Ancient Black Egyptians had a greater understanding of science

than modern physicists...yes they had a greater understanding of science than Einstein, Heisenberg, Dirac, Bohr, Born, Pauli etc. etc.

they understood quantum mechanics and general relativity before the guys i mentioned....

black civilization created science...

[citation needed]

for example the Black Moors taught white europeans how to bathe, they taught white europeans math science etc.

we wuz kangz

WE

We wuz physicists and shieet nigga.

What if I told you that sinbad was a real tiger

> they had a greater understanding of science
> used bulky nails to carve shitty doodles on walls

WUZ

/thread

(You)

its true...even Einstein said he owed alot to Ancient Black Egyptian scientists when developing his general relativity

thing is, they were withe and there is documentation on that by the romans, their slaves however where black, also documented.

the egyptians were black african geniuses

whites were literally living in caves eating animal feces in the caucaus mountains

lol.......no i mean LOL

They also taught them slavery and sold their people to them.

>so smart

what about yakub...wasn't he a black scientist that created white people?

Yes, but then Jew appeared...

When it comes to that, I have no porblem even when it comes to that much acid... YEA, they have beer in your alcoholism from that molded plants...

Take your identity politics somewhere else, BLM.

If black people were so smart then, how come they never ruled Egypt?

what are these "black" egyptians you are talking about, slaves from conquered lands maybe, i doubt they took part in any scientific studies

its not just egypt

Ancient Africa was literally hundreds of years more advanced than Europe...starting from 1200 and up

YOUR GUNN HAVE A BAD TOM