What are some good stimulants that i can easily acquire without prescription to keep me awake for an entire day to...

What are some good stimulants that i can easily acquire without prescription to keep me awake for an entire day to remain highly productive? I'll usually crash after 4 hours of lectures, especially during topology lectures.

Pic kinda related

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/physical-side-effects-oversleeping
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12417966?dopt=Abstract
idmu.co.uk/amphetamine-toxicity.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude weed lmao

powdered caffeine in the weiner hole

actually sleep at night and you'll enjoy real tangible health benefits. fix the problem not the symptom

Adrafinil is great. All the benifits of adrenal but without the stimulation. It's weird, you get insane focus and clarity. it's great for pulling all nighters. Just be careful with tolerance and don't take it everyday like a jaxkass

Weed is good for math, but it's not a stimulant.

Nicotine is my go to

try cocaine....

Modafinil.

I have a couple of friends who used snus when doing engineering math in college. Since nicotine is legal in most places and you avoid the worst health hazards of smoking I think it's a good trade-off.

Just go to a bodybuilding supplement shop and ask for their most extreme preworkout. Those things have amphetamine analogues and some other shit which is why they keep banning like half of them every year. A lot of them are indistinguishable from Adderall to me.

low dose opiates are honestly the best stimulant i've tried.. a nice clean energy and a feeling of being genuinely motivated. if you're in the US i believe kratom is still legal in most states

do you hate topology ?

A-PHP

>smokeless tobacco
Enjoy your gum disease

>amphetamines
Enjoy your circulatory collapse

>
>histamine agonists
Enjoy your placebo and does nothing pill

>caffeine
Enjoy your 10:1 body/brain stimulation ratio

>cannabis
Enjoy your anxiety, paranoia, and inability to sleep without this stuff also its not a stimulant

>Nicotine
Enjoy your lung cancer

>cocaine
Enjoy your stroke / silent infarctions

>low dose opiates
Enjoy being free of pain and moderately relaxed and happy but also CONSTIPATION and diarrhea later

>Sleep more
Enjoy your depression
source: webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/physical-side-effects-oversleeping

For real most of these work relatively well but be careful, remember it is the dose that makes the poison thats the first rule of toxicology

bro stop shit talking my weed dude it makes me feel lax

>>smokeless tobacco
>Enjoy your gum disease
Now what if I were to slice between my toes and put the sun's on the cut. Would I still get gum disease?
>>Nicotine
>Enjoy your lung cancer
Do nicotine patches give you lung cancer too?

I understand arguing against both of these if you think nicotine is bad for you, but the I'll effects are due to the way it's administered into the body, not the product itself. Your post is about as scientific as the medieval doctors who used leeches to cure blood disease.

Seconding. Modafinil is superior due to an absence of liver enzyme depletion, yet Adrafinil is legal to buy, order, possess. Interestingly enough Adrafinil is just the prodrug of Modafinil.

Good on occasion but not something I would ever recommend using daily.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12417966?dopt=Abstract

Bump

here's what you do OP. go to walmart and buy two Benzedrex inhalers, they're about $4 each. crack open the inhalers and take the cotton out. on the cotton, there should be a section that looks brownish; you cut those parts off, and let them soak in lemon juice for a few hours. then mix it with something (sweet tea is best i believe) and drink up. not quite on the level of something like adderall, but it will definitely keep you stimulated.

Chew betel leaves.

>no matcha green tea

wow LMAO

Ausfag here, it's legal for us to buy and import modafinil without a prescription but illegal to buy in Australia without a prescription......... It's weird.
Is it really illegal elsewhere? That's a thing?

Where do I get it?

its the areeca nut that has stimulant... not the leaves...

work out and go to sleep earlier

A lot of kava, with a little bit of powdered guarana seed at the start.

Kava will keep you awake for days and make you practically immune to certain stimulant comedowns.

nicotine and modafinil/analogues are both effective, mostly safe, and mostly legal.
alternatively order amphetamine off of the dark net. it's cheap and perfect for the job and the health effects are normally minimal unless you're like me and snort yourself into stimulant psychosis

What is the possibility that the gubment will confiscate it upon reaching my country? It is a restricted item

>Enjoy being free of pain and moderately relaxed and happy but also CONSTIPATION and diarrhea later
I plan on it.

If you order it from a vendor who is from your country, it will not pass through customs, so there is effectively no chance that it will be intercepted.

I always chew nicotine gum. Extremely easy to buy, and theres no evidence that it is carcinogenic or even addictive on its own.

Just dont chew it too quickly on an empty stomach or you might puke

I've tried kava three times. Its a bitch to brew, and it never did anything for me

Did you make certain to get a noble variety?

And what were you doing that made it remotely difficult to brew? I just boil some water and dump it in a cup with the root chunks. Or chew up the chunks plain.

It does plenty. You really should try again.

It was powdered Tongan noble. I use the straining method, and it was just a hassle because the powder would often clump up and keep the water from filtering through quickly. I eventually tried toss and washing and it was foul, and the effect was pretty mild.

Ah, the powder. I'd recommend just mixing it into a liquid and eating it plain.

I buy dried root and rhizome chunks and like them better. Find it's more potent, or something.

This

excellent taste my friend

I had a seizure on kratom once. It also gave me terrible anxiety. I would steer clear if I was anyone

>Enjoy your circulatory collapse

Maybe this happens if you don't use them correctly and if you have bad genes.

idmu.co.uk/amphetamine-toxicity.htm

>Enjoy your anxiety, paranoia, and inability to sleep without this stuff also its not a stimulant

This is a mental reaction some people are genetically destined to have with marijuana. It's not what happens to the average marijuana smoker. This thread's posts clearly indicate that it can help with math.

>Enjoy your lung cancer

Nicotine is harmless and only a very small amount of smokers end up getting lung cancer. Many who quit smoking and many nonsmokers get lung cancer as well.

>Enjoy your stroke / silent infarctions

Same as above. This is not the majority for cocaine users at all.