Which one should I read first?

Which one should I read first?

Catch 22 then Moby Dick, Catch 22 is a lot easier to get into. Don't bother reading Brave New World.

Bottom to top

Why the fuck are you posting this again?

because he doesn't even read

OP stop fucking asking. I saw this in 2 different threads and then its own thread. Now you're posting another thread about this. Just pick a fucking book and read it you literal fucking faggot

Which one should I read last?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JUST GO READ THE WIKI ARTICLES ON IT user. THEN YOU CAN DISCUSS THE BOOK WITHOUT HAVING TO ACTUALLY READ IT. THATS ALL THAT LIT IS ANYWAYS

>wikipedia
>not deriving your literary knowledge solely from Veeky Forums memes

I never saw this

No one reads here

tf

Read Moby-Dick three times and throw the other two in the trash.

Brave New World is good you pleb

yeah, like the outsiders, lord of the flies, 1984, fahrenheit 451, the giver, and animal farm are good- they're good for 8th graders

Niggers

He's right

Having read all three, Catch-22 is only one that really blew me away. After that, graduate to Something Happened, which is one of the best books ever written.

read them at the same time you dingus

Do stuff

Is this a "meme" now?

>he hadn't read them when he was younger, so he shouldn't read them at all.
why is that?

Yes

this, catch 22, throw bnw in the trash, moby dick, then retrieve bnw from the trash, marvel at how much it belongs there and then put it back

I would start from the bottom up. If you haven't read Catch 22 you're in for a treat. Great sarcastic humor while still highlighting the worst parts of war. It's a great entertaining read but still has the depth.

The other two are obvious classics but Catch 22 is a great read all around.

flip a coin then shoot yourself

A good book is a good book. If something is truly quality, it doesn't matter what age you read it at.
>inb4 "wut if u read it at 3 yearz old"

Meme thread

Nigs

Catch-22 is hilarious.

This

No