getting close to surgery.

Oh yeah, I know this stuff. But arent the "practical implications" a much more important factor?

I can make my roommates beard fall out and grow breasts while making his dick shrink. I can't just make a middle aged man with self esteem issues get a bigger dick.

Thats correct. But why are you telling me this? I think it is something for you roommate to discuss with you

Ass is better than no ass because in a hunter-gatherer situation where people are constantly starving, having an ass at all is a sign of fitness. Remember, you need ass muscles to run. A 'full', healthy figure also implies a lack of disease. Women in particular would need fat stores back then to be able to even carry a child to term, the body's just going to miscarriage if there's not enough nutrient available.

Ass has muscle and fat, tits are proof someone is a woman, both are proof of health. What about attraction to the shape? A safeguard against genetic deformities. So you can see why ass and titties could act as a visual selection heuristic for a potential mate.

Exactly this
also pretty much
this