Hit me with the hard truth Veeky Forums

hit me with the hard truth Veeky Forums
I'm a jobless neet somewhere near halfway through my bachelors in EE; 21, never had a job, hands feel lotioned at all times because they've never had a callous. Am I fucked after I graduate? Am I employable? I mean I plan on going to med school anyway, but I imagine being a jobless neet will fuck me from getting into there too

still waiting for that truth sci

Fuck off, you will be fine with an EE degree.

too comforting of a comment to not be suspect
i mean you're serious? people will hire a neet? why?

You said you are being educated currently, thus you are not neet.

generally i have all my classes during two days out of the week, the other seven days i dont even see daylight

but ur right who cares hit me with the truth

>seven days
meant five sry

shameless bump on this vietnamese space program forum

Med school doesn't give a shit about your work experience.

Volunteering, Shadowing, Research, MCAT, GPA, and other proof of leadership are all they care about.

Fuck off, you realize there are people out there who have never even graduated high school and still manage to find work? Even if you end up working minimum wage the rest of your life you'd still be earning an income capable of supporting yourself. Worst case scenario you'd have a lower standard of living but who actually needs all those useless distractions anyways?

>Fuck off, you realize there are people out there who have never even graduated high school and still manage to find work?
I'd rather just buy a van and vagabond around than work at a fastfood joint

I'm mostly talking about a job somewhat relevant to EE, like 50k+ starting possibility for a quasi-neet that has no job experience but a bachelors in EE. Was hoping to get redpilled out of those hopes

its a good day on sci when nobody tells u to go to adv

So why don't you try to get past time work relevant to your subject?

>So why don't you try to get past time work relevant to your subject?

>past time
>part time

Fix'd

You are 21. Focus on having fun and meeting people. Most of finding a job is connections and maybe 7% of it is skill anyway. The day you die you probably won't be thinking "I wish I had worked more" regardless of how much you actually did work.

> I'm a jobless neet
> near halfway through my bachelors in EE
> Am I fucked after I graduate?

NEET stands for "not in education, employment, training".

Why go EE with a potential 50k starting when you could go pure math with guaranteed 300k?

It is possible to be halfway through an education and having taken a pause / not be taking any courses at the moment.

NEET means "not in education, employment, or training". It doesn't mean someone who rarely goes outside, or any other /r9k/ nonsense.
You're in education, so you aren't a NEET.

You're not a fucking NEET so stop the self pity now go to so they can hear your annoying whines.

I'm not even the same guy. I just mentioned the fact that it is quite common to take 1 year off in between of university studies at bachelor or master level or in between. Maybe to catch up on lost exams, study something else, travel, work or just prepare for the rest of the studies. Unless you enter any employment or training during that time you are technically a NEET during that time frame.

yes, i went to prison during this time

in final semester now

go back to uni user

Why the fuck are you wasting your time on EE?

>Was hoping to get redpilled out of those hopes

Not going to happen, if anything you are slightly lowballing yourself at 50K. Why did you think there was something wrong with EE? as long as you put yourself out there final year you should be fine

i didn't even know it was an acronym; I just thought it was a term describing someone that avoids most social interaction

We're all on the same page right? Zero job experience? I just had a skewed view of my situation perhaps. I know I was lowballing in general, but since I won't be in a penny of debt, and since I have no desire to have a nice car or place or anything, and have no girlfriend --- 50k seems like money raining from the sky

been here for years, i check the sky for anvils after every comforting comment; ty user

>vietnamese space program forum

Okay thats cool. Nice.

I'm still not the guy you are talking to. I'm satisfied with my degrees and I'm confident in what I can do. Staying in school longer would be sub-optimal with regards to what I can do with the stuff I've learned. After a certain level you should have acquired enough skill and routine to be able to do stuff and learn new things more efficiently on your own rather than sitting in a school bench.

is this a lie? Are you guys always fucking with people when you say this?

its a meme

kys

>Not knowing what NEET stands for >Not knowing what NEET stands for

You sound like one of those guys who just *does* a degree. Aka you're going to get a paper and then you have a paper type of guy.

Do you do nothing in your free-time? No projects at all? No experimenting at home? University is about teaching yourself shit.

For programming all you need is a fucking computer, for basic electronics you almost need nothing, most of the chink shit is good and you can have access to the lab at your uni...

You won't be a competent engineer that's for sure. Although most of the average fucks who go to uni are like that. You're essentially the filler so your uni can work and it can teach those people who are actually applying themselves and got talent.
Don't worry though. You can get a job, considering that a lot of people are like you, you will be a junior "engineer" at some shitty place and they will give you not so bad money.
>I'm a jobless neet
Maybe you should also look up the definition of neet.

> I mean I plan on going to med school anyway,
Then apply yourself as a way to reach that goal.

Also, more knowledge is also better than less.

Your interdisciplinary knowledge might come in handy for example in the case of medical instruments. With an EE background you could fill in positions which requires consulting with an actual doctor, that would be you. You could directly talk with engineers like a man and not like a fucking faggot who doesn't know that the EKG needs to be plugged in.
You got also get into something inside Med. which needs technical knowledge.

So there's no point in just studying mathematics?