What word processor do you use, lit?

What word processor do you use, lit?

Other urls found in this thread:

write-box.appspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I use a typewriter like a normal human being.

microsoft wordpad
not sure why I should use something different

What the fuck question is this? Why would I know which Word version my professor uses? Probably Word 2007.

Notepad, anything else is cancer

what's the appeal of notepad?

Notepad, openoffice, scrivener, google docs, and when in a pinch, whatever the fuck the word processor on my phone is called.

diversify yo bonds senpai

simple and light. I don't use it for heavy writing, but as a place to pour out all my recent thoughts before I organize them into proper notes.

My post was mere jest but I agree with what said

I use open office but it's so damn unstable

Transitioned from Microsoft Word to Google Docs and it was the worst decision of my life

I started using latex and it's comfy

My finger and the blood of my muse

writeitnow senpai

easy to pirate and worth it imo

my dick after i pulled out of your mom

Jarte / Q10

i've been using google docs because i like that it automatically saves to my drive and i don't have to worry about losing files as much.

why do you regret using google docs?

so you use different word processors for different purposes?

man I can't even get wordpad to have decent linebreaks

I use ed because it's the standard text editor.

>not just writing words on paper

pretty much.

Notepad/phone/random pieces of paper are for new ideas since I'll forget anything I haven't written down after 10 minutes. Google docs is for the rare occasion I am writing on a computer that isn't mine like at school. Openoffice is my just write processor. No distractions, not even my notes for the very scene I'm writing.

Scrivener is what I use for editing. It has a nice format to keep track of all your ideas, though the word processor itself is pretty basic. That said, I find it very easy to compare what I have written with what my notes intended so I can fix any discrepancies or contradictions. Also helps for making sure my scenes are consistent with one another. All in one program for convenience.

I don't believe this system is necessary for everyone that it is the best one. This one just so happens to work for me for whatever reason.

my own hand writing makes me sick. Besides, cursive is for losers of a bygone age anyway.

this and only this.

i you can write with those programs full of icons and features im sure your writing is shit.

is there a way to add spellcheck to ntoepad?

writemonkey

did i ask an alternative similar version of notepad that has spellcheck or a spellcheck FOR notepad?

That's basically what it is faggotJust kill yourself senpai

>so mad he cant even quote

did u also shit ur pants? lel

write-box.appspot.com/
or
notepad

What's the best note-taking software for an Android smart phone

Tomdroid

Libreoffice and sometimes google docs

why do you use a type writer? I have one which I use to write letters, better if I make a mistake I feel like I have to restart.

>2016
>Uding computers to write down your OC

Have fun when the iluminati publishes your work before you can, dumbasses

Anyone not using a tex compiler or a typewriter is a cuck

>threads like these make it evident your two favorite boards have no overlap in users
>/g/ and Veeky Forums are some of the highest learning curves

>not using nano and i3

>nano

Office Libre. Don't really miss MS Word as much as I thought I would.

Holy shit somebody else that uses Jarte. I mean, I haven't used it in years but for most of my college career I wrote in Jarte.

IA Writer

WPS+ Gold Key master race

>footnotes

Latex

Why not just pirate office at that point, or did you actually buy the gold key?

Either way based chinks nonetheless for coming closest to making a true office clone

Just jokes, junior. WPS+ ran on VAX/VMS back in the day. Ain't seen a $ prompt in 20 years or so.
The Gold Key tradition continues....

the only patrician answer tbqh

LibreOffice

MSWORD if I writing a report.
Notepad for writing ideas, pointers and outlines.
Google Docs if either I'm on phone or I'm editing an online backup of a document.

>normal human being
I too am a NORMAL human being. Haha. See I laugh just as a NORMAL human would.

notepad++
droidedit
notepad

>notepad++
my nigga