How do i kill my intelligence?

How do i kill my intelligence?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2011/11/15/why-kids-with-high-iq-are-more-likely-to-take-drugs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keep posting on Veeky Forums.

its not working

Eat lead.

Just fire them. They can go work for NSA and stop bothering you.

Kill my intellingence, not whole me

join SJW

vote Trump.

Don't kill your intelligence, you don't have it, since you are not even intelligent enough to find the answer how to kill your intelligence.

There are plenty of legal ways to damage your brain. Drinking DXM-based cough syrup (without acetaminophen) has been consistently linked to brain damage.

But I would advise against it, since stupid people are actually more prone to unhappiness.

>But I would advise against it, since stupid people are actually more prone to unhappiness.
Don't say that on here m8. People will jump your throat how they're these super awesome geniuses yet are depressed all the time.

Do what that 170 IQ guy on House M.D. did, drink the shit out of some cough syrup and become retarded, then find a low intelligence qt to raise your mediocre family with

You play video games, you're already retarded

> applying correlations to a population of one.

There's this potion called bleach you can drink. Alternatively, smash your head against a wall.

Marihuana

Use Benadryl every night
Abuse dxm

can confirm

dude

no

feels good man

Dude i did the drug abuse/dxm thing. I can confirm im slower mentally. My thinking feels cloudy. I know damn well i wasnt always this way. Depression is no reason to permanently damage yourself. Im not happier now im just dumber

How much would bleach damage you mentally?
Can you find any studies to confirm?

Just sniff glue, gasoline, or some solvent.

Become an alcoholic

Just pretend, behave like a non intelligent.

That way you can always return if being non intelligent is not your thing.

consume heavy metals, think depressing thoughts, smoke marijuana, learn bad mental habits (i.e., run shitty bug-ridden software on your mental wetware), subsistence diet, fap at least a couple of times a week, become an atheist/nihilist, chronic sleep deprivation, avoid physical exercise, spend 100% of your time reading and 0% thinking...

Try falling in love. Worked for me!
Or maybe that was the alcoholism. Not sure.

You do realize he was quoting whoever he was replying to, right?

>fap at least a couple of times a week

Can confirm. Years of party drugs leading to a heroin addiction, 3 years on suboxone, on methadone now. IQ was 139 at 15 and now is 123 at age 26

all do better than you = you do not have such
I am swedish btw has it tough with the english language

Well i tested this theory.
This procedure don't damaged my inteligence or improve it but my health status is improved for sure.
+ my penis is bigger not that much but there is diffrence.

Marihuana fucked my shit up

try with facebook

Hammer to the forehead, once your prefrontal cortex is messed up your an imbecile for life.

Kill yourself. You'll lose all of your intelligence.

Become a liberal.

IQ as a test doesn't work after your teen years.

This

High doses of GABA A agonists over a long period of time.

High dose of cacao over a long period of time. You'll retain your faculties but unwittingly become so myopic and overfixated, you won't realize how limited you really are. If you manage possible crippling anxiety that goes along with this, as well as feeling like shit physically.

Weed.

Low level self engineering not worth going into.

Tobacco?

Depression?

You've got it backwards. Don't kill your intelligence, work on your emotional intelligence and your spiritual life.

this

you use the word intelligence, but i don't think you mean what it means.
if you're refering to "stop overthinking" or something like that, maybe try meditating, sports, other forms of stress relieve.

anything else probably gonna kill you as well. more or less, atleast.

>become an atheist

>spiritual life

It seems like there are a lot of religious folk on Veeky Forums, is that correct?

get vaccinated

get taxxinated

Kek

this

it is already dead

healthland.time.com/2011/11/15/why-kids-with-high-iq-are-more-likely-to-take-drugs/

>if you're refering to "stop overthinking" or something like that, maybe try meditating, sports, other forms of stress relieve.
The only sensible post in this thread, in my humble opinion, to be quite honest.

Why the hell would you want that? It's literally always better to be smart.