Thanks STEM for giving me nice things while I do some coke in hawaii doing things I love...

Thanks STEM for giving me nice things while I do some coke in hawaii doing things I love. Maybe you can retire in another 30 years!

t. Businessman

>while I do some coke

>Leonardo DiCrapio

No.

he's a cool dude. Each his own

o-ok

no guys, seriously. Love science, learn it in my free time. I feel like STEM is VERY underappreciated. Where can I find some STEM bros

>coke
jokes on you, I'm a chemistry major and I synthesize my own 100% pure meth while you peasents are stuck with cheap trailer coke cut with sawdust.

You don't belong around these parts, Mr. Business Scum.

props to you if serious.
but user, I wanna learn :(

idk but hearing stuff like this make me feel very noble (and autistic) because i gave up my material pleasures for the pursuit of the full understanding of nature and mathematics

You could've at least tried to get a good job...

I learn physics and math in my free time, it's cozy. Of course, I'm sure you are getting a better understanding of it all, though

>full understanding of nature and mathematics
yeah but the thing is you'll never get a full understanding
you understanding will only merely scratch the surface
and then you'll die with a bunch of useless knowledge

I love STEM for being something that I love doing while doing coke in Seattle.

t. Engineer

>yeah but the thing is you'll never get a full understanding
>you understanding will only merely scratch the surface
>and then you'll die with a bunch of useless knowledge
This is the type of shit that keeps me up at night. Fuck you, user.

being passionate about anything is better than being passionate about making money, moreover if people like OP's shitpost (that actually exist) were anything special they could go to school for STEM and be rich fucks at the same time.

>being passionate about anything is better than being passionate about making money
But that's not a logically sensible statement...

Name one STEM-based Fortune 500 company that was founded in the last 25 years who's CEO has a business degree.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

STEM destilled your coke from a plant...
But they dont get money for it.

Be so kind and support stem, by the money...
Start some project fundation, invest, lend...
Do everything you can...

why would I go to school when I can just do it in my own time?
I'm not even greedy, I'm just living a good life because user, in the end, we all die, and humanity will inevitably die, so enjoy it

>business degree
Wait, people actually get those?

Fucking kek.

No, user is just stupid. There's fields like finance, economics, etc.

>it's another musktard