What is the scientific explanation for why violent...

What is the scientific explanation for why violent, primitive behavior and stupidity in general tend to increase with the darkness of the average skin tone of a people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xjFiX-FvveM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Typo, I meant to write decrease.

lmao this meme again oh lordy!

Because of the G1bM3DAt gene cluster which is linked to testosterone and serotonin production is also linked with melanin formation.

No, no. I think you were right the first time :^)

go back to /pol/ where a lack of evidence or any logic doesnt matter

Because at the time, the ones who got sick of their primitive violent ape shit left Africa to discover the world and live in better places, and the ones that didn't stayed there as Africans ;)

Do you have any evidence for that or are you projecting again ?

Confirmation bias and selective memory from the altright.

There. Explained.

ssshhh keep your head down rapefugee

You misunderstand who has the burden.

>i don'tneed to have evidence
thought so

poverty correlation
/trollthread

most poors ive seen are white, therefore whites have the poverty gene

Elimination of most major components of female sexual selection.

Yet they aren't the ones stealing your flatscreens ;)

poverty and lack of scientific education

I'd like someone on the side of it being strictly environmental to respond to this.

There are many uneducated white poor people in the northern hemisphere, yet their numbers do not correlate to the violent crimes of equatorial people.

Are we just going to ignore Western Europe?

Russians are subhumans

Eastern, my bad. ESL

We'll chalk it up to historical proximity to Islamic influence.

mfw the high homicide rate starts east of Poland

which numbers?

I have a number of reasons not to believe such a vague statement

this is a science board, cite or gtfo

Everyone with a sociopolitical agenda ignores facts.

what are your baseless reasons ?

Are they stupid though? How does Nigeria fare against Finland in standardized education tests? How many Nobel prize winners per head does Russia have compared to Syria?

they are in numbers
what are yours?

numbers of what ? what are those solid numbers that make you believe it ?

WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!

shit, sorry

Believe me, West African students are considerably better at science than your average European/American HS student. I've actually just scanned a Togolese friend's HS tests a couple of minutes ago, I can dump them if someone wants to. It's in French though.
Pic related shows in 2011 African students in the UK did better at the GCSEs than your average British person, despite some of them being non-native speakers. It's from the "Key stage 4 attainment by pupil characteristics, in England" yearly studies

Yuh, Ive met a few west Africans in school and they're really hard workers and are quite intelligent.

Here's another picture showing black people in Bermuda are slightly smarter than white people. The intelligence gap is mostly an issue in the US, where racism is institutionalized.

Here's another one showing they're only slighly dumber. I think it's from the same study, not sure though. Either way it shows the intelligence gap is essentially due to environmental factors, so OP has his answer.
If he wants to know more about it he can probably fuck off to

No, it's an issue globally. Why are you trying to present results from immigrants who were wealthy enough to migrate to Britain and educated in white school systems as results representative of their whole people?

Because they don't

thats not a typo. Thats flatout swapping opposites. I dont think you misclicked buttons on your keyboard there, rather you have a lower developed brain, like a woman or a child. They often do that too.

If that user wrote instead "regardless of that, I suck cocks" would you think he's OP?

he isnt.
he is showing, that there is no clear connection between skin color and IQ

>immigrants who were wealthy enough to migrate to Britain and educated in white school systems as results representative of their whole people
Can't you read? It's in Bermuda, black people there used to be slaves.

I want to say no, but having reread those posts I cant be sure anymore.
I liked my OP better

No, he said
>West African students are considerably better at science than your average European/American HS student
based on tests from the British education system from immigrants in the UK and an island with the population of 60,000 people.

Yes, and it has a white education system, right? Also those numbers aren't representative of any whole people. What makes you think that a handful of Bermudians are more relevant than millions of them in USA and a billion in Africa for whom there are no such results?

Because Northern People have drinking tap water, amongst others.

the fucking retard that did the coloring or the bin range selection for that image should be shot or something

Basically we're talking about niggers here aren't we?

It's said that niggers are niggers and the rest of the world's population is descended from a handful of escapee niggers.

What if the only way the escapee niggers were able to survive was through empathy and co-operation (it's possible that a lot more niggers escaped but those without the empathy gene died out).

So to not be a nigger you have to be intrinsically empathetic and thus less able to be violent. If you're a nigger you're not going to be empathetic and thus able to inflict violence on others without a second thought.

Or in other words - niggers gonna nig.

