What are the most literary drugs?

Coffee, heroin, occasional Marijuana

I don't think marijuana is literary tier.

undisputables are alcohol and cocaine.

poems :3

Absinthe most days, whisky when you need an off day from the green fairy, for she is a fair lady, but far too glorious for mortal men to behold every morn'

All other alcohols are too lower class for true Literaries.

Base substances such as cocaine and the like are for those lower than dogs.

Opium, caffeine, and alcohol

Everything else, especially psychedelics and amphetamines, are for tryhard pseuds

Alcohol, amphetamines, caffeine, cocaine, and nicotine.

Alcohol, nicotine, and cocaine. In that order

Pleb tier taste

Cocaine

opiates and dxm

Is Veeky Forums turning into Veeky Forums 2.0, where 'effay' is used as an adjective to create off-topic threads all the time, this time 'literary' replacing it?

Caffeine, Amphetamines

Opiates and Alcohol have a literary atmosphere but should generally be avoided regarding their often destructive nature

Ketamine

Haha, I can imagine some pretty dope books being written on a low-3rd plateau robotrip

that's complete bullshit
le ebin heroic drug abuse so funny xD

what is so unbelievable about it?

>Ketamine
Agreed

Holy christ, if he didn't drop dead after the first month, he should have donated his body to science.

how to get ahold of k?

Amphetamines. Cocaine junkies are pseuds and alcoholics are plebs.

Reading and writing stoned is very enjoyable. The writing doesn't always come out too great, but there's an optimal level of being stoned where it works out well.

Find a crooked veterinarian. A good way to do this is to get involved with organized crime and get shot during a crime. Ask one of your boys if he knows a vet that can sew your wound shut. While you're there, casually ask him if he can sell you some ketamine or at least some fish tranquilizers.

Huxley is a well-known pseud, like Hunter S. Thompson and the Beats

>Midnight- Hunter ready to write

I feel that this schedule forgot to include the customary shootout with his neighbor.

honestly kratom

sobriety after years of abuse

>Huxley
>a pseud
>probably thinks there's only one Huxley not an intellectual dynasty

>4:95

Thank god for this thread, i've been wanting to get some tips of what to try.
I've only ever smoked weed and done codeine, they're fine, but not amazing.

What's a good drug that will make me feel good?
The "euphoric" feeling you're supposed to get from codeine seems almost non-existent, and not really euphoric at all, just kind of hot, it's a feeling i think i have experienced without drugs on more than one occasion.

TL;DR: What are some good drugs that will make me feel really good, that are ideally taken orally (read: no needles. Uppers work, but are not quite what i'm looking for, i think.
And don't say heroin

is it just me, or is ketamine really cheap?

>drops acid at 10pm
>sleeps at 3:20am

nope

Almost nailed it lad.
1 alcohol
2 opiates
3 nicotine

Ketamin is easy to get since it has a real medical use and is fairly permissively regulated

How the fuck don't you get constipated from opioids

it says 8

By doing stimulants the next day

>

Thinking there are "literary" drugs is for pseuds

I like caffine, nicotine, amphetamines, alcohol, and shrooms

how come it seems so difficult to get drugs shipped to scandinavian countries?

psst...
h-hey kid...
y'ever hear of...
□ □ □ □ □ □ □
The Deep Web

Knowledge

lol its so easy to tell youre a virgin. stfu faggot

In the form of hashish it is. Especially when combined with opium

Maybe, but this is nothing new. We have a literary drug thread at least once a month and have been for at least a year now

>projecting this hard

Poppy tea. Some stronger opiates than codeine, like oxy. Some people get some kind of euphoria from benzos but for me it's only made me give less fucks and acts as a great social lubricant, but no real buzz to speak of. that's all I can think of barring uppers and hallucinogenics, and I've tried already one drug in every major class.

You forgot about the amphetamines. Those are the ones you take to get a buzz.

Amphetamines not destructive? They're probably much worse for your body than opiates, though less addictive in my experience because of nasty comedowns that make me space out their use more.

Poppy tea just makes me itchy and fall asleep.

That's what I would have told him but he said he wasn't looking for uppers. But I'm with you, amphs are probably the most euphoric drug I've experienced.

Perhaps opiates just aren't for you. Some people don't metabolize opiates as most people do, which is both a blessing and a curse as you know you won't ever have a problem with opiate addiction but you'll never know the forbidden euphoria.

love

I've got shit to write, I can't be dealing with a crippling opiate addiction.

Didn't stop Coleridge.

Gay.

Lately I find reading poems puts me into kind of a weird euphoric state, so I'd say you aren't entirely wrong.

Try cigarettes

Stopped a hell of a lot of other people.

Then uppers are perfect for you. Great buzz + huge increase in output. Will probably diminish the quality of your writing though.

What amphs do you recommend?
Any more suited than others for doing alone in your room?

Yeah, it does say 8:20. Still not at all believable, though. I never took any sleeping medication towards the end of a trip, but I feel like the acid, not to mention all the coke, would have to have you too wired for it to work.

I was considering opium, but i can't be bothered making the tea, and i have no idea about the dosage if eating it raw.
I'll definitely try to get my hands on some oxy, though

why are people saying alcohol? it clouds the mind

If your mind was sharp enough to really be literary, you'd need to blunt it with alcohol sometimes too.

