Personality survey

We're all autist faggots here, but there are many types of autists. Post results.

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/ophiuchus-zodiac-change/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm an Ares

Forgot
Aries Traits: Enterprising, Incisive, Spontaneous, Daring, Active, Courageous and Energetic, the Aries are the proverbial infants, guileless and optimistic to the fault. However, they also are impatient, impetuous, vain, proud and egoistic.

Speak for yourself. I'm pretty normal.

When were you born? (day, month and year)

April 2, 1954

Then you are Pisces, not Aries, you dumb fuck. The constellations have moved since the horoscope was invented.

Oh, how I love to do this. Especially to people who have "their" zodiac sign tattoed.

(INFP-T)
But it says Shakes was one, so, I don't feel too bad.

INFP Patrician Master Race reporting in

That is quite interesting. However I was just implying that personality tests are just a dumb as horoscopes and that both are useless.

golly what an interesting and novel opinion

Where did you find that individual day horoscope

tatoed

INTP autismo

ENTP

Debate me, faggots.

>Introverted
>Feeling
>Turbulent
You're such a bitch, user

no u

why are you in your 60s and here

me too

f-feels good

Go to wolframalpha.com and write "Sun position in day blablabla"

Holy shit, we really fucked up

lol where is this from?

I'm INTP too

God here.

Sup homie

INFJ

Why does everyone lie on these?

supreme intp master race

me2

>Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Is that why we experience occasional euphoria here?

tatoad

ENTP-A

Libra on cusp of Virgo

snopes.com/ophiuchus-zodiac-change/

gemini

Ma familia

I've been slowly changing over the years. I used to always score INTJ on these things in high school and early college. As I became more interested in literature and art, I started to get INFJ. Lately I've been scoring INFP.

I this my personality really has changed but on some level, my old one was mostly forced. I wanted to think that emotions and other people's feeling didn't matter so I made myself that way. Now that I've gotten more in touch with myself and I'm more honest with myself, I answer these things differently.

yep

94% introvert, 98% turbulent

yikes

>personality test meme

I seem to alternate between intj and intp. I've taken this test a dozen times or more and it's always one if those two.

The personality of autism

>It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, INTJs know this all too well.

Thanks for reaffirming my superiority.

>Extroverts are happier than introverts.
This is so fucking unfair

>idiots are happier than people who reflect on everything.

what a surprise

ENTP/Taurus autismo reporting

tfw ISTP
tfw think pretty much all other Is are fags

enfp
i love me

This is mine exactly, also Gemini.
>tfw no INFJ-T/INFP-T bf

>extroverts are idiots

>INFP-T, 100% Introversion, 97% Turbulence
Should I just kill myself at this point?

INTP - autist
ISTP - edgelord
ISFP - pothead
INFP - feelyfag
INTJ - fedora
INFJ - 2deep4u
ISFJ - betacuck
ISTJ - wagecuck

You all deserve to be unhappy

>ISTP - edgelord

Every time.

>thinking that memes on Veeky Forums will make me unhappy
pic related, its you

how did you know about my cold hands

>tfw no ENTJ dominatrix gf

INTP like 30% of Veeky Forums users. Probably the reason I feel more at home here than irl.
I'm super assertive though, it seems like most who post their results are turbulent.

and yes I pulled the 30% figure straight out of my ass.

INFP

although I've taken this before and have also gotten INTP, Thinking - Feeling is usually pretty close to an even 50 50 split

I always gets ISFP.

>The biggest challenge facing ISFPs is planning for the future. Finding constructive ideals to base their goals on and working out goals that create positive principles is no small task. Unlike Sentinel types, ISFPs don't plan their futures in terms of assets and retirement. Rather, they plan actions and behaviors as contributions to a sense of identity, building a portfolio of experiences, not stocks.

is the bit that sticks out to me.

I'm also a Virgo with Aries rising, and an Earth Snake~

I've never done drugs, though my family are all drug addicts. What makes you think that, from the description of it? ISFP are apparently happiest of the introverts, anyway. Despite also being the poorest!

What a lucky one to be. I wish I could escape how severe my thinking dominates my feeling. It's fucking hell. Through my extensive use of psychedelics and introspection through writing I have managed to obtain some knowledge in how to determine what I'm feeling, and how to not feel self conscious about expressing my feelings to others, but it's still difficult. It feels like a missing piece of my puzzle is constantly looming in a grey cloud.

Even if you haven't done drugs, you share the same attitude as many potheads.

/thread
now stop with this MBTI shit

Used to get INTJ but in the past year or so my results are all over the place on different websites. I guess that's a sign of growth/a personality in flux. I've gotten ENFP, ENTP, and INFJ.

my E and N seem pretty solid and consistent, but the other two change depending on how I'm thinking about life on that particular day. Oh well.