I just saw the picture.
The claim there is less defensible, but he indicated it was anecdotal so wth

on another note: interesting to see that sentence:
>Believe me, West African students are considerably better at science than your average European/American HS student. I've actually just scanned a Togolese friend's HS tests a couple of minutes ago, I can dump them if someone wants to. It's in French though.

BELIEVE ME, I have one piece of anecdotal evidence. Also Im french.

>it has a white education system
Yes, what is your point? Rich African families going to Bermuda to benefit from the education system isn't a thing.
>also those numbers aren't representative of any whole people
This is true for literally every study. I chose Bermuda because I thought as a multiracial society it'd be interesting to compare it with the situation in the US. The single fact 30k "randomly selected" black people managed to succeed just as much as 30k random white people is enough to show the whole black population can do so.
Africa has very different stakes to be taken to account and there's not so many African studies on this topic. But if there's no such results for Africans, why assume they're more stupid in the first place, and what does it have to do with Veeky Forums?

Here's the original map

No such results doesn't mean no results at all but results proving the opposite in regard to intelligence. In regard to academic performance you didn't post anything about students from West Africa but from some island.

>believe me, I have papers proving 40% of west-african people are able to do tests that not even 10% of Americans can do
Okay I got the "10%" out of nowhere, but how is that an anecdotal evidence?

Except it throws a wrench in op's premise. It's like saying there's a increase in sophisticated behavior and intelligence the more northern you go population wise.

But then you get to populations like the Tungus and Altai who have IQs similar to sub-sahara africa or you get Eskimos who have IQs closer to europeans but have nothing scientifically to show for.

>test 30 or so illiterate malnourished children from the neighboring country in a language they're not familiar with and guess all the rest while throwing away high scores because they don't fit your narrative.
>slap your name on it and declare victory
Is that the one study you're talking about? More seriously, Africans are sadly not included in PISA rankings, so it'd be hard to measure their academic performance. But then again you could just look at their high school tests and passing rates.

The premise was average skin tone. Eskimos and steppe chinks aren't white.

>Is that the one study you're talking about?
I don't know which one that is but my name is on no study.
>But then again you could just look at their high school tests and passing rates.
No you couldn't, which is also the reason for why academic degrees from there have to be approved in Europe and probably USA before someone from there can work as a doctor or something. You can however look at illiteracy quotes.

But they are considerably more lighter skin than those of sub-sahara and aboriginal australia correct?

Yes, and it would surprise me to hear of Eskimo rape gangs or Tungus populations collapsing from inability to sustain themselves.

>mfw murder rates increase in the summer, not due to the climate, but because everyone's getting a tan.

So do Africans raised in western countries also have an average literacy rate of 50%?

So you're telling me you don't have the common sense to unofficially compare the difficulty of two tests? It doesn't have to be 100% accurate. Anyway, it's still anecdotal but many French universities (well, french CPGE actually) do take the fact African schools tend to be harder into account before selecting students.
>you can however look at illiteracy quotes.
Which has to do with the school enrollment rather than intelligence. That's why I was talking about African students and not Africans in general. If you're saying the intelligence gap is mostly due to genetics, you can't use this map either.

>no response to this truth
Absolutely
B T F O
T
F
O

>malaysia: 50%
>indonesia: 75%
>singapore: 10%
Are the three ethnic distributions so different?

>Here's another picture showing black people in Bermuda are slightly smarter than white people. The intelligence gap is mostly an issue in the US, where racism is institutionalized.

Racism isn't institutionalized. There are too many handouts via affirmative action for blacks for any "institutionalization" of racism. If anything blacks are racist against whites. If you're so fond of anecdotes, just read any teacher's views on black attitudes about schooling. Their apathy and proactive shaming of "acting white" (i.e. being smart) shows that they are the cause of their own stupidity.

>racism isn't institutionalized
At least it was not so long ago.
>any teacher's views on black attitudes about schooling
See, this is why affirmative action could be justified.
youtube.com/watch?v=xjFiX-FvveM

>Argentina
>Italy/Spain
You tell me

so it's 100% cultural, got it

Funny, I'm talking about liberal teachers who want to fix the problem black's have in inner city schools. Turns out blacks don't give a shit, just like they don't give a shit about the mother of their children, their kids, other people's property, verbs, etc. And it's been almost 50 years since segregation ended, and it never existed in the majority of Africa, yet who leads the world in science? Isn't the nig nogs.