Write what's on your mind, and no memes, please

Write what's on your mind, and no memes, please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqFtfKQMSzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my diary desu

this is either the most brilliant or most idiotic work in the history of art but I can't decide which.

The cat
Just Sat
On the mat

most brilliant, but likely not for the reasons you think

neither, it's just a really good joke.

i've been having a lot of wet dreams lately since i never masturbate and its pretty uncomfy

duchamp was hilarious

>tfw no jewish gf who only listens to audiobooks

As a former NEET, I honestly hate being a wagecuck. My boss gave me shit today, as he always does for suffering from his extreme inferiority complex. The work I'm assigned to by my superiors is done so in such an organized way that it completely increases my stress levels tenfold. But maybe he was hungover, like the rest of the country, am I right? It was unfortunate that Independence Day fell on a Monday this year-- and that it rained all day. The only good thing to come out of it all was when I went over to my friend's party. Much to my good fortune, I ran into one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen there. And sure bet yourself that I approached her. We talked a good while. Nothing came of it because she's taken. And so now I'm here, on my bed, and I feel so burnt out from work, and all I can think about is her. To relieve myself of my angst, I tried reading after work, but I couldn't focus anymore after an hour of reading. Oh well, such is life, I guess.

do you have any sex?

youtube.com/watch?v=sqFtfKQMSzI

no

Ive either lost myself or am losing myself or only just now realizing that I am lost.

Like a long time ago I realized that I was socially underdeveloped or maladjusted so I've been imitating other people to compensate for so long that I forgot I was being insincere to seem like a regular guy, and now I've forgotten what it feels like to be honest and engaged and really care about something.

I'm trying to read books that inspire honesty and Stoner helped. Dostoyevsky helps, Catcher in the Rye actually helped, but I need something real.
I've never really wanted a girlfriend, but I think it's about time I do that.

Do I really need to buy books when I could rent them at the library?

it transcends the good/bad dichotomy

a) goddamn writing 2300 words is such a pain
b) i don't wanna read Chomsky no more fucking exams

I worry about my upcoming treatment for social angst in the fall. I think I'm too socially anxious to go to therapy. Ad I'm not sure I want to "get better". I have angst for a reason, I avoid social situations for a reason: I don't WANT to be seen and embarrass myself, shame myself.
I want to close the door and never go outside again, literally. Maybe that's the better alternative than this constant trying of being social and normal.
I could get a cat for company and disappear into books. Right guys?

So long as you can sustain yourself, society at large won't bother you. And getting a cat is great, ı recommend it.

You gotta notice though, that wanting to stay in is a desire, but so is wanting to go out. They're both things -you- want: they're both "you". But then who's the "you" that is deciding between them?

Anyways, dignity is nothing more than not knowing shame--do away with shame and you will feel dignity.

Tonight I have to get my clothes ready for an interview tomorrow, I have to finish a chapter in one of my writing books then start and finish another to get back on track to where I want to be, then I want to start writing a short story, one of ten

It's already 5pm and I haven't started on any of it

Is "omnis scis es, omnis es non scis" correct Latin?

i asked out my coworker today, it turns out she is a lesbian

Lucky you, time for a platonic romance.

Leave the short for later. Get your clothes ready. Write. Don't sleep late. Try to wake up on the right tomorrow. Ganbatte.

Life is a wreck.

(I had written something long and (what seemed to me) stupid in its elaborateness. Might as well shorten it to a phrase as naively conscious as possible, and let any and all inadequate or illusory walking stupidity get on with their lives without personally feeling the pressure to answer back to whoever inclines himself to question my self-assurance in selfless dismay. I dunno.

I joined that Veeky Forums Plato reading group a few weeks ago and I haven't read anything yet, so I feel kinda bad about that.

this

Come friend, spill it, whatever it is hasn't killed you.

I have a fucking test on thomist metaphysics tomorrow and i seem to be fucked. I suppose i could read a bunch of summaries and pdfs online since my notebook's content seems unintelligible, but i fear that there's too many interpretations of the same thing and that i may not find exactly what i need since the subject is very ample. Also i could find things that are too hard right now for my current knowledge. All in all i seem to be fucked.

