When will humanity collapse?

How much longer can humanity sustain or exceed our current quality of life and rate of reproduction?

I say modern civilization will collapse in no more than 80 years.

You can discuss the "why" if you really want to but I can guarantee it will devolve into /pol/posting very fast.

>making a thread about /pol/ bitching
MOOOOOOOOOOOODDDS

Quicker than I thought.

Dumb SJWtard threads like these deserve every kind of shitposting they get.
Now back to your ghetto

Are you going to discuss the topic of this thread now?

Why ? You preemptively made this into a SJWtard autismfest thread. You're not looking for a discussion. You're here to shitpost and call every post criticizing and pointing out the facts about minorities,blacks,arabs,jews,muslims as """pol""" posts and cry about it.

Whites are responsible for all the evil in the world and minorities are all innocent. Are you happy now OP ? Did you fill your daily Veeky Forums shitposting quota ?

You thread has nothing to do with science, man. Just get out.

That was pretty retarded. I'm not OP but nothing in the OP was about how white are evil. Or that SJWs are right about anything.
This thread is shit nonetheless and doesn't belong here.

>dat persecution complex
Holy fuck, nobody mentioned anything about SJW or evil whitey. Thats why OP said, no /pol/ posting. Faggots like you always want to mturn discussions in a political "us vs. them" shitshow.
fuck off

>anything I don't like is pol
People who don't wanna hear about irrelevant SJWtard cries about another board here but they insist on shitposting anyway.

>>anything I don't like is pol
that wasnt the point at all, you paranoid faggot. but nice reading comprehension. /pol/ is for political discussion. One would also send SJWs to /pol/ btw

And you insist on bumping this SJWtarded thread because ?

reminder to call out /pol/ whenever they reveal themselves

...cried the desperate SJWtard

yeah this could've been a good thread but that last sentence was bait-city OP, you can't swing dickweight like that and expect a decent discussion bruz

It's cyclical. All major civilizations have lifespans, the current western paradigm is simply drawing to a close. It will simply be replaced by what comes after.

see
nothing about your feared boogyman here. stop bringing it up you cuck

Maybe I’m just socially retarded, but I’ve never understood what was so bad about terms like “Social Justice Warrior”, “White Knight”, being “Sensitive”, etc. Beats being a dick ::shrug:: And, as a survivor of a narcissistic abuse family, I wish I’d been more “overprotected” as a kid like Millennials allegedly are. Then maybe I wouldn’t be such a messed up “grown-up”.

People are different, with their own personalities, we’re all shaped by the experiences we’ve been through, both good and bad, we're all wired differently, nature vs nurture, and we all deal with stuff in different ways. Some are more hardassed, some more sensitive, some have developmental disorders and can't be "normal", etc. Who cares? We’re all just flawed people doing our best to make sense of and survive this messed up world. If you don't believe me take a Human Psychology class (or just study up on the net).

The ones to watch out for are the ones who go out of their way to say how “normal” or sane they are IMO. Creepy. Makes me wonder what they’re hiding and why. And anyone who says stuff like “man up”, “grow a pair”, etc needs to be punched in the face for being an insensitive prick. Its not that easy for all of us. Makes me want to strangle them until they learn some empathy.

>::shrug::
Your bait was fine up to this point, I give you a 3/10

You didn't change your copy-pasta.
1/10 for lack of motivation