Adderall is cheap, easy to get, and perfectly suited for solitary use. I wouldn't say that some are more suited for using while holed up in a room, but I haven't tried more than 2-3 types. D-amphs are supposedly more of a "mental" high, more cerebral, and might be better for that kind of thing. L-amphs are more of a body high and might make you want to do something more physical. Adderall is like 75% d-amphs and 25% l-amphs. Vyvanse metabolizes into d-amphs and dexedrine is 100% d-amphs I believe.

How's ritalin?
Adderall is so fucking expensive

speed

It sucks. I'm currently prescribed it. Nowhere near Addie's. In high school use to buy 30 mg Adderall from this fat bitch that I hated for $5 a piece.

this is widely regarded as false. The author was known for lying about a lot and you physically can't have a daily routine like that and live to the age Thompson did.

If you can afford it, oxycodone. It became crazy expensive, at least where I am, several years ago. If you can't, I'd say MXE. Similar to ketamine, but I always liked MXE more. MXE is far more comfy to me, a more relaxed experienced, actually quite like oxycodone with a dissociative flavoring.

This, but I recommend a light dose if you want something opiate like and don't want to fall into a K-hole and fall out of your subjective sense of self and have a hellish introspective trip. Get high...
Get above yourself
Look down upon yourself
Until you're inside o' yourself
Look to the front or the back o' yourself

To the back or front of yourself
It's inside yourself
And then you see your own head
And know yourself is yourself

'Cause when you find yourself
You're gonna find that yourself is only yourself
And the self that can only be yourself
So when you're infront of the back of yourself
You're gonna find that your mind is in the centre of yourself
And God is nothing but yourself

And when you reach for yourself
You'll know that yourself
Is the only thing
That can happen to yourself
So that nothing can put you down

do you read them out loud? hngggg so good.

this. it's nice to only be able to think about one thing at a time every now and again.

No I don't read them out loud, that's gay.

Same. I'm just like too intelligent for my own good, it's so hard being a genius.

i can't write while stoned, but i read stoned.
so i dunno.

cocaine is kind of boring literarily tbqhwymygoodfamalam.

lets hope so!

>easy to get
like, how easy?
uh, asking for a friend, or something

>absinthe
>high class

fucking kek m8

inb4 it's lit

this, thompson was fucking with everyone

yeah, how 2 get?

Docs hand it put to kids like candy, it shouldn't be difficult to find somebody with a script especially if you live in a college town. You might try to get a script yourself which is really fucking easy. Like, too easy. If these fail you try the darknet which is also pretty easy if you do your research.

Gabapentin.

I know, it's not really a cool street drug. But it really boosts motivation, quells my racing thoughts and allows me to concentrate actually. Other good effects too.

Marijuana for when I'm working on plot.

Occasionally green tea.

Don't do benzos, kids.

How do I acquire this? Is it a controlled substance? Do I have to break the law to use it?

Shakespeare.

MXE is by far the most literary drug that exists.

Salvia is second.

>Salvia

heard bad stuff about this

I have a prescription because teh bipolarz, but you can also buy it without a prescription. You might be able to persuade your doctor to prescribe it for anxiety (one of many off-label uses); just say you don't want benzos because of the addictive potential (and if he's a good doctor he would be down with avoiding prescribing benzos). Gabapentin isn't addictive so you won't look like a junkie asking for it by name.

Probably the only prescription that actually helped me out in high school

definitely underrated

K and whippits are underrated as well but I'm over most drugs

I still drink a little and smoke weed a little

>whippits

Whippets are literally a flashy money sink for dipshits; they're loud, they come in brightly coloured balloons; they come on with an immediate mild head rush, which then rapidly dissipates; but of course they're dirt cheap so being them dumbass teenager you are you throw down a fiver and bam; you've just wasted money on what, a five minute buzz?

Take it from me, they're a dope attractor, my mates flog 'em.

It's not fun. You won't enjoy it. It won't give you any pithy "realizations" or help you with your life problems.

But it is a fucking insane experience unlike anything else. A salvia trip is one of the most bizarre things in the world. It's worth doing just to see what your mind is capable of when it's stretched all over by divinorum. Also it lasts for a few minutes so you can just go on with your day after shattering your reality and laboriously piecing it back together.

Of course if you are immune to opiates and still want to fuck up your life you can get a hookup for synthetic opiates. Some of them, I forget which affect those who are normally unaffected by organically derived opiates.

It feels like an orgasm m8 and then its done

I like how I don't have to be fucked for 6 hours at a time I have shit to do

I'm not proud of liking it ha its an embarrassing drug it looks ridiculous

sobriety is key for an intellectually satisfying lifestyle. obviously you can enjoy psychoactive substances in moderation, but if you spend half your time sloshed the negative consequences WILL catch up with you. i find that drugs have a regenerative quality which make them useful for periods of feeling down in the dumps or simply numb. i experimented with a number of them while in college but these days i try not to venture beyond weed / alcohol. however the possibility of drug tests from prospective employers keeps me away from pot and lately i've grown tired of alcohol. gonna try kratom soon.

agreed
The drugs I do the most now are noots
Once you hit 25 alcohol hits you hard and I can only have a drink or two in a night without feeling like shit

Lol I love running into tards that think absinth is something special. It is literally just alcohol. Don't give me any of that "the real stuff isn't available anymore" bullshit because that isn't even remotely true. Absinth has never been anything other than strong, lickerish tasting alcohol.

Leave the house and try some of the shit you post about. Even the best absinth is low brow compared to a mid-tier whisky.

DUDE

This thread is just like highschool

nostalgia