What does Veeky Forums use to write?

What does Veeky Forums use to write?
I am looking for a nice journal notebook that i can use to write down random stuff.

legal pads

PC: OpenOffice
Physical: a notebook

True patricians use sticky notes though.

Is someone going to drink that?

I use those huge pads that are like 2 feet by three and a half feet that cover your whole desk. I write on them then hang them around the room to work off/type from.

I use OpenOffice, MSWord, my phone's Notepad app, a pen and paper--anything. i use whatever is convenient to write, and I'm not picky.

Thanks I forgot about this picture.

That's a cool idea.

I just use cheap notebooks or moleskine if one's on sale and I have the money. Yes I know it's pleb.

I write things down on my computer or in a 30 cent exercise book because I'm not a king of vanity

that tea can't be very hot otherwise it would burn the foot

Why is that pic hot

tea is not meant to be at very hot temperatures, dumb ass

I'm normally a footfag, but this picture really unsettles me

>tea
>not hot

ewwww
americans

>not wanting toes to taste like tea
what are you, a gay?

>tfw there's a girl who browses this board whose toes I used to lick and then she'd tell me to make her tea

I miss you L

go burn your tongue limey

>hot
You Brits drink pussy shit at 100 C while we Americanos drink fucking 200 C tea... without milk.

your story is indication of your ever increasing dissociation from reality, truth hurts mate.

If I say things long enough, they will come true.

>while we Americanos drink fucking 200 C tea...

empirical observation shows that americans only drink tea when it has fifty tons of ice in it

>without milk.

barbarians

Oh, I know that chick. I toss her salad daily, then she makes me tea. Learn to alpha senpai.

Take that back. You're thinking of a different girl!

Too bad I can't post pics since this is a safe for work board. It's a nice pic, my ebony beat stick lays like a thick pulsating censor bar over her eyes to obscure her identity, but I'm sure you would remember the curvature of her nose and the delicacy of her smile as my smooth sweaty african walnuts caress her soft cheek; her hair entangled with my pubis above her sensitive ear.

>drinking steam

american education

cuck

I also need to get a notebook(paper) that i can carry around. Also don't want to look like a pleb, what brands should i look for?

the only thing more offensive than you caring about what brand of notepad you conspicuously consume is the fact that you need internet consensus to decide on it

yep, that's what I was implying about the user with my post, and?

I write exclusively in vim

I use a NEO AlphaSmart word processor. I actually like it quite a bit.

What the story behind this image?

ALPHAS MART NEO CREW REPORTING IN

I use stacks of college ruled paper and keep 'em in folders based on project/topic. On my computer I use Google Drive/Docs. It works for me.

>with milk
If you don't like tea, don't drink it.

>barbarians
speak for yourself guai lo