Thanks user

i think i fucked your girlfriend once.. maybe twice, i don't remember. then i fucked all your friends' girlfriends. now they hate you.

>i fucked your girlfriend once.. maybe twice
I'm so, so sorry.

>i fucked all your friends' girlfriends. now they hate you.
I have friends now, thanks!

I really want to apply for a job working at a National Park.
I go backpacking a lot already and the idea of being a park ranger and just living out in the backcountry and reading in my downtime sounds like heaven to me.
The main problem is I'm moving into a house with my friend in a month and if I back out I'm leaving him high and dry, so I'll probably have to deal with that for a while before I go for it.

That is one comfy dream you have, hope you realize it.

As I open my eyes I see my bed and I close my eyes again.

This board moves way too fast now. The George Saunders "Trump Days" thread is already archived. This happened to me last week with the Gaddis thread too. Stupid nu-Veeky Forums.

I hate nocturnal emissions. I wake up sooner than I want due to dream orgasm, and then I have to crawl out of bed to clean the slime off of me and put on new underwear. The human body is disgusting.

i dont get it

keep having dreams about my ex's /girls from the past

just woke up dreaming about my ex gf and i feel bad i got a cold but its only in my right nose

i wanted to post in a thread but im sitting here trying to wake up i overslept

no direction in life

thats a shame

Unironically go to /r/latin, they're super helpful.

Also just by looking at it, it looks kind of wrong.
What are you trying to say? What you have is something like "all you know you are, all you are you don't know", which while semi-intelligible in english, is much more broken in latin.

>not knowing big black
Pleb

>listening to culture industry products

>Unironically consuming decadent jewish cultural-marxist narratives

>adorno
>decadent
>popular music
>not decadent

jab jab jab leg kick

I can't stand sunlight, but it looks like I can't also stand several days of complete darkness.
I don't have enough drugs for tomorrow.
My roommate will buy them for me. In three months he'll move away and it will be a problem, not only because of his services, but also because I sort of enjoyed his presence. My father got me an old school classy erotic graphic novel and I have yet to read it. My bedroom is full of dust and ashes and empty beer bottles.
I slept 8 out of 72 hours in the last three days.
My boss said the subject of my article wasn't interesting; it's now the second most successful piece I have ever written. Plus the most popular when it got published.
I lost around 45 pounds during last year, and I never did so little in my life, physically speaking.
I hope I'm not dying right now. I hope my cat is not dying. Sometimes I just want to cuddle instead of sucking tits and everything.
I hope the next 20 years won't be like the last 20s-40s. I feel like I'll need glasses in 5 years. If I stay sober for 20 hours or more I start getting unpleasant, irascible and sad, and as a result I get less from life and from the people around me. Sometimes I actually get so much depressed, I have to numb myself every single night.
I have to slowly destroy my body and mind to be an almost functioning human. I'm genuinely starting to think I have some kind of autism

Thanks OP, I never did blogposting but I feel like I needed to get all of this shit off my chest

It's ok

A lot. Flying back to boston, about to move to Denver. Just looking back on the last decade of life, family, friends, watching it all change and grow, thinking of all the cities I've lived in, yearning to stay in one place and join and build a community and grow my roots for once.

I'm sick of the endless toil, excited to start the next chapter, and anxious for the coming changes. No matter how many times I move around the world or from city to city, it always stresses me out but opportunity and happenstance always hurtles me around every which way.

I will abide.

>no memes

theres nothing but memes in the mind

>not in french

fail

>My father got me an old school classy erotic graphic novel
Pics?

>My boss said the subject of my article wasn't interesting
What was it about?

>I lost around 45 pounds during last year, and I never did so little in my life, physically speaking.
Tell me your secrets.

>I hope I'm not dying right now.
You're always dying user. Life's just dying. But hey, at least you get to bring a glider or a skydiving board to the fall.