Cucktrails

What's the best argument against the existence of chemtrails?
I was thinking of the impossibility of such a large conspiracy to have place with so many people involved, but maybe there is a better rebuttal?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0147905
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

According to Darwin's theory, the people who deliberately pollute the air that they themselves breathe will die and thus it will stop occurring.

>global elite poison the air
>global elite then breathe the air
>??????

Nice bait

Sorry I'm not very informed about the whole conspiracy but there are people believing that chemtrails are made to kill people?
I mainly heard something about climate control, rain and shit
Not talking of mind control, but that's more insane yet

The people i talked to believe they release viruses and shit. But you know these tinfoil hats, they can't even agree amongst eachother on what exactly the conspiracys purpose is.

depends on what part of it you mean. it has long been known that experiments with weather manipulation were being conducted, more recently the CIA has admitted to being able to do it (without clearly mentioning whether it was already being done; it was stated as "a possibility" or something to that effect, i don't fully remember).

however, if you're talking about the behavior manipulation, viruses and other weird shit which is proclaimed by the flatearthers, i don't know any immediately obvious rebuttal to that other than HOLY SHIT WE CAN'T EVEN KEEP A SPYING PROGRAM A SECRET FOR LONGER THAN A FEW YEARS AND YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THIS SHIT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR DECADES WITHOUT ANYONE SPILLING THE FUCKING BEANS? THAT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.

>Breathing earth air
>Not breathing canned air
>Not stealing air from druidia

>but maybe there is a better rebuttal?
There is always a better rebuttal than complexity (that ignores self ignorance) when it comes to "conspiracy theories". Your go to rebuttal is quite literally among the weakest and most lazy possible.

>Implying it's outright poison
>Implying they don't know where it will be deployed and the probability it will reach them in appreciable amounts.
>Implying they can't just go and live in their underground cities, eg, the one built into the Ozarks.

There is no solid evidence of chemtrails.

Set point match

>laughing_bims.webm
I spilled my yoghurt brand yoghurt

The art of convincing somebody is not to make him realize he's wrong, but making him believe he always believed your point.
So really just explain what contrails are and explain how they form in a way these people can understand. If they refuse to believe point out directly that they openly cannot give an argument against it and refuse it for the sake of refusing it.

>evidence
Evidence is for sheeple, or so ive heard

I don't think you've ever dealt with... people. Generally.

eg:
> If they refuse to believe point out directly that they openly cannot give an argument against it and refuse it for the sake of refusing it.
This doesn't work, and it cannot happen.

Only is the evidence is obviously left wanting.

Yes it works. Most people who believe in chemtrails just don't know what contrails are. I think you're the one who doesn't really deal with people

B..but user, water is a chemical....

No, it doesn't work. Your conversation would quickly go down the avenue of how they look different, behave differently, and can have multiple types of trails form at roughly the altitude and in the same spatial location that are clearly distinct.

You would also be told that these planes come all at once in a very small window of time, from multiple directions, and form a grid pattern with their trails that will readily turn a clear blue sky to a haze for the rest of the day.

If you try to use science, logic, or reason, you will be readily shut down because they either don't know enough about the framework, do and don't agree, or simply do not care all around.

Put bluntly, you've been dealing with faith driven "sheeple" who heard about chemtrails on their facebook feed and want to be told that it's all okay. Do not believe your experience is the typical case, nor is it representative of the whole. Your shit is an outlier, and your strategies are useless.

No, you just seem to be the kind of person who brings his point across so badly that people would jump to kneejerk reactions and at that point would believe anything to confirm their point because at that point it's more about not being wrong rather tham trying to convince the other one. Logic and reason does work if you can bring people to follow your thoughts and not argue in the same emotional way.

>No, you just seem to be the kind of person who brings his point across so badly
No. Again, you don't get it. The kind of people you're interacting with, and the kind of dynamic you seem to think is the norm, isn't a typical case. Bear in mind, I've taken a nearly brute force approach to tracing out how this functions with certain personality types, you couldn't be further from understanding their psychology.

Anyway. I've lived with people who have these ideas, I know how it works. Perhaps the people you're dealing with are simply dumber, or more flimsy. Good for you I guess.

>Your go to rebuttal is quite literally among the weakest and most lazy possible.

In that it thoroughly refutes all conspiracy theories?

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0147905

>You would also be told that these planes come all at once in a very small window of time, from multiple directions, and form a grid pattern with their trails that will readily turn a clear blue sky to a haze for the rest of the day.
What's a simple explanation of this?

In that it doesn't refute anything.

There isn't one, and I've seen it myself. Which is why I don't argue it with anything approaching absolute terms.

I live in rural Vermont. There are very few airports and no real reason for planes to be traveling in those directions. Their proximity and apparent (to the naked eye) altitudes is also curious.

It's all about the spectrum of possibility weighted by probability.

So there are planes flying and nobody knows why?
How is this possible?

No, there are planes flying and I don't know why.

i emagine chemtrails like skid marks dogs do when they ass race, but acorss the sky. Am i wrong on this?

Can you elaborate again?