So what's this board about?

So what's this board about?

Other urls found in this thread:

ak3d.net/help.htm
bookzz.org/
4chanlit.wikia.com/wiki/Recommended_Reading
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not sure

It's about proving how much better you are than everyone with your obscure tastes. I am the only person to read the naughty poem jesus wrote on his sandals.

text based waifus, the purest kind of waifu

/pol/

Patricians shitposting without reading.

>>hating America
>>being pretentious
>>talking about politics more than literature
>>general elitism
>>hating women because they don't give you the time of day
>>shitting on everything you consider to be below or above your level
>>pictures of books/libraries/bookshelves

Pretty much anything you can do to avoid reading, writing, or discussing anything that has to do with literature.

Welcome to Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If
you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums, but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on Veeky Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

Check the wiki, the catalog, and the archive before asking for advice or recommendations, and please refrain from starting new threads for questions that can be answered by a search engine.

Veeky Forums is a slow board! Please take the time to read what others have written, and try to make thoughtful, well-written posts of your own. Bump replies are not necessary.

Looking for books online? Check here:
Guide to #bookz
ak3d.net/help.htm
Bookzz
bookzz.org/
Recommended Literature
4chanlit.wikia.com/wiki/Recommended_Reading

Literature, and other things that people interested in literature like. So the broader humanities, too.

>every troll deserves a response newbs
>pr0n beyond prosecution
one or the other, depending on your affinity

Forgot pic.

clits

i'm still trolled the mod fucked up the sticky/ies because he thought he knew better than anongen.

>text
>pure

what is music

Memes, mostly.

okay i'll compromise. joyce based sirens
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dK3Tzf8KwA

So the purest waifu would comprised of the thoughts conjured up by an instrumental piece written about a fictional woman? Or do pieces of music based on literature work as well? Perhaps they're slightly inferior, or maybe Rimsky-Korsakov's Scheherazade is a purified version of the source character. Does any of this involve actual fapping?

Maybe I'm just not musically sensitive enough but I've never heard piece of music that made me feel horny that didn't involve overdubs of moaning lady noises or rapping about blowjob proficiency and the like. I wonder if there's some kind of fetish where people masturbate to Haydn symphonies (edging and working up toward longer works) and ejaculate at recapitulation. If people can get off getting kicked really hard in the nuts then almost any fetish seems possible.

Well, I've never been into all that cuck shit, but at the time I was dating a girl who I thought I was very much in love with, we were great personal friends who shared so much of our lives together but our sex life was lacklustre, to say the least. That was until one day upon returning from a Young Labour conference I found my girlfriend in a passionate tryst with a man in our bed. What followed was a lot of apologising on her part. I couldn’t even speak, I felt betrayed. But you know what? I liked it.

It was at this point I uttered three simple words. “Keep on going”. The confusion on her face, her olive skinned asian/muslim partner, a beautiful man I must say, smiling at the suggestion. Was I going to watch? Was I going to watch the woman I thought I was in love with make love to another man? I was, and it was a revelation for me.

I’ll spare you the more intimate details, but I will say this, the next 15 minutes changed my life. The way they made love, the raw passion, the desire. How can a man satisfy a woman like that? He was just so... powerful.

This was when I realised, I could never compete with that, never in a million years. And why would I want to?
After they finished I thanked them both. But I needed to leave, I needed time to process what had just happened. It was a confusing time for me, I fell into many psychological traps that I think I probably laid for myself. Was it denial? No, it wasn’t. It was anger. I was angry at myself because I’d denied who I was for so long. I am a proud cuck, because I am not a jealous man, I've transcended jealousy a long time ago. Who am I to say she can't have sex with someone else?

it's actually a collaborative free verse project and we're logging every line user produces in order j/k the only reason anyone would bother with that is data mining not poetry

Stuff

Things

Redpilling dumb nerds, same as the rest of Veeky Forums in 2016

I'm just here for some top notch banter with some cheeky lads