Was he redpilled or just a cuck?

Was he redpilled or just a cuck?

I'm against censorship, but if there was a way to erase the word cuckold from history I would in a heartbeat

I know that OP is a cuck

It would just be replaced by another word with a similar meaning

There is no other word that refers to what /pol/ fears (emasculation)

No no no no, I'm saying if you removed cuckold from history another word would have been created to fill that void

>I'm against censorship, but
cuck.

You say it like its a bad thing. If Liberals are not AFRAID of getting emasculated it kinda means they WANT to get emasculated. The Leftist is pleasured by his own humilliation, often to the very point of literal cuckoldry that is why 'cuck' is such an effective insult-they don't wanna hear it.

Emasculation doesn't mean humiliation

>liberals equal all leftists

FUCK OFF /pol/

redpilled as hell bruh

It sure is /pol in here

Thiccer

He was just a social retard

he was juss a mamas boy

he's /mu/classical/ x /r9k/

Typical NEET who thought he was redpilled but just a fedora.

since he was clearly a virgin there ws no way he could be a cuck

wait, there's a difference?

>You say it like its a bad thing. If Liberals are not AFRAID of getting emasculated it kinda means they WANT to get emasculated.
I can fucking assure you that this is the most retarded thing I've read on Veeky Forums in months.

Im not particularly AFRAID of drowning, but does that mean I WANT someone to drown me? Fucking idiot.

my face when my feel when my face when mfw when browsing lit

This. Ignatius Reilly is a sensational example of what the red pill can do for you.

The fact that you cant make this distinction says A LOT about you and all the other faggots who browse /pol/