Can you recommend something that focuses on cheating, either the act or the aftermath...

Can you recommend something that focuses on cheating, either the act or the aftermath? Or being in love or lusting after/wanting someone that isn't your partner? Anything in that vein really.

The Blood Oranges
Death Sleep & The Traveler
Travesty

Thank you.

I'd be really Interested in anything from the point of view of 'the other guy', the person intruding on the relationship. This is pretty specific, I know.

La Jalousie by Robbe-Grillet. It's mostly an exercise on pushing narrative technique forward for his time standards, but it focuses solely on a man that suspects he's getting cucked, and it's quite thrilling.

Therese Raquin. Less than 300 pages. By Zola. Pretty hot desu

unironically my diary desu

i've cheated on every women i've ever been with since i was fifteen

Why?

because i'm an asshole and simply want more.
somehow i became """redpill""" naturally, at like age twelve and since then i have had a deep hatred for women. they're truly disgusting to me (when i'm not fucking them, that is.) they pretty much became my subjects.
sometimes, i wish i was gay so i wouldn't have to be pulled by their gravity.
i have literally told some of my ex's that i cheated on them on the very same day, and still managed to fuck them, right after. i have pissed, spat, punched some of them and every single one, without question, every single one of them did not leave me, they justified my actions somehow and it only makes the hatred stronger because how can someone allow themselves to be treated in such a way?
i have had girls i've just met ask me to punch them in the ribs. i have had seemingly nice and innocent girls that i'm fucking tell me that their boyfriends are pussies and boring... once you've seen and heard this... that is all. i wish i could wash my mind.

and the irony of it all is that my dislike (or pure fucking hatred) for them makes me more attractive to them

>inb4 nice story bro

What's your relationship with your mother like?

>cheating
relationships aren't a high school quiz

people are fucking annoying with this relationship garbage

girls like assholes
the fedora was right

singling out the couples by stella duffy

lol

The unbearable lightness of being by Milan Kundera. Has nothing to do with the movie. This is the prague spring novel.

This guys pathetic

nice story bro

lighten up, francis.

the other user is right this shit is pathetic. try not to be this much of a hateful cunt or you will get stuck in your ways and remain a hateful cunt forever.

John Updike, The Maple Stories.

>how can someone allow themselves to be treated in such a way?
How can you? You've allowed yourself to become a disgusting thing multiple times, and for what?

Tender is the Night

Probably not what you want but kinda deals with it.

The Postman Always Rings Twice and Double Indemnity, both by James M. Cain.

Thank you to everyone so far.

This looks particularly interesting.

this guy are sick

keep crying
>pathetic
sure thing, partner
our ancestors have done this for thousands of years
only now do fucks talk about equality. well, there is no equality, only nature.
>become a disgusting thing
how'd you figure that?
because to you personally, it's disgusting?
what i i told you that when i do this shit the girl i'm fucking is wetter than ever before and the orgasm much more intense?
it's disgusting to you because you think life is a disney movie and that you're the protagonist who rides in and saves the day.

you're not, though.

>sick
what is natural order?

Lol

Gatenkei

Truly the masterpiece of the NTR genre. Takes you from sweet beginnings to bitter ends.

>i have had girls i've just met ask me to punch them in the ribs. i have had seemingly nice and innocent girls that i'm fucking tell me that their boyfriends are pussies and boring...
can confirm this desu, women are animals

We're all animals senpai

You're the one that described yourself as an asshole, it's you that is complaining about your condition. And how come you now are taking "their" opinion as better than mine, when supposedly you find them hateful?

Obviously you find your capability as a pleasure-giver to give you some sort of authority, as if pleasure was the only thing there is to life. And you justify this through some biological imperative and teenage cynicism.

Ever wonder if the reason you attract whores is not because you yourself are a basic, pleasure addicted, spiteful bitch? Birds of a feather y'know.

>Aside from literally fedora the post
I value real life women's opinions (as much as I dislike them) more than a fat neck beard virgin on an anime imageboard getting triggered because another user treats women like the dirt that they are.
I was literally just contributing to OPs thread with an anecdote. Calm down.
>You're the one that described yourself as an asshole
Because Veeky Forums has a post limit. It is obviously much more complitcated than that but for time saving, it will suffice.
>It's you that is complaining about your condition
I'm not complaining.
>Ever wonder if the reason you attract whores
I don't just attract whores, but you can tell yourself that so that all you like, partner.
It's not a meme. That girl you love deeply has likely been degraded, humiliated, used up, chewed up and spat out and on, by someone like me... for fun, out of boredom, out of curiosity... just because they can. The deep cutting part for you, I'm sure, is that they actually enjoyed it. Can you handle that?

>Yourself are a basic
>pleasure addicted
>spiteful bitch
Again, if it makes it easier for you to swallow...

>getting triggered because another user treats women like the dirt that they are.
You poor thing, you really think that's what's going here. You are so memed you can't even read without seeing everything through a lens of cliches.

>It is obviously much more complitcated than that but for time saving, it will suffice.
Yeah, surely. It's complicated, sure. Wanna go to therapy together before we file in the divorce?

>I'm not complaining.
You said you'd rather be gay.

>The deep cutting part for you, I'm sure, is that they actually enjoyed it. Can you handle that?
I'm not affected by it in the least. I'm a sadist myself. I have no problem with the fact women are, as a whole, more masochistic, insecure and submissive than men; wouldn't mind them being otherwise either. I'm not the one claiming to be pure or something, you're the one turning around in the mud like it's something special.

>You poor thing
>You really think that's what's going here.
>You are so memed
I can tell what kind of person you are just from reading your replies and it makes me want to stop posting here. You are the definition of pseudo intellectual.
>I'm not affected by it in the least.
Yet, here I am... being triggered...
>I'm a sadist myself
Lol

Also, there is a great deal of truth in cliches, you faggot.
Jump off a building

>I'm going to stop posting because you're such a nerd!
>But you're the one triggered!
>Btw kill urself loser!
>Platitudes rule!
If you're not going to make a case for yourself, at least be consistent. And to be completely honest you're coming off pretty hysterical right now, like estrogen is contagious or something.

Whatever you say nu-male

If you like horror fiction, Clive Barker sometimes puts cheating on his stories

Whoa, watch that tongue, babe. Don't wanna end up spanked now, do you?

You're so cute. Almost makes me want to see you in real life and sodomize you.

>he has a picture of a cartoon woman saved on his computer
lmao, into the fucking trash faggot

Let's stop here for now, okay? I'm starting to imagine you gargling on my dick to the taste of your own shit, tears, blood and vomit, and that's not something for the rest of the board to see.

Some of Raymond Carver stories deal with this. "Gazebo" is one of them.

Madame Bovary
Elective Affinities (sort of)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.