What are some literary twitter/facebook accounts you follow? There is too much shit out there on social media...

What are some literary twitter/facebook accounts you follow? There is too much shit out there on social media, I feel like. Are there any people or accounts that can make using a social service less horrible?

Pic probably related.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DColacho/
twitter.com/tifdaff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that pic
omg i hate cultural marxism so much. feminism has destroyed the west through degeneracy and the cuckolding of the white man.

typical of women to make everything about muh feels instead of rationality, did you know that the jews from the frankfurt school created it in an attempt to breed out whiteness??

i hate SJW so much, they are everywhere on facebook and twitter REEeeee fucking shitnormie cunts, they aren't rational and logical and scientific.

praise fucking lord KEK and his meme magic

I follow Milo Yannoppolous the anti-SJW

im redpilled, idiot

Then don't bother blue boards.

t. Alberto Barbosa

>I follow Milo Yannoppolous the anti-SJW
not looking for right-wing accounts

i asked for literary accounts in case you couldn't fucking read it the first time

keep your redpilled garbage to yourself

k bye

Real Peer Review. Twitter is not exactly a literary platform, following authors only lowers your opinion of them. Stuff like project gutenberg, folio society, NYRB, stuff like that will give you a good guide but if you are looking for deep thoughts, I recommend closing twitter.

Spooks. Spooks everywhere.

>I'm redpilled

You don't know anything worth knowing. Did your gf fuck your dad?

>im redpilled
Has this crossed the Poe's Law boundary? When people say this are they sincere?

how do you fall for this guy every time

mobile.twitter.com/DColacho/

My friend showed me some Veeky Forums titled facebook page that I'm sure just posts memes or snippets from critique threads. Seemed pretty alright but didn't post too often.
Veeky Forums lit or something. Literally or Literati.

Lithub is fun, especially since they often do summary post with what the rest of the "literary internet" has pooped out recently

Just checked. It's called Veeky Forums literati

awful

thanks for this

GET THE FUCK OFF OF OUR FUCKING BOARD. I'M SICK TO DEATH OF YOU RIGHT WING FUCKING IMBECILES SHITTING EVERYTHING UP.

FEMINISM IS NOT BAD.

MARXISM IS NOT BAD.

BEING-IN-PHYSICALITY NON-WHITE IS NOT BAD.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL.

these are the same posters

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RIGHTISTS GTFO MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

VIRGINS GTFO MY BOARD

>gets BTFOd
>muh gif

Lmao. Get you're testosterone checked nu-male faggot.

>tripfag

Get some friends

>falling for b8 this obvious

It's like you guys want to think the most blatant bait is authentic just as to verify your worldview

>biopolitics

i want the Foucault meme to end

It's pretty simple desu.

twitter.com/tifdaff

Anyone who complains about ageism is a fucking idiot. Anyone who has worked with a children in a school setting for an extended period of time will know how fucking stupid they can be. Until you're 18 (or older), you aren't capable of exercising the mental facilities required to do what you want like an adult can.

I used to follow I

>Random MemriTV Screenshots Taken Out of Context
>Spicy Saddam memes
>Kantbot2000

Teacher who had worked with kids 3 years old till 23~ reporting in.

Anyone under 24 is basically not even a real person.

Even those who gravitate towards independence really usually do so because of autistic tendencies.

Anyone who has worked with people in general will know how stupid they can be.