FUCK Ayn Rand

FUCK Ayn Rand.

>triggered libtard

If you wanted to talk about books with other people like you, you would've gone to reddit or tumblr, but you ended up here.

Were you not a decent enough person to fit in with people who agree with you, and had to go to right-wing sites, just so you could excuse any insults as "reactionary trash".

Or are you simply a fool who has wandered over here, and fallen for some memes of people who never even read her work?

Those two seem to be the most common. Tell me why you came here of all places.

man i might dislike objectivism as much as the next guy but what a stupid fucking topic for a thread.

more like ayn bad lmao

lol trigred

But she's a shit boring, dry writer
I'm not even talking about her philosophy. This is coming from a libertard
>Right wing website
(you)

>he thinks Veeky Forums isn't right-wing

not an argument

(You)

Thank you my shitposting friend.
I have a gift for you.

>not an argument
kys

Molyneux's entire audience is a gaggle of slovenly goons

>more interested in their mental masturbation than even talking to people who disagree

Yep. That's a leftist pseudo-intellectual for you.

>FUCK Ayn Rand.
I would if I could

Leftists are at a disadvantage when talking to opponents because all of their positions are emotion-based rather than fact-based.

Resorting to ad hominems and refusing to debate is the only way for them to keep their credibility.

>ad hominems

ENOUGH

that right there is an ad hominem

even if it was (which it isn't), anyone who whines about "logical fallacies" is a massive faggot.

>anyone who whines about "logical fallacies" is a massive faggot
yes, that's what he was saying, and that is an ad hominem.

Fuck man I wish I could have.

there's no functional difference between you and a goony beard man who unironically posts comments like "Hitchslapped!!!"

Your argument is valid, but you spelled "consevatives" wrong.

You know i would too... Bet she'd s been good lay back in her day