/chem/,/org/

Does anyone else have a desire for a chemistry board? Or even an organic chemistry? Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/archive/rhodium/pdf/lsd.garbrecht.pdf
textfiles.com/drugs/make.txt
boards.420chan.org/chem/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not a bad idea. It could keep this place free of chemists. While we're at it, we should make some for biology, sociology, and psychology.

What's wrong with chemists?

Nothing. Just physicists and mathematicians are better.

Pretty subjective, don't you think?

Why do physicists and mathematicians have such an inferiority complex? Is it their tiny penises?

Why don't you just make a chemistry general, phaggot?

its cause we're virgins

Has anyone here made LSD?

I think what we actually need is a dedicated board for math. That would clear up Veeky Forums to actually have science threads, including chemistry.

This 2bh.

Engineering should also be moved to /diy/ it is not science or math and /diy/ is actually a decent board.

Guess I hadn't really considered the idea.

we already have /hm/ for engineers

I just visited /hm/ for the first time in my life. As an engineering student (Mech E) I must say, I feel right at home in that board.

This.

This board is already slow, it doesn't need to be split.

No

That's not an argument it's good to split a board from non valuable content.

Wow, people must really hate chemists on here.

This is why we don't have a chemistry board

Also this

>Just physicists and mathematicians are better.
>physicists

lol, no

Sure chemists aren`t as smart as mathematicians and whatnot, however it`s the science im fuckin best at and i would love to have more oppurtunities to discuss it on this website.

Veeky Forums is the only board on Veeky Forums that isn't clogged to death with generals. please keep it that way.

>biology, sociology, and psychology
>soft sciences => social sciences = humanities = liberal arts
>Veeky Forums

Looks like a man bent over on his knees wearing a turban.

I didn't say that. I said that you need to prove what you think I implied to make it a good argument.

Genuinely curious, what kind of chemistry would you discuss? Just new chemical discoveries? Your favorite structure/reaction?

>tryptamine ms not in ACS standard

pleb desu senpai

>Does anyone else have a desire for a chemistry board? Or even an organic chemistry? Pic unrelated

there's a decent general on four hundred and twenty ch.an. the discussion is university level and the trips are generally knowledgeable about all things synthesis. the board moves pretty slow. the banter is decent

No, I've never done it
But here's good place to start
erowid.org/archive/rhodium/pdf/lsd.garbrecht.pdf
textfiles.com/drugs/make.txt

Would prefer to keep this not a drug discussion thread though, although it's a tad difficult given the field of study.

You're objectively wrong. Both groups have merits and are utterly necessary to society......
Unlike social sciences.

>X necessary to society
>Unlike social sciences
chuckled hard

You're probably a barista IRL, get off the boards.

>Sure chemists aren't as smart as mathematicians

are you even in the sciences field, because I think you're shitting me atm user

>physicists
>better
Hahahahahahahaha

>>>boards.420chan.org/chem/

this is Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums is not not made for having reasonable discussions. That being said, Veeky Forums is a fairly slow board. Further splitting up Veeky Forums won't speed things up or make discussion any more coherent.

this
As much as I would love to avoid having every thread turn into "MUH NUMBERS I'M SMARTER" (example: this thread), sci sees like a post an hour. The only merit to this board is in all the ways threads go wrong. God knows they never go right.

go to /diy/ or 420chan you will find what you want there

rather curious how some of you equate numbers to being smart

TIL plugging and chugging makes you a genius

i'm a chemist and he is right desu

Hook me up with your synthesis scheme for that bait

I am a chemist, and I can confirm that we are brainlets compared to superior physicist bulls.

this 2bh

Xd went from chem bsc to MSc in physics. Ofc I'm going to say physics > chem nigga

you think i'm giving advice to a ho?