Veeky Forums please tell me I am not crazy

Veeky Forums please tell me I am not crazy

can I pick up radio signals on my head theoretically? because it's happening, and it's freaking me out

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrophonic_hearing
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26546224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12881192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

see a psychiatrist, you might have schizophrenia

I am sorry man, you have the crazies

Just take off your headphones user, you forgot you were listening to the radio on your phone.

Nah, don't worry about it, f a m. I hear shit sometimes when I'm extremely tired and about to knock out. It's not radio signals, it's just a mental glitch.

/thread
no joke

bingo

snopes = Claim: Television comedienne Lucille Ball claimed radio transmissions picked up on her fillings led to the capture of Japanese spies.

Are you pete and pete's mom?

You need to be more specific, radiohead.

There have been cases where someone picks up a radio signal with the fillings in their teeth.

Might be that.

But how is the sound being generated to be heard? We don't really have the right mechanisms for our brain to turn the radio waves into thoughts after receiving.

What you're hearing are in the form of thoughts?

Not fillings then. Talk to a doc and get some meds.

>our brain to turn the radio waves into thoughts

>thoughts
do you mean sounds?

AM or FM? Is there a radio in the room that might be on very low volume instead of off?

Seriously. Or it could potentially be tinnitus, ringing in ears.

>theoretically

Probably not. But the mind does plenty of weird things that are not theoretically possible.

I'm not hearing shit, OP said he's hearing it in his head so I'm questioning how the mechanism could work for this

>I'm not hearing shit
Yea, keep telling yourself that.

>can I pick up radio signals on my head theoretically?
AM or FM?
I'm serious.

Best case scenario you're a superhero.

Worst case scenario you'll have to get some therapy.

That's a nice picture. May I save it?

Go ahead, it's the perfect for pointing out Freudian slips.

Bone resonance. The fillings vibrate the teeth, which vibrate the jaws, which vibrate the cranium, which vibrates the inner ear.

How old are you OP and what country are you from? Have you ever suffered a head injury?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrophonic_hearing

take a regular earphone, plug your ears so you don't hear anything and hold the earphone to the boney part of your face next to your tragus.

You can hear through your whole face as long as long as the vibrations get carried to your eardrums.

>radiohead
kek

Read an article a while back which talked about radio signals being picked up by things like orthodontic braces, tooth fillings and other metallic implants.

Do you have any implants or braces?

auditory hallucinations

are the radio signals telling you to do anything?

Op has right to ask this question because the information surround it is legit.

Metals can pick up frequencies and vibrations. Sometimes microwave signals too because wifi is almost on the same bandwidth as microwaves. There have been studies on em waves affecting brain activity. Patents for various weapons for crowd control and even mind control have been patented during the 1970s as part of the Mk ultra program that is still in affect as of this year.
Some reports of telepathy have been acknowledged around heavy wifi bands.
Calcification of the brain has also been theorized as a cause since metals like aluminum are collected.

Em wave study here:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26546224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12881192

I doubt your brain is biologically implementing IEEE 802.11

AM maybe, but I highly doubt it.

FM, no.